Computer Science is one of the most Subhuman Majors ever

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
CS is one of the most subhuman majors you can choose first of all its one of the hardest majors after physics second your class is gonna be full of incel curries and asians that stink like ass with no life and social anxiety and you gonna have to deal with it for 4 years forget about having fun or friends if you major in CS in uni and you gonna have to suffer through it not to mention this shit is gonna get replaced by the AI in next 10 years and Jobs for Cs majors are almost non unless you're like top 1%
You're better of choosing any other degree than CS rn
Engineering is same thing but at least your job won't be replaced by the AI in near future at least

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
engineering isn’t as bad, there are a decent amount of gymcellers and slayers i guess it depends what school you go to

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, NorwoodAscender, VivaCristoRey and 4 others
CS is one of the most subhuman majors you can choose your class is gonna be full of incel curries and asians that stink like ass with no life and social anxiety and you gonna have to deal with it for 4 years forget about having fun or friends if you major in CS in uni and you gonna have to suffer through it not to mention this shit is gonna get replaced by the AI in next 10 years and Jobs for Cs majors are almost non unless you're like top 1%
You're better of choosing any other degree than CS rn
Engineering is same thing but at least your job won't be replaced by the AI in near future at least
AI replacing jobs is Jewish fear mongering.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender, dehydrated and 2 others
alll ends in 9-5 slavery u morons

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
literally who cares, if you want a social life join a frat.

just dont pick one of the highest paying majors bc youd rather sit in a classroom with wasp finance hardos than asian cs nerds theory

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and AromaOfLucifer

just dont pick one of the highest paying majors bc youd rather sit in a classroom with wasp finance hardos than asian cs nerds theory
I said there are other reasons as well Social life part is prolly your least amount of worries

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how high does ones iq need to be to study computer science?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Funnyunenjoyer1
I said there are other reasons as well Social life part is prolly your least amount of worries
muh ai automation, ok have fun with your communications degree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Engineering still has potential for some hqnp's but computer science is literally just filled with smelly incel scums who would neet if they were any lower iq

• +1
Fuck going to college just put everything on black!

Pro tip: collect welfare to fund your gambling!

• +1
shoot nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, NorwoodAscender, copingtoohardrn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and douche

Literally one of the hardest majors, Competition is high af that means no Job after you graduate + its getting replaced by AI soon
ask yourself is it really worth it

• +1
water i didnt go to STEM because i knew id be nerdmaxxed if i did despite having like 200iq on math

went to law instead most fucking boring course on the planet

• +1
i like coding tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
engineering isn’t as bad, there are a decent amount of gymcellers and slayers i guess it depends what school you go to
Yeah engineering isn't nearly as bad depending on what type of engineering you choose but it's still hard major but hey at least you won't be unemployed after you graduate

• +1
water i didnt go to STEM because i knew id be nerdmaxxed if i did despite having like 200iq on math

went to law instead most fucking boring course on the planet
I'd rather take law than stem anyday

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Latinolooksmaxxer
Literally one of the hardest majors, Competition is high af that means no Job after you graduate + its getting replaced by AI soon
ask yourself is it really worth it
cs/engineering mogs all other majors in terms of prospects, thats just a fact. it being hard or jobs getting replaced by ai (lol at this) is likely a cope. throwing away a high paying career so you can sit next to chad in a classroom for 4 years is pure .org brainrot

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, SomaliMax and NorwoodAscender
Yeah engineering isn't nearly as bad depending on what type of engineering you choose but it's still hard major but hey at least you won't be unemployed after you graduate
If you really enjoy problem solving, then it's chill

• +1
Engineering still has potential for some hqnp's but computer science is literally just filled with smelly incel scums who would neet if they were any lower iq
Exactly

• +1
cs/engineering mogs all other majors in terms of prospects, thats just a fact. it being hard or jobs getting replaced by ai (lol at this) is likely a cope. throwing away a high paying career so you can sit next to chad in a classroom for 4 years is pure .org brainrot
Nigga look at the statistics CS major graduate students are unemployed why you keep ignoring the points that I make?
and no CS doesn't mog shit there are other 6 figure Majors that take less than quarter of energy you need to put into CS and + you won't be unemployed after you graduate like a sore looser

• JFL
  • +1
Nigga look at the statistics CS major graduate students are unemployed
have you tried looking at the statistics for other majors as well? we're in a job recession rn so obv there's a bunch of unemployed students regardless of whatever degree they graduated with
there are other 6 figure Majors
what like law and finance? rotting in a med school for a decade

lol

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and butterworld
Subhuman degree indeed. This is what happens when certain subjects get glorified, as being a conveyor belt to success. It was good 20-30 years ago. Over-saturated now, anyone studying it now will see diminishing returns. That's not to say it will be rendered completely useless... For now at least. Never dig for gold during a gold rush - especially not the end of one.

