Concept of formative years make 0 sense

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
Formative years as a personal period of great importance originally arose during the time when the philosophy of (Christian ) humanism was spreading and education became inclusive. It simply meant adopting a philosophical worldview in teens (which would be the vogue/ Weltanschauung of the time) that can serve as basis for further education/ hermeneutic for thinking . It had no conceptual basis at all before those times. Kings and princes were raised as such since age 3. The concept that you somehow stay the same as when u were 14 is ridiculous and only stems from a pathological Socratic type of thinking where fixed being is allotted to most things, including human beings. Even from Evolian persp, kings werent really kings before they underwent a transformation guided by the Elders/ priests.

Now it is not to say social hierarchy is divorced from this either, and ofc we had daimyos, castes etc long before humanism. But this was a social order necessary for civilisation, and we have ample tales critiquing this type of order from the inside of course (stories of the ugly prince and handsome peasant etc) , still it was expedient so society could function. The so called boy to man ceremonies were different in each culture (some it was early as 7 while others it was 25 etc)

In my case I had a lot of women who showered affection on me from 13-16 but I hated women and became bitter that I wanted to be with them instead of being monk who immune to desires.

17 I got thyroid disorder and became incel both physically and mentally, my neurotransmitters were dead, and depressed w anxiety.

At 20 I did SR and sun tanning and weight lifting, 22 took thyroid started high sugar diet.My neurotransmitters came back, my anxiety was obliterated, dont get depressed anymore unless extreme sleep deprivation, I can converse w any woman but have 0 urges to. Still get gl women interested in me as obese dalit . As a sub 6 male having sex seems almost an afffront towarsds nature and i need to be looksmaxed completely to even touch a woman.

All this to say concept of staying the same throughout your lfie is pathologicla and probably comes from high serotonin, low thyroid type physiology. People w high thyroid automatically seek new social circles, (if high iq) new subjects, get into new fight forms etc.

The only way you can refute what I said is by strawmanning and saying things like genetics etc dont change which is true, but that brings me to my original point that your potential is fixed from birth and there is no magical period in your life where you are cursed to stay the same. This is common observation ofc and even chads become resentful dalits/ mentally ill like delon/ stepanov or abused dogs become giga chads like Gandy.

Saying you are somehow doomed to be the same as u were as 13-16 or 16-19 or whatever is doomer cope, and its probably true for them ironically cos low thyroid = no growth (both morphologically and psychologically), high sero = thought loops, inflexibility. They have stayed the same defeated male as they were since 13 and became resentful , w no opportunity to change (which is again true as after high school there is not really much opportunities as uni is a joke as well nowadays)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, kyrre, Epola and 2 others
Niggas looking for excuses to wallow in self pity. These propaganda "if you dont have a high paying career at 23 and multiple girlfriends its over" seems like a tool making man brainlessly cater to societys and womens needs. If you look young you can fuck jbs even at 35. Stupid doomer mfkers i hope they kill themselfs finally and stop poisoning the minds of young men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
@Bojack it began for you

What a brutal thread. Now i know why i am a 28 year old virgin and have been like this my entire life. What is the solution for low thyroid