COMPREHENSIVE FRAME FRAUDING GUIDE

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
Hey guys, so for starters I have a Bideltoid width of 21.25” but easily fraud 3 inches more of width.
I’m not gymmaxxed. I weigh about 140, so this list will help you if you’re a skinny guy too.

THIS WILL NOT INCLUDE GYMMAXXING AS IT IS A BARE MINIMUM

**BODY POSTURE**
- Always have your lats pushed out, with a straight back as this makes a straight line of your shoulders across

- DO NOT let your elbows flare, as this makes it beyond obvious that you are flexing like a dumbass.

- When sitting down in chairs, try to get your shoulders to reach past the border of the chair. If you can’t do this, then lean your body to one side of the chair, so your shoulder goes over that side.

practice this until it’s constant

**CLOTHING**

- Ideally always long sleeves as this accentuates your frame with your arm length

- I don’t see this often, but the shoulder seams of your shirt should go on the side of your shoulder, this is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED, it literally will line your shoulders well making you look wider

- Ideally wear a belt or shirts that taper down, as a smaller waist in contrast to wide shoulders make them look even wider.

- Longer arms and legs make your shoulders look broader, as it avoids the stubby look. Do with this information as you please. Usually I’d wear long sleeves to accentuate arm length, then wear my pants higher to adhere to the 2/3 rule (2/3 of your body is your legs)

- WATER, but layer your clothings, ideally with a baggy heavy jacket on top, easily adds at least .75 of an inch each side.

- I don’t believe in shoulder pads, I think you will legit be caught eventually..

WHEN TAKING OFF YOUR JACKET OR SHIRT, START TO LAT FLEX AS YOU DO IT SO IT DOESN’T HAVE A ROUGH TRANSITION

You should be lat flexing constantly anyways, but still.

SO FAR THESE ARE ALL OF MY METHODS THAT I ACTIVELY USE

ADD SOME YOU DO IN THE COMMENTS

AESTHETICS WISE
You want straight across collarbones, not ones that slope down.
You can practice posture or roll your shoulders back.
Usually the straighter your back is, the more the straight line is pronounced.

Extra notes:

Putting your hands in your front or back pockets with straight arms can help you hide your lat flex

Always try to look wider then the person next to you, stand to a smaller framed person if able to

**IDEALLY DONT LOOK GYMMAXXED, BEING LEAN AND WIDE-FRAMED JUST (SCREAMS!!) GENETIC SUPERIORITY**
ESPECIALLY IF YOURE WIDER THAN YOUR GYMMAXXED FRIENDS WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING A WEIGHT (or so you tell them)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad, Kristin, Angutoid and 3 others
just walk around with invisible lat syndrome theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, arabcelxxx, kebab and 3 others
You get away with it pretty easily if you don’t flare your elbows and push your arms out

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
0E9E73C3 A2D3 46C9 980F ED940B486842

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, Kristin, Graham and 3 others