Condoms for me bareback with bull

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Without getting into it too much, because of the antibiotics I had been taking, I recently developed a yeast infection. My GF and I haven’t had any bareback sex in the last week because of it (she didn’t want to wear a condom with her bull). We only had sex once with a condom and that was because it was our anniversary.

For the first time in our relationship, my girlfriend admitted that there’s something hot about ‘refusing me’. Previously, most mornings she would be begging me to fuck her or waking me up with blowjobs. Even though she has much more and better sex with her bull, she still wanted me. Now she won’t even touch me... and I find it so hot.

Meanwhile her bull has been enjoying her bareback and cumming deep inside her daily. Since he just lives down the road and we’re all working from home atm they meet up often. It’s become a ritual where I clean her up after they’ve been together.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Should I ask this Asian couple I’m about to be with to fuck with no condom?

Hmmmm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview, Magical Apple and 2 others
highest T user here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Without getting into it too much, because of the antibiotics I had been taking, I recently developed a yeast infection. My GF and I haven’t had any bareback sex in the last week because of it (she didn’t want to wear a condom with her bull). We only had sex once with a condom and that was because it was our anniversary.

For the first time in our relationship, my girlfriend admitted that there’s something hot about ‘refusing me’. Previously, most mornings she would be begging me to fuck her or waking me up with blowjobs. Even though she has much more and better sex with her bull, she still wanted me. Now she won’t even touch me... and I find it so hot.

Meanwhile her bull has been enjoying her bareback and cumming deep inside her daily. Since he just lives down the road and we’re all working from home atm they meet up often. It’s become a ritual where I clean her up after they’ve been together.
is this a reddit tale or ?

He's casting degen

Is this a reddit copypasta or is this really you?
And what race is the bull if you don't mind me asking?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and oldcelloser
no condom only crew

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Oh boy. @11gaijin keep posting these cuckold stories this is so entertaining :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
Is this a reddit copypasta or is this really you?
And what race is the bull if you don't mind me asking?
I’m white. Bull is curry

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and 2 others
what is a bull ? are you a cuck ? why is she fucking other people

What does her bull look like bhai?