@Abhorrence

What other degree do you recommend? Don't say stupid shit in the social sciences.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, NorwoodAscender, douche and 1 other person
have you tried looking at the statistics for other majors as well? we're in a job recession rn so obv there's a bunch of unemployed students regardless of whatever degree they graduated with

what like law and finance? rotting in a med school for a decade

lol
I told you Law and finance are not nearly as hard majors + you gonna make great connections with others since you know law and finance connections are always a good plus in near future + You won't be unemployed after you graduate + you will potentially make 6 figures just as much as CS major

• +1
Subhuman degree indeed. This is what happens when certain subjects get glorified, as being a conveyor belt to success. It was good 20-30 years ago. Over-saturated now, anyone studying it now will see diminishing returns. That's not to say it will be rendered completely useless... For now at least. Never dig for gold during a gold rush - especially not the end of one.

@Abhorrence

What other degree do you recommend? Don't say stupid shit in the social sciences.
I'd say something that Will give you decent to high pay after you graduate, will make connections with people that will be beneficial after you get job who knows maybe one of them will make a successful company that happens to be your friend or you start the successful company and employ your friend connections are key, won't be replaced with the AI, and won't be nearly as hard as CS, Physics etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and butterworld
law sucks bc you need 20 extra examinations to actually become any form of lawyer
who cares Lol its not nearly as bad and as hard as CS major you can trick your way into becoming Saul Goodman chad lawyer you just need some good social skills and law knowledge
law sucks bc you need 20 extra examinations to actually become any form of lawyer

giga competitive, even moreso than cs in some cases. the high paying jobs in finance generally have these autistic target school prerequisitew where they consider anyone sub harvard a subhuman
as of finance it's nowhere near as bad as CS degree you can check online for unemployment rate after graduating for each degree (2024 one the most recent one )

• +1
I'd say something that Will give you decent to high pay after you graduate, will make connections will people that will be beneficial after you get job who knows maybe one of them will make a successful company that happens to be your friend or you start the successful company and employ your friend connections are key, won't be replaced with the AI, and won't be nearly as hard as CS, Physics etc
I've said this plenty of times before "soft skills" (interpersonal skills, NT, Project management) are just as important if not more, than "hard skills" (coding). Like literally the latter is a slave skills. Sure you're the smart guy, the nerd, the fucking brains! But you're not the one who moves mountains. I'm extrapolating from my own experience but the idea that if you just work hard you get the beat pay is bullshit in many aspects of life. Many managers and directors I know are just above average IQ. It seems anything higher almost has a negative impact on career and you'll just be seen as a useful slave.

It reminds me a lot of this scene

CEO literally admits he's a dumb cunt (it wasn't brains who got me here JFL). He doesn't understand the technical shit. But he's the one calling the shots at the end of the day not the high IQ "analyst".

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and Funnyunenjoyer1
I've said this plenty of times before "soft skills" (interpersonal skills, NT, Project management) are just as important if not more, than "hard skills" (coding). Like literally the latter is a slave skills. Sure you're the smart guy, the nerd, the fucking brains! But you're not the one who moves mountains. I'm extrapolating from my own experience but the idea that if you just work hard you get the beat pay is bullshit in many aspects of life. Many managers and directors I know are just above average IQ. It seems anything higher almost has a negative impact on career and you'll just be seen as a useful slave.

CEO literally admits he's a dumb cunt who doesn't understand the technical shit. But he's the one calling the shots at the end of the day not the high IQ "analyst".

we think alike no way I found Gigabrained Org user (y)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and SecularIslamist

CEO literally admits he's a dumb cunt (it wasn't brains who got me here JFL). He doesn't understand the technical shit. But he's the one calling the shots at the end of the day not the high IQ "analyst".

jesus christ wageslaving seems like hell, environments like that make me want to rope

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and butterworld
we think alike no way I found Gigabrained Org user (y)
Yes but I am honestly the 'smart one' where I work - and I mean that in a negative sense. I'm the non-NT nerd who looks at the technicals, but never in a position of authority or management. I wrote like 90% of a 200 page report last year and my manager takes the credit, writes the foreward / executive summary (which most people only read) and presents it to industry stakeholders and conferences.

I think these skills are partly natural btw. I could never do it. That's why she takes home the big buck and I suffer doing all the legwork.
jesus christ wageslaving seems like hell, environments like that make me want to rope
Yeah. The Japs are the worst. I'll be honest though, here in UK, the work culture mogs USA. Lots of leisure time, annual leave, mental health leave (lmao), London is WFH capital of Europe I think.

So can't complain. I am somewhat compensated. I shitposted more on .org yesterday laying in bed than actually "worked".

