Completed more than half of my looksmaxing

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
Lost 10 kg in two months to get my leanness back and I’m satisfied with the results.Heavy dieting did work just with small problems.I did a bit of tanning etc too

Another 7 kg and few other softmaxes and I’ll be close to where I want to be

I joined here after losing almost all my looksmaxing gains from previous 2 years.It was nice motivation.Just wanted to make a little note.Thanks for all the looksmaxing motivation and company.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Yashchandra, exeight and 5 others
good fucking job man, but let me guess. you're still subhuman? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member
Lost 10 kg in two months to get my leanness back and I’m satisfied with the results.Heavy dieting did work just with small problems.I did a bit of tanning etc too

I joined here after losing almost all my looksmaxing gains from previous 2 years.It was nice motivation.Just wanted to make a little note.Thanks for all the looksmaxing motivation and company.

how did you lose so much weight? can you share the method?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
clearly, u can be lean but no bones = over :feelskek:
i will never understand why would anyone with shit bones ever want to stay on low BF. this is insanity. (not talking about OP tho, idk how he looks like, but some people fucking do this shit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i will never understand why would anyone with shit bones ever want to stay on low BF. this is insanity. (not talking about OP tho, idk how he looks like, but some people fucking do this shit)
all trucels should be bloatmaxxing tbh. (y)

good fucking job man, but let me guess. you're still subhuman? :lul:
It’s pointless to rate myself without posting pics but I could say 6’1 solid htn if it helps you imagine

how did you lose so much weight? can you share the method?
1000 calories(measured with kitchen scale) for 2 months.From 84 kg to 74kg.I do have a relatively fast metabolism though I should point out
No need to go death tier low bf but even going from 20 percent to 16 helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
“Looksmaxing journey”

> just loses fat
> goes on a sunbed

Why the fuck would you need to post on this website to learn to do this?

What the fuck is this normie shit

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

GG OP

have you noticed the any difference on womens behavior?

must say i was a fat obese piece of shit and since 2 years im normalweight(almost lean)
and i was NEVER EVER normalweight before.. was fat all my life (im 30 right now) and i was used to be neutral man to the women
i mean, i even wasnt a man in their eyes.. i was a neutral being... now since 1 year i see an extreme difference in their behavior
its like they notice me as a sexual being (like its supposed to be because i am a male) and i was soooo used to be invisible for women
thats nowadays its feels very good and strange when women look right into my eyes or they get a lil bit nervous.. im really enjoying
this but at the same time i fucked up my brain that i missed all the years of fun/joy/female attraction etc

im 6'1 too and i was fucking 140-150kg all my life... now, im something about 85-88kg and i wanna lose a lil bit more weight

CONGRATS to you!!

• +1
GG OP

have you noticed the any difference on womens behavior?

must say i was a fat obese piece of shit and since 2 years im normalweight(almost lean)
and i was NEVER EVER normalweight before.. was fat all my life (im 30 right now) and i was used to be neutral man to the women
i mean, i even wasnt a man in their eyes.. i was a neutral being... now since 1 year i see an extreme difference in their behavior
its like they notice me as a sexual being (like its supposed to be because i am a male) and i was soooo used to be invisible for women
thats nowadays its feels very good and strange when women look right into my eyes or they get a lil bit nervous.. im really enjoying
this but at the same time i fucked up my brain that i missed all the years of fun/joy/female attraction etc

im 6'1 too and i was fucking 140-150kg all my life... now, im something about 85-88kg and i wanna lose a lil bit more weight

CONGRATS to you!!
Thank you and congrats to you as well your weight loss is really impressive

I could imagine how being 140 kg would make you invisible so that’s already life changing

As for going lower, back in 2019 I was the heaviest I’ve ever been at 92 kg.Going down to 82-83 made a solid change in my life.I could tell I went from visibly overweight to normal in people’s eyes and my features became quite more noticeable.But it was still in nothing special territory even if you are goodlooking.

After that I dropped to 72 and that was night and day difference.Maybe the biggest jump.My face looked much better.At that point my face starts getting angular.I could tell I was viewed way differently by both men and women.I was finally in the lean territory.Interest from women was way way better I could easily see a difference in everyday life.I could also see both men and women acted more positive as well in social interactions.Basically your value goes up in people’s eyes,this includes parents even.

I could say the number of women who flirted/openly showed interest went up a a big amount.Also the looks level of women that showed interest in me got better.In relationships they were more pleasant etc.It’s like an equation there are looks variables and an outcomes.Just math.

People here sometimes say women won’t notice 5 kg 10 kg difference but they absolutely do.It’s funny now I’m able to see the differences in others clearly.I was watching some x-files this week and I could immediately notice actors bodyfat change through seasons and their looks level change despite it being small differences lol(especially mulder’s face)

It’s weird people both consciously and/or subconsciously assign you a value based on looks.You could say the same things do the same things after meeting a group of people but their responses,how they react to you,tolerate your shit changes based on kgs of fat.It’s nothing you say or do.It’s just your looks.At this point I care more about social value and power of looksmaxing than women.

