concealer on eye bags

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
will this not look uncanny 100% of the time? eye bags caused by weak under eye support > covering the eye bags > still have weak under eye support

i have really dark eye bags because of my horrid under eye support, so does my mom and she conceals her eye bags and to me it just looks weird because it feels like she’s supposed to have eye bags there. aren’t girls trained to notice things like this?

plus I’m the only person that replied to you so you should be on your knees thanking me
why do you attach random pics of yourself in every post :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 15302 and Lev Peshkov
Inb4 someone says gay

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
if you have weak undereye bones then what is consealer supposed to do for you? its dark there becuz its a shadow, not dark due to discoloration

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
fuck that I’m looking for permanent solution

Focus on changing hairstyle to something with a fringe, because real talk you will never fix that hairline

You will just go from looking like a ridiculous clown to a slightly less ridiculous clown by cleaning that skin up

It isn't your fundamental concern

FOCUS ON THE CORE

Plenty of Chads with shit skin. PLENTY

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AlexBrown84
nobody gives a shit, yes conceal them ig its unnessisary

if you have weak undereye bones then what is consealer supposed to do for you? its dark there becuz its a shadow, not dark due to discoloration
Not true, you would know it isn't the shadow if you had bad undereyes.

I got cheek fillers to support my undereye area. Compare with the pics I posted on the 23rd of December

I kill a nigha and it really ain’t coincidental
Cap level 10000