Complete Testosterone Maxing [High Effort]

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
This is the complete guide to increase your NATURAL production level. (Go inject if you want)

Why Test max?

This is the effect it has on your face:

Testosterone levels are on a rapid decline, in the 1900s test levels were well above 950ng/dl for 20-year-olds, now they are declining below the 500ng/dl.

So here is how to get the Testosterone levels of our ancestors, they didn’t inject btw.

There are 3 main nutrients that are required for the production of Testosterone. Being deficient in any of there could decrease your Testosterone levels

Nutrients

Vitamin D

Back then people were outside all the time, being active, playing sport ect. Now everyone is sitting inside, rotting.

Your body requires Vitamin D in order to produce testosterone.

This can be done by:

Diet - Eating more vitamin D rich foods (fish, red meat, egg ect) (will be near impossible to get all your Vitamin D form this source)

Sunlight – being in the sun increases vitamin D

Supplementation – Vitamin D supplements are a quick and easy way to get all the Vitamin D you need, I would recommend at least 4000IU(can also megadose if you’d like)

UK: Amazon product ASIN B086V74KKR

Zinc

Zinc is also required for the production of Testosterone.

Zinc can be increased by:

Diet – Eating zinc rich foods (red meats, mushrooms, seafood)

Supplementation – would recommend 50mg of zinc, wouldn’t recommend going over as it could become counter intuitive.

UK: Amazon product ASIN B09JCF8C6X
US: Amazon product ASIN B0C42C5BXC

Magnesium

Magnesium is required for the production of testosterone

Magnesium can be increased by:

Diet – magnesium rich foods include, spinach, pumpkin seeds, tuna, brown rice ect

Supplementation – 500mg is what I would recommend for optimum mg levels.

UK: Amazon product ASIN B06Y2HS8L8
US: Amazon product ASIN B0BW396KRZ

Testosterone Enhancers

Ashwagandha
:

Thread and studies about Ashwagandha and Test levels

Tonggat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis:

Trusted fitness influencers who use backed up scientifical literature including, Dereck (MPMD), Greg Doucette, Andrew Huberman all have videos on these products and their effect on testosterone. Many youtube videos of people trying these herbs also and recording their test levels before and after.

Boron:

Boron has been shown to increase free bioavailable testosterone in the blood

Routines and Habits

No Fap:

Lots of controversy on this topic and lots of info all over this forum of peoples opinion on it. It is scientifically proven to increase Testosterone after 7 days of nofap, however after that it returns to baseline. Would recommend doing this anyways, even if it does not increase testosterone. Do it for the sex gains, if you every have sex:

Cold showers and Icing Balls:

Again, no evidence, but some swear by it, give it a try and see your experience, no harm in trying. It is meant to stimulate the balls to produce more testosterone as the balls are meant to be in a cold environment, not a hot one.

If your gonna try, the time it takes for 2 ice cubes to melt should be more than enough time. (WARNING, you will get rock hard erections and very good morning wood, which is what makes people think it increases test)

Daily Exercise:

Gym, sport ect will increase testosterone, its common knowledge so stop saying that gym is cope and go work out.

Other things to note:

Decrease stress, improve sleep quality, eat quality foods, remove alcohol

Even by doing some of these (Zinc, magnesium, exercise, vitamin d, ashwaganda) this users test levels went from 495 to 712 in 6 weeks.

If there is something i've missed put it in the comments

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, hattrick and midlatinocel
last time i checked i had 1050 ng/dl total t and 20 free, my face is not masculine at all this is pure cope.

>high effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StoneColdkiller and 5.5psl
This is the complete guide to increase your NATURAL production level. (Go inject if you want)

Why Test max?

This is the effect it has on your face:

View attachment 2299983

Testosterone levels are on a rapid decline, in the 1900s test levels were well above 950ng/dl for 20-year-olds, now they are declining below the 500ng/dl.

So here is how to get the Testosterone levels of our ancestors, they didn’t inject btw.

There are 3 main nutrients that are required for the production of Testosterone. Being deficient in any of there could decrease your Testosterone levels

Nutrients

Vitamin D

Back then people were outside all the time, being active, playing sport ect. Now everyone is sitting inside, rotting.

Your body requires Vitamin D in order to produce testosterone.

This can be done by:

Diet - Eating more vitamin D rich foods (fish, red meat, egg ect) (will be near impossible to get all your Vitamin D form this source)

Sunlight – being in the sun increases vitamin D

Supplementation – Vitamin D supplements are a quick and easy way to get all the Vitamin D you need, I would recommend at least 4000IU(can also megadose if you’d like)

UK: Amazon product ASIN B086V74KKR

Zinc

Zinc is also required for the production of Testosterone.

Zinc can be increased by:

Diet – Eating zinc rich foods (red meats, mushrooms, seafood)

Supplementation – would recommend 50mg of zinc, wouldn’t recommend going over as it could become counter intuitive.

View attachment 2299988
UK: Amazon product ASIN B09JCF8C6X
US: Amazon product ASIN B0C42C5BXC

Magnesium

Magnesium is required for the production of testosterone

Magnesium can be increased by:

Diet – magnesium rich foods include, spinach, pumpkin seeds, tuna, brown rice ect

Supplementation – 500mg is what I would recommend for optimum mg levels.

View attachment 2299990

UK: Amazon product ASIN B06Y2HS8L8
US: Amazon product ASIN B0BW396KRZ

Testosterone Enhancers

Ashwagandha
:

Thread and studies about Ashwagandha and Test levels

Tonggat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis:

Trusted fitness influencers who use backed up scientifical literature including, Dereck (MPMD), Greg Doucette, Andrew Huberman all have videos on these products and their effect on testosterone. Many youtube videos of people trying these herbs also and recording their test levels before and after.

Boron:

Boron has been shown to increase free bioavailable testosterone in the blood

View attachment 2299985

Routines and Habits

No Fap:

Lots of controversy on this topic and lots of info all over this forum of peoples opinion on it. It is scientifically proven to increase Testosterone after 7 days of nofap, however after that it returns to baseline. Would recommend doing this anyways, even if it does not increase testosterone. Do it for the sex gains, if you every have sex:

Cold showers and Icing Balls:

Again, no evidence, but some swear by it, give it a try and see your experience, no harm in trying. It is meant to stimulate the balls to produce more testosterone as the balls are meant to be in a cold environment, not a hot one.

If your gonna try, the time it takes for 2 ice cubes to melt should be more than enough time. (WARNING, you will get rock hard erections and very good morning wood, which is what makes people think it increases test)

Daily Exercise:

Gym, sport ect will increase testosterone, its common knowledge so stop saying that gym is cope and go work out.

Other things to note:

Decrease stress, improve sleep quality, eat quality foods, remove alcohol

Even by doing some of these (Zinc, magnesium, exercise, vitamin d, ashwaganda) this users test levels went from 495 to 712 in 6 weeks.

If there is something i've missed put it in the comments

@Maesthetics=King jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
last time i checked i had 1050 ng/dl total t and 20 free, my face is not masculine at all this is pure cope.
Age?

There's definitely a correlation between facial features and test

You may be an outlier though

not a word

masculinity cope

Age?

There's definitely a correlation between facial features and test

You may be an outlier though
22, i got it checked twice. first time was 1050 and 2nd time was 990, both above average range

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
dnr already knew this