Completely destroying the muh ZOOMERS ARE TALL cope and An objective height chart

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
so if you guys have not noticed yet theres alot of retards claiming that muh AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6’0 Or average zoomer is muh 6’2 ( Pure fucking autism btw) They claim that the average height has increased and Average heights like 5’10 and 5’9 are manlet ( which they arent)
several studies conducted prove the average height for a male in the west As a middle class healthy man Is 5’9.5, Yes Not 6’0 not 6’1 its 5’9 and a fucking half

The average height for middle class healthy white men is 5’10 , for black men 5’9.5 hispanics slightly lower
IMG 8690
EVEN in europe , one of the Tallest countries in the world Sweden🇸🇪 has mandatory millitary service at 18 years old, Swedish men AT MORNING Average out at about 180.4 CM meaning BARELY scraping the 5’11 Mark ( jfl one of the tallest countries in the world btw)

EVEN in the netherlands where supposdely muh average height is 6’2 bro Studies have shown and conducted proving the average height is 5’11.5 LMFAO

If you are a stadiometer MEASURED afternoon height 6’0 You are TALL If you are saying your 6’0 and 70% of men mog you you’re lying and your not 6’0 here is a pretty close to Objective height chart

5’0-5’4 as a man this is a gray area you are objectively very very short

5’5-5’6 the reason i didnt put those in the same category is because at 5’5-5’6 your about 2-3 inches or so above the average female height still VERY BAD in the dating market but the difference between 5’4 and 5’6 isnt the same as 5’2 and 5’4

5’7-5’8 here you are BREACHING average territory but still 30th percentile or so in the west, with the right proportions and perhaps 1 inch lifts you could pass as average height to some women

5’9-5’10 as of this height you are average, this doesnt give you added points or subtracts any points your simply just there, granted being 5’10 you could wear 1.5 inch lifts and with 1.5 inch shoes you would pass off as “Tall” to women BELOW 5’5

5’11-6’0 Above Average height / Tallish there is no denying this 6’0 barefoot is tall in every country in the world except the netherlands where its infact still above average zoomer height

6’1-6’3 Tall, basically the perfect male height There are practically 0 cons and all pros

6’4 your a giant everything after this doesnt matter

TLDR The average height has not increased people are LYING about they’re heights.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, QassamChad, Debetro and 21 others
IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vanilla, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, lestoa and 3 others
IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8IWISHIWAS5.8
gtfo my thread schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, WhoTookVendetta, microsoft and 1 other person
so if you guys have not noticed yet theres alot of retards claiming that muh AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6’0 Or average zoomer is muh 6’2 ( Pure fucking autism btw) They claim that the average height has increased and Average heights like 5’10 and 5’9 are manlet ( which they arent)
several studies conducted prove the average height for a male in the west As a middle class healthy man Is 5’9.5, Yes Not 6’0 not 6’1 its 5’9 and a fucking half

The average height for middle class healthy white men is 5’10 , for black men 5’9.5 hispanics slightly lowerView attachment 3107452EVEN in europe , one of the Tallest countries in the world Sweden🇸🇪 has mandatory millitary service at 18 years old, Swedish men AT MORNING Average out at about 180.4 CM meaning BARELY scraping the 5’11 Mark ( jfl one of the tallest countries in the world btw)

EVEN in the netherlands where supposdely muh average height is 6’2 bro Studies have shown and conducted proving the average height is 5’11.5 LMFAO

If you are a stadiometer MEASURED afternoon height 6’0 You are TALL If you are saying your 6’0 and 70% of men mog you you’re lying and your not 6’0 here is a pretty close to Objective height chart

5’5-5’6 the reason i didnt put those in the same category is because at 5’5-5’6 your about 2-3 inches or so above the average female height still VERY BAD in the dating market but the difference between 5’4 and 5’6 isnt the same as 5’2 and 5’4

5’7-5’8 here you are BREACHING average territory but still 30th percentile or so in the west, with the right proportions and perhaps 1 inch lifts you could pass as average height to some women

