My male friends are fucking useless.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
It's possibly the nicest day of the entire year and I'm missing out because these faggots would rather rot inside or spend time with their fat/ugly gfs who cheat on them with bbcs and dogs.

images

I feel like I'm cursed. Every guy I meet seems NT at first but eventually turns into a cheap depressed loser who never goes outside and wears a cuck cage.

blm5014-1_1000x.jpg

They invite me out when I'm too busy or the weather is shit. Then spend most of the time smoking weed in front of the TV anyway. I'm so close to just deleting these niggers off my phone. They aren't adding much value to my life.

Female friends are a million times better. I wish my entire social circle consisted of pretty white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, socialcel, noobs and 4 others
Stopped reading after I saw the first pic.

Did you really have to add it nigga?? Like we already got the picture there was no need for visual demonstration

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, piec, noobs and 6 others
you need some black friends

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Did you really have to add it nigga?? Like we already got the picture there was no need for visual demonstration
you should continue reading. It's quality content

idk maybe it's age related. Most guys seem to throw in the towel when they reach their mid-20s. They should just kill themselves tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and cannotbeasked
nah hanging out with friends and doing stupid shit like clubbing and drinking is gay as fuck

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212

more like stopped reading to jerk off

over if u dont have white hood niggas (slavoids) to do stupid shit with

• JFL