After that I leaned out to 64 kg and it kept getting better although with slowly diminishing returns,it’s still great improvement and there are few people that low bodyfat so you’ll really really stand out especially above the age of 25.But after 67 I’ll stop this time.Without gym 65 and lower is too skinny for me and of course my face starts looking just a little bit gaunt.You want some muscle+leanness.

I wish you the best. You can get to way better levels regarding looks and consequently change your life

I hope this whole novel I wrote motivates you lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exeight
Thank you and congrats to you as well your weight loss is really impressive

I could imagine how being 140 kg would make you invisible so that’s already life changing

As for going lower, back in 2019 I was the heaviest I’ve ever been at 92 kg.Going down to 82-83 made a solid change in my life.I could tell I went from visibly overweight to normal in people’s eyes and my features became quite more noticeable.But it was still in nothing special territory even if you are goodlooking.

After that I dropped to 72 and that was night and day difference.Maybe the biggest jump.My face looked much better.At that point my face starts getting angular.I could tell I was viewed way differently by both men and women.I was finally in the lean territory.Interest from women was way way better I could easily see a difference in everyday life.I could also see both men and women acted more positive as well in social interactions.Basically your value goes up in people’s eyes,this includes parents even.

I could say number of women who flirted/openly showed interest went up a a big amount.Also the looks level of women that showed interest in me got better.in relationships they were more pleasant etc.It’s like an equation there are a looks variables and an outcomes.Just math.

People here sometimes say women won’t notice 5 kg 10 kg difference but they absolutely do.It’s funny now I’m able to see the differences in others clearly.I was watching some x-files this week and I could immediately notice actors bodyfat change through seasons and their looks level change despite it being small differences lol(especially mulder’s face)

It’s weird people both consciously and/or subconsciously assign you a value based on looks.You could say the same things do the same things after meeting a group of people but their responses,how they react to you,tolerate your shit changes based on kgs of fat.It’s nothing you say or do.It’s just your looks.At this point I care more about social value and power of looksmaxing than women.

After that I leaned out to 64 kg and it kept getting better although with slowly diminishing returns,it’s still great improvement and there are few people that low bodyfat so you’ll really really stand out especially above the age of 25.But after 67 I’ll stop this time.Without gym 65 and lower is too skinny for me and of course my face starts looking just a little bit gaunt.You want some muscle+leanness.

I wish you the best.I hope you reach your goal there way better points in looks you can get to

I really did write a whole novel lol
thank you man.. this is real motivating.. i mean, like i said, im not lean but normalweight right know
and even know its like day & night the behavior of other people.. like you said, its like people are respecting you as a human being
and i cant imagine how this will increase when i reached like you the 70-80 territory.. of course, every human is different
but lean body is lean body.. desired by almost all humanity

People talking SHIT when they say that no one will notice 5-10kg but YOU WILL KNOW THIS and knowing that you lost 5-10kg
will increase your positive charisma and thats also a big deal

i notice all the time too the difference how the people treat me.. before i was garbage.. i was someone how actually is NOBODY
and i was so used to it, it was normal to me to be the overweight piece of shit... with about 50kg less its fucking completely another world.. and this world i really like :ROFLMAO: its like a cheating code.. dont know how to describe it
but i think i have an above average face too.. otherwise it would be never ever so obivious that girls like me and other men respecting me much more.. and of course the height..

The Thing is; we are visual beings.. our sight sense is the most important.. and we always 24/7 scan our environment..
humans can analyze in 13ms other people.. and judge them of their looks.. and thats happens automatically through our subconscious.. our subconscious controlling us every single second

and our subconscious cant make the difference between attractive - unattractive.. for our subconscious is healthy - unhealthy important.. because of reproduction.. a girl look at me 6 years ago (my obese time) and her subconscious realize immediately
that i am fat so i must be unhealthy.. and her subconscious send a signal to her conscious = "he is unattractive"

thats it.. attraction is not a choice

sry for posting a roman lol.. this stuff is a huge thing in my life.. so i get a lil bit emotional
like i said, i was always fat and thats destroyed my life.. and since 1-2 years i got my hope back because i was never so good looking like right now and your post with the 72kg thing motivated me more

• +1
Guys, try out quark + some kind of sugar zero syrup and mix it, it's cheap, fill your stomach, full of protein, taste REALLY GOOD, and is low kcal, literally a diet cheatcode, it won't even feel like you're "dieting" tbh, i've yet to see someone fail to adhere to a diet with this recipe

It’s pointless to rate myself without posting pics but I could say 6’1 solid htn if it helps you imagine

1000 calories(measured with kitchen scale) for 2 months.From 84 kg to 74kg.I do have a relatively fast metabolism though I should point out

No need to go death tier low bf but even going from 20 percent to 16 helps a lot
thanks man

• +1

Mirin' son.

• +1