5’9-5’10 as of this height you are average, this doesnt give you added points or subtracts any points your simply just there, granted being 5’10 you could wear 1.5 inch lifts and with 1.5 inch shoes you would pass off as “Tall” to women BELOW 5’5

5’11-6’0 Above Average height / Tallish there is no denying this 6’0 barefoot is tall in every country in the world except the netherlands where its infact still above average zoomer height

6’1-6’3 Tall, basically the perfect male height There are practically 0 cons and all pros

TLDR The average height has not increased people are LYING about they’re heights.
DNR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, WhoTookVendetta, mathis and 2 others
Cope, Average non ethnic zoomer is 6'6

Source: Incels in looksmax.org
4097612 p replace color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, cashmerefraud, solohunter99 and 13 others
.org and any online forum is retarded when it comes to height

.org did an anonymous height poll and 60% of ppl claimed to be over 6 ft Jfl niggas even larping on an anonymous poll on the internet.

i live in midwest america which is supposedly the tallest part with majority northern european ancestry whites and i can say for a fact zoomers are no taller than previous gens. height has plateud since the 1980s bc we’re getting the same nutrition since then so generations will not grow any taller

it’s just ppl larp and inflate their height by 1, 2, EVEN 3 INCHES in some cases.

but yea a true 6’0 is solidly tallish in america and will never be called short by girls, they’ll perceive it as 6’2 cus of height inflation

• +1
Reactions: watah, noonespecial, Detective and 7 others
.org and any online forum is retarded when it comes to height

.org did an anonymous height poll and 60% of ppl claimed to be over 6 ft Jfl niggas even larping on an anonymous poll on the internet.

i live in midwest america which is supposedly the tallest part with majority northern european ancestry whites and i can say for a fact zoomers are no taller than previous gens. height has plateud since the 1980s bc we’re getting the same nutrition since then so generations will not grow any taller

it’s just ppl larp and inflate their height by 1, 2, EVEN 3 INCHES in some cases.

but yea a true 6’0 is solidly tallish in america and will never be called short by girls, they’ll perceive it as 6’2 cus of height inflation
this, exactly this

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, WhoTookVendetta and jsp
Good Thread.

Im getting tired of all the faggots saying over 6ft is avrg.
Its considered avrg cause every fucking 5.8 Manlet these days claims hes 6ft

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, arabcelxxx, Clark69 and 8 others
I’m taller than most people I see even when I go outside unfrauded so this makes a lot of sense. Only place where there’s a lot of people close to me in height is the gym which is weird

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, ElTruecel and redhoodreincarnate
I’m taller than most people I see even when I go outside unfrauded so this makes a lot of sense. Only place where there’s a lot of people close to me in height is the gym which is weird
if your exactly 6 ft barefoot then your not exactly “extremely “ tall your just tall, so if you go to the gym or something with a higher quantity of physically fit people the high might be higher

not to mention you might ONLY notice people that are your height because of confirmation bias and you automatically filter out anybody shorter

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I literally get called tall by foids at 6’ while frauding 6’1 in air maxes. The only time 6’ isn’t tall is with a 5’9 foid and who wants that lol 5’5 is sexy woman height

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, ElTruecel and mlbmogger252
Theres zero argument For getting called tall unless you are at least +4" from your countrys average Height. So at least 6'2 in manlet countries. People just say youre tall because they want to Be Nice.

I Have never Been called tall except by egoistic 5'9-5'10 boomers that cant boss me around. Any Young Guy here knows that 187cm isnt tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and nofap
Theres zero argument For getting called tall unless you are at least +4" from your countrys average Height. So at least 6'2 in manlet countries. People just say youre tall because they want to Be Nice.
Lmao foids are NEVER nice that’s not how their brain works. If you are short they will say it to your face immediately. I’m 6’ flat and foids constantly say I’m tall as long as they are under 5’8 or 5’7

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
if your exactly 6 ft barefoot then your not exactly “extremely “ tall your just tall, so if you go to the gym or something with a higher quantity of physically fit people the high might be higher

not to mention you might ONLY notice people that are your height because of confirmation bias and you automatically filter out anybody shorter
6’3 barefoot but at my gym there are a few people probably 6’5 or 6’6, with one person being about 7’ or slightly higher. But yes confirmation bias is definitely a thing I agree