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro, douche and 1 other person
somewhat agree, good thing about getting one though is ur overqualified for most jobs in other sectors, worse comes to worst u get certs or a masters for something else stem and then transition over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, butterworld and Funnyunenjoyer1
somewhat agree, good thing about getting one though is ur overqualified for most jobs in other sectors, worse comes to worst u get certs or a masters for something else stem and then transition over
Not worth all the sweat you've spent on that shitty ass major that doesn't guarantee you nothing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and NorwoodAscender
Yes but I am honestly the 'smart one' where I work - and I mean that in a negative sense. I'm the non-NT nerd who looks at the technicals, but never in a position of authority or management. I wrote like 90% of a 200 page report last year and my manager takes the credit, writes the foreward / executive summary (which most people only read) and presents it to industry stakeholders and conferences.

I think these skills are partly natural btw. I could never do it. That's why she takes home the big buck and I suffer doing all the legwork.

Yeah. The Japs are the worst. I'll be honest though, here in UK, the work culture mogs USA. Lots of leisure time, annual leave, mental health leave (lmao), London is WFH capital of Europe I think.

So can't complain. I am somewhat compensated. I shitposted more on .org yesterday laying in bed than actually "worked".
Mind asking you what kind of Job is that?

• +1

@Abhorrence

no social sciences are the most useless shit unless you want to skip law undergrad,
go to fkn trade school if your in west, easy 100k a year as plumber

• +1
I've never been in a room filled with so many subhumans in my life. Even the girls in my CS classes are fucking ugly. But idc, I'd rather go for a CS major and get a well paying job then go for some meme degree. It's all about having connections in college at the end of the day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nevermind2, efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
no social sciences are the most useless shit unless you want to skip law undergrad,
go to fkn trade school if your in west, easy 100k a year as plumber
yeah plumbers make shit ton of money but get bad rep for rest of their lives because they gonna be called as "the plumber guy" by everyone but if that doesn't bother you It's ez money

• +1
yeah plumbers make shit ton of money but get bad rep for rest of their lives because they gonna be called as "the plumber guy" by everyone but if that doesn't bother you It's ez money
in 10 years when all the plumbers retire because no one is going into trades (at least in the west) getting called the plumber guy will be a + because you will be making 150k

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and SecularIslamist
OP trying to cope with the fact that he's too low iq

• +1
Mind asking you what kind of Job is that?
I'd rather not say out of fear of getting doxxed. But it's just "generalist consulting". Not big 4 (McKinsey, Deloitte etc) as I'd easily be on six figures if I were. But I work for a smaller firm / management consultancy and paid less but I don't care when work is 10x less too. I'm one of the lucky ones tbh. I could've easily been NEET or working as a dog walker.

• +1
I've never been in a room filled with so many subhumans in my life. Even the girls in my CS classes are fucking ugly. But idc, I'd rather go for a CS major and get a well paying job then go for some meme degree. It's all about having connections in college at the end of the day.
Connections with CS degree students won't benefit you
connections with Finance majors students for example on the other hand will give you Hyperadvantage also You ain't guaranteed on Job after your finish you college sorry to break it to ya RN its crisis for cs major students to get a job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FaceandBBC
I'd rather not say out of fear of getting doxxed. But it's just "generalist consulting". Not big 4 (McKinsey, Deloitte etc) as I'd easily be on six figures if I were. But I work for a smaller firm / management consultancy and paid less but I don't care when work is 10x less too. I'm one of the lucky ones tbh. I could've easily been NEET or working as a dog walker.
Did you major Finance, business, law ? if no answer that's ok

• +1
in 10 years when all the plumbers retire because no one is going into trades (at least in the west) getting called the plumber guy will be a + because you will be making 150k
Farmers and truck drivers will make bank in the future too as we get bottlenecks in resources, jewish climate change, population increase, inflation, running out of natural gas, oil etc.

Did you major Finance, business, law ? if no answer that's ok
No but I work with people who did. Tbh I went to a "good" university. Like in the UK if you study fucking Psychology at Oxford or Cambridge you're guaranteed to be on some of the best grad schemes in the country. Those type of grads are treated like as if they're future Ronaldos of football .

I didn't go either btw.

• +1

Agree with this heavily, plus at college whenever there's a group project it almost always results in me doing the entire thing myself like a cuck. NT is law, even moreso in the workplace bc atleast in school you can rely on studycelling to excel

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
Connections with CS degree students won't benefit you
I'm mostly talking about internships and other programs
connections with Finance majors students on the other hand will give you Hyperadvantage also You ain't guaranteed on Job after your finish you college
Agreed
sorry to break it to ya RN its crisis for cs major students to get a job
Yes I know this. That's why it's important to have good connections.

• +1