Confession: I’ve been to mental wards

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Emerald
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
49,201
Reputation
127,615
I’m deformed so I’m not mental in that way. Just scared some doctors once and I’ve been regretting it since.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 6164
Wtf you mean you admitted to blackpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 6164
You made friends in your teenage years, and got a 5/10 girl to be attracted to you. Just get out tbh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
Cant be worse then mine nigga dont rope
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 2403
Fakecel out
I told u about my droopy eyes. I wouldn’t be this suicidal and on edge if I didn’t have a deformity. I would be happy if I had last year’s hairline, collagen, eye area.
You made friends in your teenage years, and got a 5/10 girl to be attracted to you. Just get out tbh
I had barely any friends in hs. I’m not a normie. I liked her a lot but she wasn’t attracted to me cause she rejected me.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
25
lawrence..992
lawrence..992
Clqs
Replies
0
Views
35
Clqs
Clqs
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
0
Views
5
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
killuacel
Replies
0
Views
29
killuacel
killuacel
n2on
Replies
4
Views
40
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top