Confessing to my oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Bro I'm not gonna say it's not that deep because it's insensitive but you know what to do. Go to her, get her feeling happy and safe, and tell her how u feel.

Why is it always mutts like him and @0hMan who care the most about racemixing
WP

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Luffymaxxing, Ricky212 and 1 other person
i gotta ask mine out too at some point cuz i dont think that a 28 yo talking to a college girl "as friends" gonna last forever

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
y
Just asked a nigga to hang out and he said no I'm with people :feelswhat: can't trust these mfs
you high inhib fellas are in ease tbh, i approach my onitieses max a month after meeting them and get rejected brutally. and i don't even give up, i try couple of more times until she blocks me call cops or sth.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Don't coffess nigga if ur ugly asf

Actual nightmarefuel for years when she rejects and she will 99% chance
And then she’ll tell everyone that the freak confessed his love for her and you’ll be stained

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
And then she’ll tell everyone that the freak confessed his love for her and you’ll be stained
We're like two hours from me she's not even in my circle I wouldn't worry about that

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
dont fraud bro do it

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

‘Us’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting here. Bro you are half Algerian half slavshit dog bro you aren’t them. Stop being self hating
1. "us" actually refers to arabs and whites here i dont want niggers to mix with either of them
Who cares
Your women fuck dysgenic subhumans all the time
Why is it his fault and not theirs
its both their fault ? i tell women its bad too
Why is it always mutts like him and @0hMan who care the most about racemixing
that doesnt discredit anything we want women that look like us, its nigger and curroes trying to say oh ur racemixed (were only ethnicity mixed not race) so all racemixing is good when we still are against all race mixing ? fucking shitskins need to bring everyone down to their level , you are the real self haters i dont want white women you do you want to betray your race not me.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Someone needs to do a case study on it, it’s so cringe
brooo if u dont want niggers inseminating women that look like you your cringe bro SHUT UP FAGGOT !!! YOURE WEIRD!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
brooo if u dont want niggers inseminating women that look like you your cringe bro SHUT UP FAGGOT !!! YOURE WEIRD!!!
They look like you?

They look like you?

whatever nigger ur going on the ignore list . id advise u to read marcus garvys work u self hater . ethnonationalism is for everyone

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Ricky212
I deserve to get slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404