Jordan Barrett
π±πππ ππ ππππ ππ ππππππ
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2026
- Posts
- 14,678
- Reputation
- 25,529
Me ?look whos back
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Me ?look whos back
no jordan barrettMe ?
This is just incest, nigga ain't even trying to be funnywhen i used to be young, my cousin used to give me a blow job and i used to like it and never told anyone about it, we now regularly have sex whenever we can, we both are blood related![]()
holy talesshe was thick asf, and i used to look decent or smthg idk, she was like 5 years older than me tho, she loves my dick a lot![]()
tales from the deepest darkest slimiest slums of bengaluru.when i used to be young, my cousin used to give me a blow job and i used to like it and never told anyone about it, we now regularly have sex whenever we can, we both are blood related![]()
Alright brono jordan barrett
of course you shithead welcome back
what, did you suck master off
seriously welcome back muh nigga
When I was 5 I hit my cousin's cat with a baseball bat on purpose and broke its leg and arm, and pretended I was sorry (it had bit me the other day)Tell us something crazy you or a friend have done
@scuderia @Littlepickel2 @Mai Sakurajima. @Crimx991 @Jordan Barrett @simematic @TGUN.
But you were 5 so likeWhen I was 5 I hit my cousin's cat with a baseball bat, broke its leg and arm, and pretended I was sorry (it had bit me the other day)
It was out of pure malice though, I was pissed as shit when it bit meBut you were 5 so like![]()
Validme and my friend stole 1 piece of candy from the mall (it doesnt count as stealing because the mall is owned by rich greedy jews)
WhyI was in ΠΠΎΡΠΈΡΡΠ²ΠΊΠ° with two other guys, I threw a grenade in a basement
Jflwhen i was 14 i pissed in a empty beer bottle with one of my friend and we gave it to a guy we didnt like that much and he drank a little