Conclusion: went out on 2 dates

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So I matched with this asian girl on tinder about 4 weeks ago. On a scale of 1-10 she was a 5-6. But to me she was disgusting because I'm pretty racist, and not by choice. Made a date after a few messages. Went out the next day. She was nervous and not enthusiastic but she kept asking me questions and messaging me and texted me good night. I had ZERO [insert Greg Doucette] attraction for her. We went out the second time (she immediately agreed and showed up on time, but she was boring and didn't know how to chill (and so was I, sort of). We went to the park and did fun stuff and I held her hands when she got scared in one of the games. I didn't get an erection and I knew right there that it was over. I took her home and I didn't go for the kiss. I didn't even bother. After all, the purpose of the first date was to prove to myself that I could get a first date. The purpose of the second date was to prove to myself that I can get a second date. It was just food for my ego. And it worked. I don't feel like trash anymore.

My car looks like this so it's again proof that she wasn't just a user:
1200px Daewoo Matiz front 20090920

I didn't call her again and I deleted her number. I'm good. Life is not so bad after all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Julius, CupOfCoffee, thecel and 17 others
She was just a toy that I could use for my own reasons

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius and Leviathin
How can you have zero attraction to a 5/10 foid I wiould literally rape all 3/10+ human beings that posess a real vagina (that is if I could and it was legal ngl)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zealot, Julius, Stallone and 16 others
How can you have zero attraction to a 5/10 foid I wiould literally rape all 3/10+ human beings that posess a real vagina (that is if I could and it was legal ngl)
she had a pretty large chin and somewhat fat. and I am not attracted to asians period

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
You're gonna make it
David

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Ryan, AscendingHero and 7 others
Yet here you are preaching Dick pills as a virgin...

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
ok c
So I matched with this asian girl on tinder about 4 weeks ago. On a scale of 1-10 she was a 5-6. But to me she was disgusting because I'm pretty racist, and not by choice. Made a date after a few messages. Went out the next day. She was nervous and not enthusiastic but she kept asking me questions and messaging me and texted me good night. I had ZERO [insert Greg Doucette] attraction for her. We went out the second time (she immediately agreed and showed up on time, but she was boring and didn't know how to chill (and so was I, sort of). We went to the park and did fun stuff and I held her hands when she got scared in one of the games. I didn't get an erection and I knew right there that it was over. I took her home and I didn't go for the kiss. I didn't even bother. After all, the purpose of the first date was to prove to myself that I could get a first date. The purpose of the second date was to prove to myself that I can get a second date. It was just food for my ego. And it worked. I don't feel like trash anymore.

My car looks like this so it's again proof that she wasn't just a user: View attachment 1145414

I didn't call her again and I deleted her number. I'm good. Life is not so bad after all.
ok chad

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
teles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and .*my*.
The abused dog larper is back :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and .*my*.
@gamma our abused kutta is back with the tales from the mental asylum
can you tell me why you don't believe me? I never gave you a reason. Or are you just trolling and you know that I'm telling you the truth?

My car looks like this so it's again proof that she wasn't just a user: View attachment 1145414

Missed you tbh

Your first date ever? good job boyo

do you think your aspieness is holding you back more than looks?

i think this is the case for most .me users ironically enough.

Man can’t get it up so he blocks his date and writes an essay on his incel forum
Tales From The Basement will return after a short break

• JFL
Reactions: Julius, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 3 others
a jew hating asian girls. interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and Ryan
op is a clear definition of being mentalcel btw.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and gamma
mirin laughing at your own car

• JFL
Reactions: far336
what zero pussy does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and Ryan
Oh bro I thought you roped. Welcome back.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Chadeep
You should tell her how you're just not attracted to her or something to crush her ego and detox her from the ego-boost you gave her by dating her.

She now probably thinks that she's in the same league as a 6'4 white HTN and would probably start rejecting her looksmatches.

• JFL
honestly, this post sums up the relationship between me and OP's abused whore mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Ryan and .*my*.
I would have taking at least some pictures for evidence

• JFL
You should tell her how you're just not attracted to her or something to crush her ego and detox her from the ego-boost you gave her by dating her.

She now probably thinks that she's in the same league as a 6'4 white HTN and would probably start rejecting her looksmatches.
lol that's true and I'm borderline chad irl

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
That’s like benching 315 but with fake plates doesn’t count

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Julius