Condition your brain to produce testosterone (HIGH IQ)

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
Resistance training, such as weight lifting, is the best type of exercise to boost testosterone in both the short- and long-term. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) can also be very effective, although all types of exercise should work to some extent.

Now, just combine resistance training, or exercise with another activity, such as chewing gum.

Now, your brain will associate chewing gum with resistance training, and thus release testeterone.

Everytime you chew gum, testesterone is produced. Now just chew it everywhere.

Too high iq for this forum, but I thought it would be okay to share a fraction of my intellectual knowledge with you guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, AsGoodAsItGets, efidescontinuado and 9 others
Resistance training, such as weight lifting, is the best type of exercise to boost testosterone in both the short- and long-term. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) can also be very effective, although all types of exercise should work to some extent.

Now, just combine resistance training, or exercise with another activity, such as chewing gum.

View attachment 1070607

Now, your brain will associate chewing gum with resistance training, and thus release testeterone.

Too high iq for this forum, but I thought it would be okay to share a fraction of my intellectual knowledge with you guys.
Age: 16 y/o, Height: 5'7, Weight: 135 lb, Country: USA, Money: $22,100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 7506 and 4 others
Age: 16 y/o, Height: 5'7, Weight: 135 lb, Country: USA, Money: $22,100
[IMG alt="Darmstadtium"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/13/13316.jpg?1617069805[/IMG]

Darmstadtium

Discombobulate​

JoinedMar 29, 2021Posts29Reputation54Time online10h 32m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and thecel
Now, just combine resistance training or exercise, with another activity, such as looking at women in the gym.

Now, your brain will associate seeing women with resistance training, and thus release testosterone.

Every time you look at women, testosterone is produced. Now, when you look at women you want to approach, you'll gain confidence.

Too high-IQ for this forum, but I thought it would be okay to share a fraction of my intellectual knowledge with you guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, SOS-Sonic, dadfa and 4 others

View attachment 1070607

Does this work though?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
most retarded logic i've ever heard
if you actually knew HOW testosterone is boosted from exercising you'd realise how dumb what you just wrote is jfl

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Good post. Bookmarked.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Copexodius Maximus, thecel and 1 other person
If you chew it all the time, the reflex to produce testosterone will eventually disappear, just like waiters and chefs get used to seeing food all the time and they stop salivating after a while, or gynecologists who check women's vaginas all day and aren't aroused anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Lihito