Complete landwhales that ive met (stories)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Back in 2010 I think, I met this girl off mocospace,she only showed face. I thought she was cute enough,seemed like she was nice. So I drove far to see her. When I met her she didn't look cute,she didn't look friendly,and the biggest bitch I've ever seen. We sat on the porch,I tried to be nice. And I swear some guys drove by and yelled fat ass!! She said they do that all the time. She had to be over 300. And shorter then me about 5'5. I said I'd leave and gave her a hug and noticed while she was walking , her back was even huge. I stopped talking to her for a few days and nobody else would talk to me,so I wrote her. And she said I treated her bad and didn't want to talk to me lol.

2nd story - found another girl on mocospace, went to meet her and she was fat and ugly. When I got out my car her huge friend with her said are you serious? Lol you are crazy girl. I sat on the couch by her,and I was kind of looking at her big friend which was sexier then the one I was meeting. She had a bigger booty and tits. And not as ugly. But she was vile. She was on mocospace looking at black men saying mmm I need some of that showing the girl I was with. Then she went to take a shit and sounded like she was hurting. The girl I was with said some black guy came there last night and fucked her in the ass so it's hurting her. So she wanted to go to bed ,I start kissing her and playing with her pussy. She gave me head and I got on top. She says leave my shirt on I don't like it off,which isn't sexy if you ever do that. I couldn't hardly feel nothing and couldn't cum so I stopped. She fell asleep and I couldn't sleep so I snuck out and left while she was snoring like a hog.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Growth Plate and FrameMogger
My nigga Dwayne telling his whole life story in a series of threads and shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, qaum and 2 others
My nigga Dwayne telling his whole life story in a series of threads and shit innit
These stories are only a few of 1000s lol that's why I need a youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Vermilioncore
MocoSpace is a mobile social network for land whales. Features include mobile games, chat about food and welfare benefits, instant messaging, eCards, and photos. Mocospace was created during the popularity of and based on Myspace.com. Venture funding for start up companies in the mobile space expanded rapidly starting in 2005, and MocoSpace was a beneficiary of this trend.Wikipedia

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
do you not have friends and acquiantances your own age Dwayne

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you should because no one's gonna read this boyo
Yeah they never do on these forums ,but ddr can go on and on about stories on youtube and has tons of followers. My stories are more interesting and I like to vent.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah they never do on these forums ,but ddr can go on and on about stories on youtube and has tons of followers. My stories are more interesting and I like to vent.
if he wrote them out then nobody would read them either

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
i wish you good luck on your yt channel @DwayneWhite55 . a man of culture i see

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55