"Confessions of a Cucked Asian Male"

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I live in a country where majority of my women are easy whores towards foreigners. I've seen less and less brown children over the years for obvious reasons, anyone can get laid here as long as you're not a local.

I used to be angry when I see WMAF on a daily basis, however I can no longer deny the truth. I struggled with acceptance for years that even the ugliest white man can easily get a JB while us local cucks will get lynched, but I have reached the point where I can't function without watching wmaf a couple of times a day.

I cannot deny the my women's dreams Is to have fun getting creampied by white men they barely know in her youthful years then antagonizing her own once she's settled.

A couple of years ago I used to try my shot on this female asian redditor in my country but she brutally turned me down because she only preferred white men. For context I'm a stereotypical short, unemployed Asian guy despite being in my 30s. I couldn't help but get turned on from her rejection, she chose a future where she carries superior seed.

So many of our women are being bred from Central, East Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia. They're moaning in ways our rice dicklets could never provide.

Eventually, colonization will repeat itself but with the replacement of Asian men. Vietnamese women will beg for their french masters to breed their fertile pussy while their men fall to their deaths in a tar factory. Filipino women will be taking Spanish and American cocks to ensure the survival of the supreme white race while Filipino men helplessly watch in their slums.

Asian women no longer want premature asian "dicks." Giving them the freedom to choose their mate has been beneficial to the natural order of the world. I might be a traitor and a bit ashamed but... If the world will be filled with colonized superior hapa children then so be it.

I invite all ricecucks to post "WHITE SUPREMACY" to please our masters, the founders of our countries.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

@defezman

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19174
Screenshot 20230708 023555 Reddit

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Zer0/∞