COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO EXIT INCEL LIFE AND BE BETTER THAN A CHAD (100 % GUARENTEED)

M

maxxerlord

Silver
So for this to work first of all you need to have at least a height above 5'10 and if it's lower I'm gonna make another guide discussing how to Maxx up (later)
Now if you are fat get leaner and you all know how to get lean just basics im not gonna go into detail
now lets see you got a subhuman skull
ngl tbh it doesn't fucking matter whatever skull you got this method would work for sure and you will bag more chicks than a chad skull guy
HAIR --- first of all if you got a bad hairline fix it with a transplant if you are bald get a hair system and start using minoxidil --- dont use finasteride or dutasteride it would make you an autistic gay
ASYMMETRY -- most major cause of incel subhuman looks is fucked up asymmetry
so to make this a halo you need to have defined facial muscles
I'm gonna post a detailed facial exercise guide later but for now just follow common facial exercise video from you tube
EYE AREA-- you need to start intermittent sungazing the process is after every 1 hr of using mobile shitpostind spending time inside you need to go out and see the sun for at least 20 seconds
Do eye massages and eye exercise
to improve vision drink carrot juice and refresh eye drops its gonna help with your scleral exposure
Use undereye retinol and caffeine DONT USE TRETINOIN UNDEREYE (DONT LISTEN TO AUTISTS ON THIS SITE )
JAW AREA --- mew all the time you are free at home do zygo pulling and maxilla pulling
SKIN-- vit c serum on face kojic acid to remove tan sunscreen all the time
use VIT E capsule on face to remove tan and scars

Hyaluronic acid for hydration
Tretinoin and accutane or chemical peels only on sever cases of acne
HEIGHT--- I have a complete height maxxing guide on my profile go check it out
Wear insoles
MUSCLES -- most important part
First of all start going to gym get some shoulder widening stuff for halo train your bideltoids and start supplements
Start from natural like ashwgandha and liver etc I have a complete testosterone maxxing guide on my profile go check it out
then slowly hop on advance level Like anavar hgh hcg and if nothing works get on tren
I'm gonna post a complete roid up guide soon
EYEBROWS- use minoxidil
CONFIDENCE - just brainwash urself to become neurological become a class clown keep trying to speak doesn't matter if everyone laugh or you say smth weird just speak whatever the shit comes in your mind
Low dose psilocybin if nothing works or benzos
BADASS- gotta look badass learn smth like guitar or singing and learn how to ride a bike or get a costly car
MONEYMAXX-MOST IMPORTANT WRITING IN BOLD IM GONNA POST A GUIDE SOON COZ POOR CHAD WOULD LET HER STACY HUMP YOUR HARD COCK FOR SOME MONEY NGL:lul::lul::lul:
KNOWLEDGE MAXX-- LEARN PSYCHOLOGY AND HOW TO ANALYSE PEOPLE THROUGH BEHAVIOUR
ENOUGH YOU HAVE NOW ASCENDED TO AN ULTIMATE GIGA MOGGING GOD
FUCK WIVES OF ALL CHADS NO NEED TO BE SCARED NOW

AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER
Yours favorite
maxxerlord
IGNORE TYPOS JUST GET THE INFO AND FOLLOW
ANYWAYS WHO TF NEED STACIES A HANDFUL OF BOOBS WITH NICE CURVY ASS AND WAIST WOULD DO THE JOB
😉 ENJOY:lul::lul::lul::lul:

REMEMBER THE LAW
MORE MUSCLES=MORE DATES

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jason Voorhees, Jova and 3 others
cant tell if this thread is a joke or not

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jason Voorhees, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I have Asperger’s syndrome nigga

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I have Asperger’s syndrome nigga
Then you would have to meet me irl I'm gonna cure your asperger with my high iq meditation techniques

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
kys you filthy sewer rat

So for this to work first of all you need to have at least a height above 5'10 and if it's lower I'm gonna make another guide discussing how to Maxx up (later)
Now if you are fat get leaner and you all know how to get lean just basics im not gonna go into detail
ngl tbh it doesn't fucking matter whatever skull you got this method would work for sure and you will bag more chicks than a chad skull guy
HAIR --- first of all if you got a bad hairline fix it with a transplant if you are bald get a hair system and start using minoxidil --- dont use finasteride or dutasteride it would make you an autistic gay
I'm gonna post a detailed facial exercise guide later but for now just follow common facial exercise video from you tube
EYE AREA-- you need to start intermittent sungazing the process is after every 1 hr of using mobile shitpostind spending time inside you need to go out and see the sun for at least 20 seconds
to improve vision drink carrot juice and refresh eye drops its gonna help with your scleral exposure
Use undereye retinol and caffeine DONT USE TRETINOIN UNDEREYE (DONT LISTEN TO AUTISTS ON THIS SITE )
JAW AREA --- mew all the time you are free at home do zygo pulling and maxilla pulling

Wear insoles
First of all start going to gym get some shoulder widening stuff for halo train your bideltoids and start supplements
Start from natural like ashwgandha and liver etc I have a complete testosterone maxxing guide on my profile go check it out
then slowly hop on advance level Like anavar hgh hcg and if nothing works get on tren
EYEBROWS- use minoxidil
CONFIDENCE - just brainwash urself to become neurological become a class clown keep trying to speak doesn't matter if everyone laugh or you say smth weird just speak whatever the shit comes in your mind
BADASS- gotta look badass learn smth like guitar or singing and learn how to ride a bike or get a costly car
MONEYMAXX-MOST IMPORTANT WRITING IN BOLD IM GONNA POST A GUIDE SOON COZ POOR CHAD WOULD LET HER STACY HUMP YOUR HARD COCK FOR SOME MONEY NGL:lul::lul::lul:

Yours favorite
maxxerlord
ANYWAYS WHO TF NEED STACIES A HANDFUL OF BOOBS WITH NICE CURVY ASS AND WAIST WOULD DO THE JOB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Klasik616 and Jova
What if you have autism and live in Mumbai?

• +1
Reactions: Jova

Wear insoles
EYEBROWS- use minoxidil

Yours favorite
maxxerlord

REMEMBER THE LAW
MORE ROIDS=MORE DATES
dnrd like just delete your account with your knowledge lmao so much text for this easy thing

Posts402 Reputation287

We can now understand why

Make this off tiktok and get money jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn