[Confession] I've never approached any girl or showed any interest first.

X

x69

?????? ????
Tbh I've never told any girl that I like/love her even in my blue-pilled days. All my girlfriends in elementary were because of social circle.
In my whole 17 years of life I had 4 girls fall in love with me and I've never showed slight interest.. I am not even good-looking. Status from social circle saved me from being fully incel.

Now I am incel since a year or so and I have gotten depressed because I haven't gotten a girl in a long time. Just realised now that I've never showed any girl interest or even approached some girl. I don't have any reason to call myself incel jfl.

Catched a cold this week.. once it goes away I'll go slaying brothas.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 6401
[].[]
''.''
*'*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tbh I've never told any girl that I like/love her even in my blue-pilled days. All my girlfriends in elementary were because of social circle.
In my whole 17 years of life I had 4 girls fall in love with me and I've never showed slight interest.. I am not even good-looking. Status from social circle saved me from being fully incel.

Now I am incel since a year or so and I have gotten depressed because I haven't gotten a girl in a long time. Just realised now that I've never showed any girl interest or even approached some girl. I don't have any reason to call myself incel jfl.

Are u a virgin though?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I will too.

• +1
I can sense if a gir likes me

• +1
Why not? Because it's degenerate? Some need it
You could catch an STD. also yeah it's degenerate. He's young and can ascend he's just gotta b patient

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Just be patient. Sex is better when u have an emotional connection
I had an emotional connection with one girl, but she just toyed with me. This was back when i was bluepilled though.

• +1
I had an emotional connection with one girl, but she just toyed with me. This was back when i was bluepilled though.
If you're ugly you can't have an emotional connection with anyone except other males

• +1
If you're ugly you can't have an emotional connection with anyone except other males
No. i got emotionally attached to a girl who later on toyed with me.

• +1
Well she showed me interest, even approached me and talked to me then i got her number and asked her out and she told me something like "ill see". After that we kept in touch because i liked her personality and looks. After a few months of talking(shouldve cut her off) she took the same class as me and made sexual advances, like talked dirty and told me she found me attractive but irl she showed me no interest. One day when i went in for a kiss she told me im "too eager" and gave me a kiss on my cheek and left. She also made fun of me before this for never having kissed anyone but i lied and told her i wasnt a virgin. She used to become a complete freak over the phone but irl she was a bitch that made fun of me. If she truly liked me why did she not let me do anything with her?
This is why i dont really wanna get attached again.
she was pretty attractive also btw.

• +1
Well she showed me interest, even approached me and talked to me then i got her number and asked her out and she told me something like "ill see". After that we kept in touch because i liked her personality and looks. After a few months of talking(shouldve cut her off) she took the same class as me and made sexual advances, like talked dirty and told me she found me attractive but irl she showed me no interest. One day when i went in for a kiss she told me im "too eager" and gave me a kiss on my cheek and left. She also made fun of me before this for never having kissed anyone but i lied and told her i wasnt a virgin. She used to become a complete freak over the phone but irl she was a bitch that made fun of me. If she truly liked me why did she not let me do anything with her?
This is why i dont really wanna get attached again.

she was pretty attractive also btw.
They do it just to get a thrill from it. Only get attached if she's a virgin because then she'll get attached to you as well, maybe even more attached

• +1
They do it just to get a thrill from it. Only get attached if she's a virgin because then she'll get attached to you as well, maybe even more attached
she told me she was a virgin, part of the reason why i got attached. I could tell from the way she "dirty texted" that she was. She also told me i was the 1st person shes talked to like that.

• +1
she told me she was a virgin, part of the reason why i got attached. I could tell from the way she "dirty texted" that she was. She also told me i was the 1st person shes talked to like that.
Hmm then maybe she was just anxious about giving it up

• +1
In the end Who Cares? Didn't shag lol

• +1
Hmm then maybe she was just anxious about giving it up
Fuuucccckkkkkkkkkk, i fucked up bro. One day i had an arguement with her and blocked her even though she was being so nice saying shit like i wanna invite you for dinner, come meet my bros and mum and i replied with "I have no interest in you other than fucking you" and that led to an arguement and we both blocked one another.
In the end Who Cares? Didn't shag lol
I care man :feelsbadman:

• +1
Fuuucccckkkkkkkkkk, i fucked up bro. One day i had an arguement with her and blocked her even though she was being so nice saying shit like i wanna invite you for dinner, come meet my bros and mum and i replied with "I have no interest in you other than fucking you" and that led to an arguement and we both blocked one another.

Damn way to shoot yourself in the foot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

That's pretty tough to admit. I'm in the same boat, so I wouldn't consider myself Incel

• +1
Jesus dude. BLOWN opportunity. Seriously virgin girls are a phenomenon and you need to lock one down immediately if you wanna be happy srs.

The reason she was virgin was because girls like that wanna fall in love first before they have sex. Don't play with girls like that man, they're innocent and sweet and don't deserve to be treated like that tbh

• +1
I care man :feelsbadman:
Of course you do but I mean Who Cares if she was a Virgin or dirty text'd or whatever in the end nothing matters, Chad would've fucked her instantly

• +1
Jesus dude. BLOWN opportunity. Seriously virgin girls are a phenomenon and you need to lock one down immediately if you wanna be happy srs.

The reason she was virgin was because girls like that wanna fall in love first before they have sex. Don't play with girls like that man, they're innocent and sweet and don't deserve to be treated like that tbh
She told me the same thing man, she told me she wanted to fall in love, she wanted to save it for someone she loved and the worst part is i saw her today....... FML:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Of course you do but I mean Who Cares if she was a Virgin or dirty text'd or whatever in the end nothing matters, Chad would've fucked her instantly
She considered me a chad, from the way she texted me atleast.
Damn way to shoot yourself in the foot
Im an idiot.

• +1
She told me the same thing man, she told me she wanted to fall in love, she wanted to save it for someone she loved and the worst part is i saw her today....... FML:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Dude you need to apologise ASAP. Seriously make things right and hopefully make her reconsider you as a partner. That's your ticket out of inceldom man. If you only take one piece of advice from me take that

• +1
Dude you need to apologise ASAP. Seriously make things right and hopefully make her reconsider you as a partner. That's your ticket out of inceldom man. If you only take one piece of advice from me take that
I will apologize if i see her again, but i think the damage has been done tbh.

• +1
I will apologize if i see her again, but i think the damage has been done tbh.
If it is, talk to her friends. Usually good girls are friends with other good girls

For example my girlfriend was a virgin before we fell for each other, and she has a friend that's decent looking and hasn't even KISSED a guy yet

• +1
That's your ticket out of inceldom man
Even without her i can escape inceldom, however its probably gonna take another 3 years.
If it is, talk to her friends. Usually good girls are friends with other good girls

For example my girlfriend was a virgin before we fell for each other, and she has a friend that's decent looking and hasn't even KISSED a guy yet
she only has 2 friends, one who is a nice person but way too skinny for me and the other has nice big tits but an unattractive face .

• +1
Don't care tits>face imo
She works in a shop, it would be weird to just walk in btw im too high inhib for that. Ill just wait till i lookmax and approach different ppl altogether tbh but i wont screw a hooker. Thanks for the advice though:)

• +1
She works in a shop, it would be weird to just walk in btw im too high inhib for that. Ill just wait till i lookmax and approach different ppl altogether tbh but i wont screw a hooker. Thanks for the advice though:)
Yeah no problem. If she is flat chested, your kids will be incel imo. Big tits=high e = Slayer babies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
tbh im on the point of dreaming living with u every day
ngl i wish bro. you me and x69 living together would b sweet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba
Dear x69,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts and experiences with me. It's important to recognize that everyone goes through different phases in their lives, and it's understandable that you're feeling a mix of emotions right now. As a therapist, my role is to provide support and understanding, so let's explore some aspects of what you've shared.

Firstly, it seems like you have reflected on your past experiences and identified patterns in your relationships. It's commendable that you're examining your behavior and recognizing the role that your social circle has played. It's important to remember that forming connections and expressing interest in others is a two-way process. Relationships are built on mutual attraction, communication, and shared experiences. It's not solely your responsibility to initiate or sustain them.

It's also worth noting that terms like "incel" can carry negative connotations and may contribute to a negative self-perception. I encourage you to approach your self-image with compassion and understanding. Instead of labeling yourself, focus on personal growth and developing healthy perspectives on relationships. It's never too late to learn new skills, gain confidence, and cultivate meaningful connections.

If you're feeling depressed, it's crucial to seek support from mental health professionals who can provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. They can help you explore your emotions, develop coping strategies, and work through any underlying issues contributing to your current state of mind.

Lastly, I encourage you to approach relationships with a mindset of authenticity and respect. It's essential to view others as individuals with their own thoughts, feelings, and agency. Building healthy connections involves genuine interest, effective communication, and shared values.

Remember, personal growth and self-discovery are lifelong journeys. Be patient and kind to yourself as you navigate these experiences. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to reach out to a therapist or a trusted support network.

Take care,

x69, BrendioEEE.

Why did you leave your social circle.