Completely humiliated at my job today.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
This morning, I parked my car and I was about to get a coffee and enter the work
place as usual, only thing is that it was 8:00 and that’s when I should start and already be inside, but everyone enters 5 minutes later and nobody gives a fuck.

But 2 faggots who are my superiors, saw me and where waiting for me at the entrance.

I walked by wi the my coffee trying to go lock my car and take my phone from it and enter, and these faggots told me “yo, cmon it’s already time for you to work”.

I never felt so much shame, told them “oh yeah right” and entered without my phone and water bottle.

Now I sneaked outside and got them from
my car.

Never in my mind I thought I was gonna be this much humiliated during my life time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 11 others
I wanna fucking kill myself bro

I can’t deal with this shit anymore

Brutal.

I think there would be no problem if you took more time, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wannamogger
I wanna fucking kill myself bro
It's still better than feeling nothing and not caring about anything, in my opinion.
You have a strong motivation to escape wageslaving.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Happened at my old job too buddy

The way they spoke about me behind my back was insane and easy to eavesdrop, they knew i cant cuss them out or beat the shit out of them its genuinely deranged dude, these wageslavers have a kink for embarrassing u in their dead endjobs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
its not a big deal chill out nigga

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, bloomercel, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
bitch nigga opinions dont matter

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, bloomercel, murdah and 2 others
Exactly, they just wanted to humiliate me
You're acting like a slave, man.

You could even ignore them, take some time and get your stuff.

You would not get fired, no need to act as a low-T nigger.

I'm used to ignoring authorities, there are rarely any consequences

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 3 others
I walked by wi the my coffee trying to go lock my car and take my phone from it and enter, and these faggots told me “yo, cmon it’s already time for you to work”.

I never felt so much shame, told them “oh yeah right” and entered without my phone and water bottle.
Hi boss!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, bloomercel, chincel11 and 4 others
It's still better than feeling nothing and not caring about anything, in my opinion.
You have a strong motivation to escape wageslaving.
That’s right, I do. But I can’t do the work

You're acting like a slave, man.

You could even ignore them, take some time and get your stuff.

You would not get fired, no need to act as a low-T nigger.

I'm used to ignoring authorities, there are rarely any consequences
Yeah but stuff will build up and i’ll lose my job, I already go to the toilet 10 times a day and rot on my phone instead of working like rn.

What should I do bro i’m a fucking cunt.

• So Sad
Reactions: wannamogger
Happened at my old job too buddy

The way they spoke about me behind my back was insane and easy to eavesdrop, they knew i cant cuss them out or beat the shit out of them its genuinely deranged dude, these wageslavers have a kink for embarrassing u in their dead endjobs
the funny thing is that these niggers had to be in their own position to work at 8 am too, they are just older than me and have a higher position so they thought they could boss me around.

These fucking wageslavers, imagine their whole life is their 9-5, they think their important and shit, but they are just wage cucks like me and the moment the boss shows up they suck his cock.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah but stuff will build up and i’ll lose my job, I already go to the toilet 10 times a day and rot on my phone instead of working like rn.

What should I do bro i’m a fucking cunt.
Your only option, become a world class athlete

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Aypo129
Lol bro just ignore them
I do it all the time

• Hmm...
Your only option, become a world class athlete

• +1
Didn’t know you’re a shizo, OP, now I know.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
That’s pretty normal bhai. It isn’t a big deal. It depends on which tone they said it, but they also could be more upset with you because you’re late

But if you really dislike them, just quit the job. Feeling good at work is crucial

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PseudoMaxxer
This morning, I parked my car and I was about to get a coffee and enter the work
place as usual, only thing is that it was 8:00 and that’s when I should start and already be inside, but everyone enters 5 minutes later and nobody gives a fuck.

But 2 faggots who are my superiors, saw me and where waiting for me at the entrance.

my car.

Never in my mind I thought I was gonna be this much humiliated during my life time.
I got to deal with a real snake of a boss. American born Chinese guy a couple years younger than myself. He's very lazy and that's the only reason he works there. Ran a business of his own a couple years back but was too stupid to keep the Mainlanders he founded it with from fucking him over and pushing him out. Now he runs the place for these older Chinese folks that own multiple Chinese restaurants in the area.

This guy just cuts vegetables all day long while talking to his friends on an earpiece or watching videos on YouTube. He doesn't know the ins and outs of the kitchen. He knows how to cook so he's able to cover me for short periods when I take breaks, but other than that he doesn't understand how anything works. Always asking irritating questions about why I did this or that while trying to maintain an air or authority and not look like a clueless lazy minded fool.

The biggest grievance I have with this guy is he feeds off drama. He'll act like your best friend then go right behind your back and talk the worst kind of shit about you ever. He does it with everyone. Every morning on my first day back to work he would come up to me and ask what the other cook who works on my days off did wrong. Me and this other cook don't get along at all and he knows it. Finally though I told him I'm not gonna play that game anymore. I told him from that point on I wouldn't have anything bad to say about the other cook. I'm not gonna be pitted against someone else. He didn't like that at all. Shortly afterwards I started hearing people say he planned to cut my hours to force me to quit just as soon as this new guy learned to cook. I was clever though and got the new guy to quit before he had a chance. When the new guy quit he instantly started acting like my best friend again.