I Have never Been called tall except by egoistic 5'9-5'10 boomers that cant boss me around. Any Young Guy here knows that 187cm isnt tall.
your fucking retarded lol
and you arent 6’2 your lying, 6’2 is 4 inches above the average the united states FOR WHITE ZOOMERS your not 6’2 your lying , IM 6’2-6’3 unfrauded barefoot height I lived in minesotta for a couple years WENT TO AN ALL WHITE SCHOOL i towered over literally 95% of the school except 4 People ( it was such a small number i literally remember tbe exact people)

6’3 barefoot but at my gym there are a few people probably 6’5 or 6’6, with one person being about 7’ or slightly higher. But yes confirmation bias is definitely a thing I agree
Your also just fucking lying, yeah alright bro the average in your gym is 6’6 and theres a fucking SEVEN FOOTER IN THERE LOL

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
CB2E48C2 00B9 4A7B 98CF C6B64993C21D

But 6’2 isn’t crazy tall like some dudes make it out to be. If you’re a 6’2 guy around athletes you probably won’t stand out much.

I’d say it all depends in what specific area you are with and who

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, nofap, horizontallytall and 1 other person

im 189-190 cm, which is not a big difference from you AT ALL and i get called extremely tall ALL THE Time , im the tallest person in any given room 99% of the time, and whats even funnier is that people irl guess me as 6’5 a whole 2 inches / 5 cm taller than i actually am which puts it into perspective how mych you niggas are lying, 6’0 irl is tall everywhere except in the netherlands and bosnia WHERE ITS ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT in the netherlands and average in bosnia

the self reported average height of white americans is 5’11 LMFAO SELF REPORTED and while measured ( not to mention alot of offices wear shoes ) the average is 5’9 AND A FUCKING HALF FOR YOUNG WHITE ZOOMERS

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
View attachment 3118570
But 6’2 isn’t crazy tall like some dudes make it out to be. If you’re a 6’2 guy around athletes you probably won’t stand out much.

I’d say it all depends in what specific area you are with and who
6’2 is tall unless your around nfl and nba caliber superhuman niggas who are like lottery winners genetically, 6’2 at a college football ground is 2 inches above average, the NFL inflates height by 2 inches , The nba even more for example MJ whos said hes 6’6 isnt even 6’5 HES 6’4 LOL Lebron listed at 6’9 IS 6’ 7 Kevin durant the ONLY dude who doesnt lie about his height and is an actual barefoot 6’11 everyone thinks is lying about his height and is. a 7 footer

your fucking retarded lol
and you arent 6’2 your lying, 6’2 is 4 inches above the average the united states FOR WHITE ZOOMERS your not 6’2 your lying , IM 6’2-6’3 unfrauded barefoot height I lived in minesotta for a couple years WENT TO AN ALL WHITE SCHOOL i towered over literally 95% of the school except 4 People ( it was such a small number i literally remember tbe exact people)
Exactly these 3rd world European retards don’t understand Americans aren’t that tall. Even in California I rarely get mogged at 6’ flat. Maybe 15 out of 100

>by survey

It's known that self proclaimed data is always inflated so the average is actually 5'8 :feelshah:

Exactly these 3rd world European retards don’t understand Americans aren’t that tall. Even in California I rarely get mogged at 6’ flat. Maybe 15 out of 100
literally lmao, the average american white zoomer is 5’9.5 5’10.5 TOPS but all studies lead it to indicate being around 5’9.5, in new york i think its even less it must have been 5’8.5 or something there Americans arent short people are just lying about they’re heights so much, dude really said 6’2 isnt tall like yes it is tall its not “ oh my fucking god what is that abomination tall” but its solidly taller than 95% of americans at any given moment, and infact you get a halo from it and will be called tall at that height

California is the worst example you could use. Shortest turbo MANLET state there.

5’7 is 6 foot in california
6’2 is tall unless your around nfl and nba caliber superhuman niggas who are like lottery winners genetically, 6’2 at a college football ground is 2 inches above average, the NFL inflates height by 2 inches , The nba even more for example MJ whos said hes 6’6 isnt even 6’5 HES 6’4 LOL Lebron listed at 6’9 IS 6’ 7 Kevin durant the ONLY dude who doesnt lie about his height and is an actual barefoot 6’11 everyone thinks is lying about his height and is. a 7 footer
yea yea. im not saying it isn’t but it’s still 4% of the us population meaning 1 in 20 don’t make it sound super crazy.

Anyways use Celebheights if you want to see accurate heights. I use Celebheights a lot more turbomanlets exist than you think

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
literally lmao, the average american white zoomer is 5’9.5 5’10.5 TOPS but all studies lead it to indicate being around 5’9.5, in new york i think its even less it must have been 5’8.5 or something there Americans arent short people are just lying about they’re heights so much, dude really said 6’2 isnt tall like yes it is tall its not “ oh my fucking god what is that abomination tall” but its solidly taller than 95% of americans at any given moment, and infact you get a halo from it and will be called tall at that height
So true you get called tall at 6’2 by all women and at 6’ any foid 5’6 and under will say you are tall. If you are 5’11 you will have to target the 5’4 foid but still foids are low iq

California is the worst example you could use. Shortest turbo MANLET state there.

yea yea. im not saying it isn’t but it’s still 4% of the us population meaning 1 in 20 don’t make it sound super crazy.

Anyways use Celebheights if you want to see accurate heights. I use Celebheights a lot more turbomanlets exist than you think
Call it what you want turbomanlet state or not it MOGS every place on the planet

ppl mistake nba for real life for some reason

the average nba player is around 6’5 unfrauded (the 6’6 average is in shoes) and the average nfl player is around 6’1 unfrauded.

in college football and basketball the average is even lower and heights are inflated even more to make the athlete look more appealing to scouts to get to the big league. my friend played ball and was 6’4 barefoot and was listed as 6’6.

in america you start to stick out and be called tall by other non manlets at 6’1 and at 6’3 you are considered very tall. with girls you prolly get called tall at like 6 ft even.

anyone who disagrees is coping and doesn’t understand how statistics work. nearly every “6’5” influencer who’s considered huge like jon zherka or hasan piker is 6’2-6’3.

• +1

its 95th percentile bro its definetly tall , the 50th percentile is 5’9.5 meaning you will be 3.5 inches taller than a solid chunk of americans 1 of 20 people being the same height or taller is very tall

• +1
ppl mistake nba for real life for some reason

the average nba player is around 6’5 unfrauded (the 6’6 average is in shoes) and the average nfl player is around 6’1 unfrauded.

in college football and basketball the average is even lower and heights are inflated even more to make the athlete look more appealing to scouts to get to the big league. my friend played ball and was 6’4 barefoot and was listed as 6’6.

in america you start to stick out and be called tall by other non manlets at 6’1 and at 6’3 you are considered very tall. with girls you prolly get called tall at like 6 ft even.

anyone who disagrees is coping and doesn’t understand how statistics work. nearly every “6’5” influencer who’s considered huge like jon zherka or hasan piker is 6’2-6’3.
agreed , especially on the inflating in sports

Call it what you want turbomanlet state or not it MOGS every place on the planet
Nah it isn’t california Is a shithole state maybe the worst in the us including the south btw Lmfaoo
its 95th percentile bro its definetly tall , the 50th percentile is 5’9.5 meaning you will be 3.5 inches taller than a solid chunk of americans 1 of 20 people being the same height or taller is very tall
True heres some actual 6’2 celebrities and they’re all seen as decently tall

Nah it isn’t california Is a shithole state maybe the worst in the us including the south btw Lmfaoo

True heres some actual 6’2 celebrities and they’re all seen as decently tall
heres a pretty insane one

eddie hall whos widely regarded as a massive guy and has claimed upwards of 6’4 before issss….

not even 6’2
another tall dude who id thought was way taller
isnt even 6’2
adam driver 6’2 and looks massive in movies the list goes on

• +1
.celebheights.com/s/Eddie-Hall-6921.html[/URL]
not even 6’2
another tall dude who id thought was way taller
isnt even 6’2
really i dont think Logan Paul ever claimed anything past 6’2 range tbh. I always thought he was what he said 6’1 - 6’2.

But some celebrities are taller than I expected like Jim Carrey for example
adam driver 6’2 and looks massive in movies the list goes on
True. But he also has a pretty broad frame

• +1
really i dont think Logan Paul ever claimed anything past 6’2 range tbh. I always thought he was what he said 6’1 - 6’2.

But some celebrities are taller than I expected like Jim Carrey for example

True. But he also has a pretty broad frame
Yeah pretty much

• +1
Your also just fucking lying, yeah alright bro the average in your gym is 6’6 and theres a fucking SEVEN FOOTER IN THERE LOL
On my life there’s a 7 footer there. I also never said the average is 6’6 you fucking illiterate ape read what I said again. I literally know he’s 7’1 he’s on a CBB team in the area

On my life there’s a 7 footer there. I also never said the average is 6’6 you fucking illiterate ape read what I said again. I literally know he’s 7’1 he’s on a CBB team in the area
well you fucking autistic monkey, you tried implying it was the average by replying to a comment of me talking about the average height
can you not read context and clues you oxygen breathing fucking neanderthal? “ muh bro many guys in my gym are 6’5 6’6 theres even a guy whos 7’1 bro”
Your fucking retarded

3F448C97 6C53 4433 98AD D5422917F13D

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and redhoodreincarnate
Go outside nigger average zoomers is 6’1 over if you’re under 6’5 :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, noonespecial and wastedspermcel
well you fucking autistic monkey, you tried implying it was the average by replying to a comment of me talking about the average height
can you not read context and clues you oxygen breathing fucking neanderthal? “ muh bro many guys in my gym are 6’5 6’6 theres even a guy whos 7’1 bro”
Your fucking retarded
I said I’m taller than most people on average except when I go to the gym there are slightly more taller people than normal you fucking baboon I never said many but the percentage of tall people at my gym is more than the outside world faggot

Go outside nigger average zoomers is 6’1 over if you’re under 6’5 :lul:
yeah average zoomer in your kabylian algerian shithole is 5’6 lil bro calm diwn

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

The average height for middle class healthy white men is 5’10 , for black men 5’9.5 hispanics slightly lowerView attachment 3107452EVEN in europe , one of the Tallest countries in the world Sweden🇸🇪 has mandatory millitary service at 18 years old, Swedish men AT MORNING Average out at about 180.4 CM meaning BARELY scraping the 5’11 Mark ( jfl one of the tallest countries in the world btw)

Yeah its just the tall ones are a lot more outgoing and noticeable because of their height confidence so people have bias. There are tons of short zoomers, they are just invisible or shut ins.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Yeah its just the tall ones are a lot more outgoing and noticeable because of their height confidence so people have bias. There are tons of short zoomers, they are just invisible or shut ins.
Yeah kind of

2008 born in sweden, average at my age among ethnic swedes is probably 182/183cm but 190 is not uncommon, i am 188

2008 born in sweden, average at my age among ethnic swedes is probably 182/183cm but 190 is not uncommon, i am 188
average among swedes is objectively 180.4 Cm Which in shoes is correct 183 CM But you are probably bad at estimating heights since at the millitary they have mandatory service and swedes are measured In morning ( meaning 1 cm higher than in the night) At 180.4 CM

wait nvm this nigga was born in 2008 meaning 15-16 wtf? your turbo lying the average swedish 15-16 year old is 176 Cm not 182-183, and you are most likely not 188

ive been to norway when i was 15 years old and also 188 Cm ( i am now a little taller than that) and i was Noticably above average and i doubt sweden is taller than norway

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and noonespecial
wait nvm this nigga was born in 2008 meaning 15-16 wtf? your turbo lying the average swedish 15-16 year old is 176 Cm not 182-183, and you are most likely not 188

ive been to norway when i was 15 years old and also 188 Cm ( i am now a little taller than that) and i was Noticably above average and i doubt sweden is taller than norway
Tf would i lie for

176 is short for 16 y.o. where i live