Complete thread about MK-677 - Many advantages

looksseg

looksseg

Silver
Mk-677 (Ibutamoren) for some reason its still something very underrated here. I see only people in growth phase talking about. But its actually very positive for others as well. It addresses many things people here aim a lot, like: more muscular body, less BF, better hair, better skin, anti-aging.

How it works

MK-677 is a peptide, more specifically an HGH secretagogue, meaning it increases the secretion of HGH in the pituitary gland. Researches show that through the HGH increase, it also causes elevated levels of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1).

MK-677 also reduces Somatostatin release, the hormone that prevents HGH secretion when levels get too high in the blood

Main Advantages

1- Increase of Muscles

It stimulates Growth Hormone and IGF-1, both of them very beneficial in increasing muscles. There has been a lot of studies correlating increase in muscles with consuming MK-677. The best dosage for that is 25mg per day. More than that doesn't help much more.
Also, it reduces muscle wasting, which means, less catabolism, you keep more your results.

2- Increase of bone density

Other thing that was proved by studies, increase bone density, as measured by osteocalcin, a marker of bone turnover. For us, looksmaxxers, this has the advantage of providing better bone faces. For those who are still growing (like up to 32 years old +-) it can help, for the rest, still helps by avoiding losing density.

3- Improve sleep

Since Growth Hormone is known to help improve sleep quality, the use of mk-677 improves it. A study showed that in both younger and elderly subjects, Mk-677 improved sleep quality and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep duration.

4- Promotion of better skin

In a study was found that mk-677 increases collagen levels by 26%, therefore leading to a better skin.

5- Promotion of hair growth

A study showed that IGF-1 prevented hair follicles from entering a catagen state (the end of hair follicle growth). Since DHT and IGF-1 act as antagonists to each other, this means that hair follicles with more DHT will have less IGF-1 and vice versa, increasing IGF-1 helps to grow hair.

6- Combat of aging and possible increase of longevity

The decrease of IGF-1 in body with age is associated with more inflammation, thus MK-677 also helps in this part, and its believed even to increase longevity, though it lacks more study related to this part.

7- Loss of weight

Besides buidling more muscle, mk-677 helps to lose fat, thus leading to a reduction in BF. As you all know, its extremely important for a more beautiful face to have a low BF level, like 8-10%.

8- Other benefits

Its also expected to have other benefits, such as:
- Improve overall mood;
- Accelerates healing of soft tissues;
- Boost immune system;
- And may also have a nootropic advantage.

Dosage

As said before, the best dosage for muscle growth is something like 25mg per day, which is associated with an increase of 40% of IGF-1, though many benefits can be also seen with 10-15mg. For those looking for the other objectives, 10mg should be fine.

Safety and side effects

Diverse studies showed that it is safe to take in long term. However, it may have some minors side effects. The most noticeable are lethargy and increase in apetite. Lethargy can be avoided if you take at night, so you wont feel it

Conclusion

With such benefits for looksmaxxers, I see as a very powerful tool to us to consume. I know that its expensive, but for those who can afford it, it's worth. Good to research a good price with a reliable seller.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, incelmogger, zeshama and 10 others
cope. they only thing it does is make you hungry and give you diabetes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, mogging, virren and 1 other person
Good thread as I'm planning on possibly taking it

for what reason would someone take mk677 over ipamorelin?

MK677 > HGH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Sigmapsycho, TITUS and 2 others
Oh yeah this one is going in the BOTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and looksseg
the bone density researches are conducted on old people who have declined GH productions so it may not help much for young people.
Oh yeah this one is going in the BOTB
cope

• +1
Reactions: virren
cope. they only thing it does is make you hungry and give you diabetes
Not if you consume in the recommended range of dosage, and don't overconsume suggar outside that. There are many other things that increase more risk of diabetes and people still do it

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Is it temporary diabetes ?
Mk 677 can increase insulin resistance causing adult onset diabetes in some, as it slightly increases fasting blood sugar.
since anything that raises GH increases insulin resistance, this along with making you very hungry that you eat anything.
Also bloats you af (which OP thinks is muscle gain jfl ). it should be the last thing a looksmaxxer takes

• +1
Reactions: mogging and GalacticHero
Mk-677 (Ibutamoren) for some reason its still something very underrated here. I see only people in growth phase talking about. But its actually very positive for others as well. It addresses many things people here aim a lot, like: more muscular body, less BF, better hair, better skin, anti-aging.

How it works

MK-677 is a peptide, more specifically an HGH secretagogue, meaning it increases the secretion of HGH in the pituitary gland. Researches show that through the HGH increase, it also causes elevated levels of Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1).

MK-677 also reduces Somatostatin release, the hormone that prevents HGH secretion when levels get too high in the blood

View attachment 1966339

Main Advantages

1- Increase of Muscles

It stimulates Growth Hormone and IGF-1, both of them very beneficial in increasing muscles. There has been a lot of studies correlating increase in muscles with consuming MK-677. The best dosage for that is 25mg per day. More than that doesn't help much more.
Also, it reduces muscle wasting, which means, less catabolism, you keep more your results.
View attachment 1966338

Other thing that was proved by studies, increase bone density, as measured by osteocalcin, a marker of bone turnover. For us, looksmaxxers, this has the advantage of providing better bone faces. For those who are still growing (like up to 32 years old +-) it can help, for the rest, still helps by avoiding losing density.
View attachment 1966341

3- Improve sleep

Since Growth Hormone is known to help improve sleep quality, the use of mk-677 improves it. A study showed that in both younger and elderly subjects, Mk-677 improved sleep quality and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep duration.
View attachment 1966345

In a study was found that mk-677 increases collagen levels by 26%, therefore leading to a better skin.
View attachment 1966346