I don't need this job anymore. Almost to the point where I'm able to leave the US again, and I've got enough money saved up now to where I could continue to support my family without working for at least a year and a half if need be.

Sooner or later, before I quit, I'm gonna dress his ass down in front of everyone. I'll tell him exactly what I think face to face. How he was too stupid to not get fucked over by his former business partners. How he's a snake piece of shit that talks shit behind everyone's back and has not gall to be direct with people. The worst thing you can do to an Asian person besides killing them is make them lose face in front of everyone at their place of employment. He's got it fucking coming.

The bosses originally wanted me to run the place but I couldn't do it. That required too much of me seeing as I have a wife who doesn't have a driver's license. That was back in 2021 when nobody wanted to work. Running that place back then would have meant me having to be there all the time. My wife had just had our son and I wouldn't have had time outside of work to do much more than go grocery shopping and take my wife to her appointments.

Anyways, this dude's fucked when the time is right. I'm going to ruthlessly tear down his face in front of everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PseudoMaxxer
That’s pretty normal bhai. It isn’t a big deal. It depends on which tone they said it, but they also could be more upset with you because you’re late

But if you really dislike them, just quit the job. Feeling good at work is crucial
I hate working as a whole

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Lefty Rankin
blah blah blah
didnt really read anything you wrote. sounds like an unrelatable problem i wouldnt have cared about anyway. i wish you no luck.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
didnt really read anything you wrote. sounds like an unrelatable problem i wouldnt have cared about anyway. i wish you no luck.
number one org hater
IMG 4785

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 72978

my car.

They were goofing and yet here you are retarded fuck can't even understand a joke, maybe you should roid and they won't tell u still but that won't fix your autism

• WTF
Dnr, but you get humiliated every other week. Are you sure you're not trying to join the illuminati and you have to do some humiliation rituals before

• WTF
So is gervonta davis, alexander volkanovski, mighty mouse, henry cejudo, messi etc.
Bro these are pro athletes at the top of their game. How can they be subhuman lol

• +1
Bro these are pro athletes at the top of their game. How can they be subhuman lol
On a genetic level they’re subhuman. Short framecels. Im explaining how in spite of that they became the best of the besy

I got to deal with a real snake of a boss. American born Chinese guy a couple years younger than myself. He's very lazy and that's the only reason he works there. Ran a business of his own a couple years back but was too stupid to keep the Mainlanders he founded it with from fucking him over and pushing him out. Now he runs the place for these older Chinese folks that own multiple Chinese restaurants in the area.

This guy just cuts vegetables all day long while talking to his friends on an earpiece or watching videos on YouTube. He doesn't know the ins and outs of the kitchen. He knows how to cook so he's able to cover me for short periods when I take breaks, but other than that he doesn't understand how anything works. Always asking irritating questions about why I did this or that while trying to maintain an air or authority and not look like a clueless lazy minded fool.

The biggest grievance I have with this guy is he feeds off drama. He'll act like your best friend then go right behind your back and talk the worst kind of shit about you ever. He does it with everyone. Every morning on my first day back to work he would come up to me and ask what the other cook who works on my days off did wrong. Me and this other cook don't get along at all and he knows it. Finally though I told him I'm not gonna play that game anymore. I told him from that point on I wouldn't have anything bad to say about the other cook. I'm not gonna be pitted against someone else. He didn't like that at all. Shortly afterwards I started hearing people say he planned to cut my hours to force me to quit just as soon as this new guy learned to cook. I was clever though and got the new guy to quit before he had a chance. When the new guy quit he instantly started acting like my best friend again.

I don't need this job anymore. Almost to the point where I'm able to leave the US again, and I've got enough money saved up now to where I could continue to support my family without working for at least a year and a half if need be.

Sooner or later, before I quit, I'm gonna dress his ass down in front of everyone. I'll tell him exactly what I think face to face. How he was too stupid to not get fucked over by his former business partners. How he's a snake piece of shit that talks shit behind everyone's back and has not gall to be direct with people. The worst thing you can do to an Asian person besides killing them is make them lose face in front of everyone at their place of employment. He's got it fucking coming.

The bosses originally wanted me to run the place but I couldn't do it. That required too much of me seeing as I have a wife who doesn't have a driver's license. That was back in 2021 when nobody wanted to work. Running that place back then would have meant me having to be there all the time. My wife had just had our son and I wouldn't have had time outside of work to do much more than go grocery shopping and take my wife to her appointments.

Anyways, this dude's fucked when the time is right. I'm going to ruthlessly tear down his face in front of everyone.
Yes yes let the hate flow through you !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and PseudoMaxxer