Confession: when a cumskin came to my school i felt drawn towards him

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
When cumskin came to my school in exchange program I felt like I was meeting an alien. He looked good but I always had the sense that he was superior to me. IDK if this is cultural bc I used to watch soccer a lot and he looked like Kevin De Bruyne but yea. I have always wondered if I go to west if theyll treat me like alien or like janitor if im good looking enough they should treat me in awe right? RIGHT?

We talked a bit and then we never met again they were from Luxemburg. I want a cumskin roomate to cuddle with in the west tbh, they usually smell like fevicol and fevicol smell makes me sleepy so ill drifft to sleep while im cuddling some obese cumskin roomate it will be a very good experiece

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, lutte, Chadeep and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Average curry experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, lutte, Deleted member 17311 and 8 others
tf bro . ennach macha paithyam pidicha ?

• JFL
oh great more fuel for SFcels:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Because ur an indo-aryan brahmin you would fit right in bhai and look very unremarkable. However, Dravidians in the west have exotic dark med lookz halo going for them, so they slay more than any other group combined.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chadeep, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
When cumskin came to my school in exchange program I felt like I was meeting an alien. He looked good but I always had the sense that he was superior to me. IDK if this is cultural bc I used to watch soccer a lot and he looked like Kevin De Bruyne but yea. I have always wondered if I go to west if theyll treat me like alien or like janitor if im good looking enough they should treat me in awe right? RIGHT?

We talked a bit and then we never met again they were from Luxemburg. I want a cumskin roomate to cuddle with in the west tbh, they usually smell like fevicol and fevicol smell makes me sleepy so ill drifft to sleep while im cuddling some obese cumskin roomate it will be a very good experiece
Bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17763
Loll curries are on a whole nother subhumanity no offence but africa mogs yall

• JFL
That’s very masculine and total Alpha

• +1

Your Indian, your race was genetically programmed to worship lightksin :hnghn: and whites are lightksin it makes sense. Don’t hate yourself bro

• JFL
Your Indian, your race was genetically programmed to worship lightksin :hnghn: and whites are lightksin it makes sense. Don’t hate yourself bro
Yes I was made to suck off cumskin cock

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Xangsane

• WTF
Yes I was made to suck off cumskin cock
All curries were. no cap Aryans invasion 5k years ago genetically modified the curry race to be naturally subservient to their light skin overlords and evil to darkies.

Curries are the only race that would happily be under the boot of a lighter race due to this… it’s sad tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
All curries were. no cap Aryans invasion 5k years ago genetically modified the curry race to be naturally subservient to their light skin overlords and evil to darkies.

Curries are the only race that would happily be under the boot of a lighter race due to this… it’s sad tbh
One guy in uni today said he thought I was north indian today

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
this is concerning, get help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back