concerningly low levels of blackpill

D

DeadByThirty

the cope never stops
inb4 im told to go back to .is if this is not a forum based on blackpilled beliefs, why are you even looksmaxxing?

when i first started rotting here this forum was significantly more blackpilled than it is now.

i've seen people saying that if you're not getting approached you're below ltn, looks are subjective, personality matters, "low inhib pill", racepill isn't real, "fat asian and white model stacy together, males are hypergamous now", and though probably a ragebait I saw a thread saying that women have worse lives than men, and people actually agreed with op in all these threads.

there were not posts like that before, and if they were they'd get flamed for being bluepilled cucks.

what the fuck happened? do people here not know basic blackpill?

how have some of you been on this incel forum (like it or not it's true) for years, and not know basic shit like racepill, that average men are invisible, looksmaxxing can only get most men 1 or 2 (rare) points more attractive.

keep taping your eyelids, going on nofap, and sleeping without a pillow you morons, see how much it will fix your genes.

also, why do people overrate gymmaxxing so much? did people just forget it's not about gaining muscle it's about losing body fat?

blackpill has died, bluepill has inherited the forum. over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, LuckyBeast, ayusshhhh and 3 others
inb4 im told to go back to .is if this is not a forum based on blackpilled beliefs, why are you even looksmaxxing?

when i first started rotting here this forum was significantly more blackpilled than it is now.

i've seen people saying that if you're not getting approached you're below ltn, looks are subjective, personality matters, "low inhib pill", racepill isn't real, "fat asian and white model stacy together, males are hypergamous now", and though probably a ragebait I saw a thread saying that women have worse lives than men, and people actually agreed with op in all these threads.

there were not posts like that before, and if they were they'd get flamed for being bluepilled cucks.

how have some of you been on this incel forum (like it or not it's true) for years, and not know basic shit like racepill, that average men are invisible, looksmaxxing can only get most men 1 or 2 (rare) points more attractive.

keep taping your eyelids, going on nofap, and sleeping without a pillow you morons, see how much it will fix your genes.

also, why do people overrate gymmaxxing so much? did people just forget it's not about gaining muscle it's about losing body fat?

Magick is real and you can use it to get pussy

Don't worry trucel blackpilled autistic incel nigga @maxxerlord has arrived im gonna fix this site with ny toxic high iq blackpill studies

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and ayusshhhh
Don't worry trucel blackpilled autistic incel nigga @maxxerlord has arrived im gonna fix this site with ny toxic high iq blackpill studies
how is blackpill toxic

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
I sold my soul for forward growth I think I’m going to hell

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Blackpill is retarded sometimes, polarisation is not a solution, welcome "sweeter" cues, otherwise it becomes a dirge.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh

Ltn and mtn get approached ? maybe 1 in 10000/1000 times+

Women are queens

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord