Competition for attractive women is too high

Even subhuman women reject, flake and ghost me. It’s fucking over. I’m giga truecel

problem is that I am not 'non-NT' in the classical sense. In fact I mog NTs because I have learned to disassociate and pretend real well even in the toughest of situations. I am overly social, extroverted, mogger, when I want to.

My non-NT comes from a traumatized personality which always feels inferior and subhuman. This is the fuel to me over-compensating and acting mogger.

The reason why I am so extroverted, social, dominating, cold-approaching, etc. in social-life, is because I constantly feel inferior and want to compensate for this.
Yet on the long-term this leads to social-isolation as I can't keep up this persona 24/7, it is impossible.

Basically my typical social-vibe is:

1)Go out with people once in a blue-moon because you rarely have the energy/interest. You never go out with other people, this is the first time in weeks/months.
2)You feel inferior and have a constant need to compensate: As a result I am insanely high energy, constantly vibing with everyone, approaching people, being my utter best, have no fear. I am the life of the party. People like me and tell me I give off 'main character vibes' n shit, etc.
3)People start liking this extremely high energy version of me. Note: During all this time, I am in stress. I am in over-compensation mode. I don't know what to do with this. Women liking me makes me uncomfortable and I reject women because I fear they find out about the real me.

I've had women lean into me at parties and asking me to go home together. This made me so incredibly uncomfortable, yet I need to act mogger, so I told her I am not interested and I am here for the party, she should go home alone.

I AM FUCKED. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO.

I know what you think: fuck this fakecel retard.

but you don't know how much fucking fear and anxiety I feel during this moment. I am disassociating TO THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST DEGREE.

I am barely even alive when this happens, I am not even there. I am just a human body and my brain is completely gone. I don't enjoy any of it, I am in a different dimension WITHOUT EVEN USING ANY DRUGS AT ALL.

4)The party ends and we go back home, I feel defeated, sucked from all of my energy. I regret everything I did and never want to socialize again. This continues for weeks/months as I completely socially isolate.

It's over for me

I will never have this life

You think too much, zesty ass personnality

-> GO everyday at gym
-> Trenbolone
-> lose mental healt and testicule

for a final result to impress LOW tier becky who live 1000km away from him on omegle a website where there is more dicks than face.

OVER
cope, he has HTBs mirin' for him

watch 5 seconds of this part where I linked

This is actually the power of looks where you can legit just tick a good-looking girl on her back and start making out instantly without saying a word.

I don't believe this is fake because I have seen it happen before.

Time to hop on roids. Get to the next level.

cope, he has HTBs mirin' for him

watch 5 seconds of this part where I linked

This is actually the power of looks where you can legit just tick a good-looking girl on her back and start making out instantly without saying a word.

I don't believe this is fake because I have seen it happen before.

i wanted to debate but u right, lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@New Poster

I simply can't compete. Simply being female + thin + young = INSANE VALUE. The competition is insane.

Being born as a truecel subhuman in a failed family without any wealth/connections, I simply can't compete.

What are my options?

1)Date unattractive old fat women.
2)inceldom/MGTOW

its fucking over. get me out of this hell.
IMG 4451

It's fair to assume you've also taken the Zyzz and the Mike Thurston pill too?

What you need ultimately is :blackpill:+:redpill:+:bluepill: combined.

Can see you going in the Zyzz/Seid/Thurston/@Orc direction.

• +1
even for fat and unattractive women the competition isnt worth it
Juggernaut law got loads of LTNs and MTNs thinking they can landwhale-maxx, but the result from the disproportionate attention received is that the ego of the landwhale is on the same level of a slim becky.

You just can't win as a sub-8 male in 2024.

Juggernaut law got loads of LTNs and MTNs thinking they can landwhale-maxx, but the result from the disproportionate attention received is that the ego of the landwhale is on the same level of a slim becky.

You just can't win as a sub-8 male in 2024.
truth

You need to bribe women with money

It's fair to assume you've also taken the Zyzz and the Mike Thurston pill too?

What you need ultimately is :blackpill:+:redpill:+:bluepill: combined.

Can see you going in the Zyzz/Seid/Thurston/@Orc direction.
yes of course.

But I am coming from extremely far. I am the biggest truecel you can imagine:

a nerdy ugly fat faggot who never had a social life at all in his youth. That's me.

That's what I am coming from.

I think the picture relates to how you look yourself, else why would you link it.

you look young and will probably grow up to be more masculine and attractive.

I look like this:

2671890_BBC48ED0-3D90-4818-99D7-6287F7AEFFF6.jpeg
We have a similar pheno and ratios kek. Inward gonion, high natural hairline, bulbous nose and low trust eye area.

It has very low irl appeal. Even if we qualify as normies on PSL scale, irl we are basically truecels.

• +1
i wanted to debate but u right, lol

epic video

how the fuck can we cope?

@RichardSpencel

jfl at me being natty and trying to compete with roided-machines like this

• +1
Reactions: JL~

epic video

how the fuck can we cope?

@RichardSpencel

jfl at me being natty and trying to compete with roided-machines like this

why roids are hard to find tho lol, we would all be juiced.

but its ok tho

why roids are hard to find tho lol, we would all be juiced.

but its ok tho
not hard to find at all

I learned how to use dark-web marketplaces in like 6 hours. Now I order any drug which exists straight to my home with 0 issues.

ill find source for good roids, just need to get more knowledge first now to fuck myself up

• +1
We have a similar pheno and ratios kek. Inward gonion, high natural hairline, bulbous nose and low trust eye area.

It has very low irl appeal. Even if we qualify as normies on PSL scale, irl we are basically truecels.
It's a worthless life not living, looking like us.

how do you cope yourself being a truecel subhuman like us?

• +1
yes of course.

But I am coming from extremely far. I am the biggest truecel you can imagine:

a nerdy ugly fat faggot who never had a social life at all in his youth. That's me.

That's what I am coming from.
Been taking the James Bond pill lately. :feelshah: Lifestyle and all.

not hard to find at all

I learned how to use dark-web marketplaces in like 6 hours. Now I order any drug which exists straight to my home with 0 issues.

ill find source for good roids, just need to get more knowledge first now to fuck myself up
Im too old now I’m mean when I was still a youngcel
But it’s ok I love myself rn and u still get hoe
I’m a toxic Volcel

u need a social circle imo,
For almost a decade I have been trying to do something outside of social circle and it has been a 100% failure rate.

Where I live, casual sex, hook ups, no strings attached sex, fwbs, etc. don't exist for subchads...

It's a worthless life not living, looking like us.

how do you cope yourself being a truecel subhuman like us?
It's brutal. I get many IODs for simply existing, like cringe FACES, disgusted looks and dehumanising comments. It seems I was born with the wrong facial configuration.

There is no real way to cope. The only thing I will say is that a truecel tends to get more stoic about their unfortunate situation with age.

For almost a decade I have been trying to do something outside of social circle and it has been a 100% failure rate.

Where I live, casual sex, hook ups, no strings attached sex, fwbs, etc. don't exist for subchads...
Even when they are drunk on mdma ?

It's either approachmax and play the numbers game or accept a hag