A study showed that IGF-1 prevented hair follicles from entering a catagen state (the end of hair follicle growth). Since DHT and IGF-1 act as antagonists to each other, this means that hair follicles with more DHT will have less IGF-1 and vice versa, increasing IGF-1 helps to grow hair.
View attachment 1966347

The decrease of IGF-1 in body with age is associated with more inflammation, thus MK-677 also helps in this part, and its believed even to increase longevity, though it lacks more study related to this part.
View attachment 1966348

7- Loss of weight

Besides buidling more muscle, mk-677 helps to lose fat, thus leading to a reduction in BF. As you all know, its extremely important for a more beautiful face to have a low BF level, like 8-10%.
View attachment 1966357

8- Other benefits

- Improve overall mood;
- Boost immune system;
View attachment 1966359

Dosage

As said before, the best dosage for muscle growth is something like 25mg per day, which is associated with an increase of 40% of IGF-1, though many benefits can be also seen with 10-15mg. For those looking for the other objectives, 10mg should be fine.

Safety and side effects

Diverse studies showed that it is safe to take in long term. However, it may have some minors side effects. The most noticeable are lethargy and increase in apetite. Lethargy can be avoided if you take at night, so you wont feel it

Conclusion

With such benefits for looksmaxxers, I see as a very powerful tool to us to consume. I know that its expensive, but for those who can afford it, it's worth. Good to research a good price with a reliable seller.
How does it make u lose fat? And does it really matter when it bloats u at the same time

Mk 677 can increase insulin resistance causing adult onset diabetes in some, as it slightly increases fasting blood sugar.
since anything that raises GH increases insulin resistance, this along with making you very hungry that you eat anything.
Also bloats you af (which OP thinks is muscle gain jfl ). it should be the last thing a looksmaxxer takes
I don't think, it increases muscle gain, this is something that many studies already proved.

I also experimented that when consuming MK677

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Not if you consume in the recommended range of dosage, and don't overconsume suggar outside that. There are many other things that increase more risk of diabetes and people still do it
So whats the use of MK then ?
7- Loss of weight
-cope since mk makes you very hungry, so its only useful if you wanna bulk
Increase of bone density
-cope
1- Increase of Muscles
-it doesnt add muscle mass ( thats just bloat or maybe some from the overeating)

But i will give you the nails, hair benefits. It also makes you lethargic

I don't think, it increases muscle gain, this is something that many studies already proved.

I also experimented that when consuming MK677
if you mean by that weighing more, thats just water

anyway I will advise people to buy a blood sugar monitor if they plan on being on mk and use it twice a week to see if you are becoming prediabetic because being insulin resistant is gonna be over tier

• +1
Reactions: capybara
It's a great drug, gives a bit of water retention on your muscles and helps you eat all your calories.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

How it works

View attachment 1966339

Main Advantages

1- Increase of Muscles

View attachment 1966338

View attachment 1966341

3- Improve sleep

View attachment 1966345

View attachment 1966346

View attachment 1966347

View attachment 1966348

7- Loss of weight

View attachment 1966357

8- Other benefits

- Improve overall mood;
- Boost immune system;
View attachment 1966359

Dosage

Safety and side effects

Conclusion

From somone who has been taking it for 2 months. The only real benefit I’ve gotten is, it makes you hungrier so it’s good if your bulking. The side effect I got was, it makes my face SOOO bloated

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

-cope

-it doesnt add muscle mass ( thats just bloat or maybe some from the overeating)

Not cope, there are several studies indicating it

And yes make you more hungry, thats the main reason why many people get bloated, eat a lot of junky foods to satiate the hunger, specially salty ones and get bloated. It reduces weight IF you stick with your diet. Of course people dont should eat more than necessary

if you mean by that weighing more, thats just water
I mean by huge increase in the weights that I was lifting. This is prove enough that wasnt because of bloating. Besides, also much more muscle

From somone who has been taking it for 2 months. The only real benefit I’ve gotten is, it makes you hungrier so it’s good if your bulking. The side effect I got was, it makes my face SOOO bloated
Sorry for hear that. 2 months should have expected result in lifting at least. Skin and hair takes more time and probably will be hard to you notice. Are you consuming the same as before or increased? Are you consuming a lot of water? Also recommend potassium sources to reduce the bloating, but main thing is eat less shit and drink a good amount of water daily

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Not cope, there are several studies indicating it

And yes make you more hungry, thats the main reason why many people get bloated, eat a lot of junky foods to satiate the hunger, specially salty ones and get bloated. It reduces weight IF you stick with your diet. Of course people dont should eat more than necessary

I mean by huge increase in the weights that I was lifting. This is prove enough that wasnt because of bloating. Besides, also much more muscle

Sorry for hear that. 2 months should have expected result in lifting at least. Skin and hair takes more time and probably will be hard to you notice. Are you consuming the same as before or increased? Are you consuming a lot of water? Also recommend potassium sources to reduce the bloating, but main thing is eat less shit and drink a good amount of water daily
been eating alot for the bulk, bloating is whatever because im so subhuman atm it doesnt matter how bad I look. yeah im consuming alot of water, also I take potassium most of the time.

Gives sleep paralysis

been eating alot for the bulk, bloating is whatever because im so subhuman atm it doesnt matter how bad I look. yeah im consuming alot of water, also I take potassium most of the time.
Then, thats the reason, to avoid bloating should really reduce high carbos, salty things and sweets

Actually, the best thing possible would be completely cut sweets and oil foods

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

-cope

In conjonction with vitamin k2 mk4 or mk7 it would increase bone density since k2 inhibits osteoclasts and increase osteoblats and the increase in igf-1 would exasperate the production of osteoblasts.

Anyway high protein diet remains the key.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg