Croatia needs tactical mass migration from SEA to utalize JBW

if you told me this was a soccer team from romania I'd believe you.
Its a football team from romania

You believe me?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and aspiringexcel
Truth

Asians are a safety net from inceldom for white men (no other ethnicities tho)
Then why do I always pull asians? Im latino and not white

You guys use incel theories while I use real life and its clear

Are you trolling rn. Half of you niggas pass as white, you do to probably

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Jonnyboi
near all of those tiny islands somewhere in the middle of the coastline.
How did you do there attention wise?

More or less than in Netherlands?

Cos Latinos are half white.

Your more ideal than Asian guys. But get mogged by white guys.

Asian girls type is tall, white skin, white facial features

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince
most of them aren't tanned they're just kind of brown, croats are paler at least but they just looked like gypsies to me (and they tried to rob my tent like 3 times)
Weird, I have had positive experience so far.

Novigrad, Krk, Klenovica

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
@aspiringexcel Brate mili jel ovaj redikul misli da su rumunji cigani ili crnci lol, prosječno zapadnjačko shvaćanje etniciteta i kulture

• JFL
  • +1

Latinos are basically white anyway

Tbh I would prefer a Latino girl over European one

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
How did you do there attention wise?

More or less than in Netherlands?
I was emo back then and like 15 years old they looked at me with disgust.

did slay a german emo girl who was there on vacation without saying a word (we didn't understand each-others language and she didn't speak english)

there were also weirdos jerking off in the forest near the shore because there's a whole bunch of naturalist campings in the area.

• JFL
But gooks are disgusting ngl

@aspiringce

@aspiringexcel Brate mili jel ovaj redikul misli da su rumunji cigani ili crnci lol, prosječno zapadnjačko shvaćanje etniciteta i kulture
Ma bice da on misli da je Romania Rome tojest Rim vjeorvatno:lul:

Ma kenjatorčina

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and Lost_Soul
I will literaly rapemaxx to get my dream dinaric woman
I met a nice one on holiday. They are very kind and religious they at perfect EO women.

All white women who are not EE need to be murdered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, hopecel, BoredPrince and 1 other person

did slay a german emo girl who was there on vacation without saying a word (we didn't understand each-others language and she didn't speak english
Ewww

I met a nice one on holiday. They are very kind and religious they at perfect EO women.

All white women who are not EE need to be murdered
Avarage dinarid foid would steal all your money then cuck you with 6'9 chadomir who drives a 30yo mecedes

Typical north European thinking they're better than everyone else (they're delusional due to lack of sun)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices and Lost_Soul
I just never understood emo sorry

Avarage dinarid foid would steal all your money then cuck you with 6'9 chadomir who drives a 30yo mecedes
You say this but they love me cos they can sense the dark triad bbc bad boy genes in me. You would be robbed by chadislav but not me chadislav would give me vodka and usher me into his Serbian Orthodox Church meanwhile you a gaythiest or some Catholic or protescuck would be memed on and have your organs sold to Albanian drug dealers

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices
@BoredPrince @aspiringexcel @hopecel Vi ste iskusniji useri, može li se ikako napravit convo za npr nas par hrvata da sudjelujemo. Jbt lijepo mi je kad mogu ove teme načen sa ljudima koji znaju moju kulturu i šta se dešava u istoj, nego s ovim zapadnjačkin retardima i indijcima lol

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ihearvoices
Are they really like that, that's disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
hypergamy is beyond brutal when a 6'5 robust Dinaric Chadomir (my friend btw) dates a subhuman midget SEA noodlewhore (@BitchBoy's looksmatch) @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️
Rest in peace to 📎

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel and Lost_Soul
Post some typical croatian (dinarid) women, if they attractive

Rest in peace to 📎
over
@BoredPrince @aspiringexcel @hopecel Vi ste iskusniji useri, može li se ikako napravit convo za npr nas par hrvata da sudjelujemo. Jbt lijepo mi je kad mogu ove teme načen sa ljudima koji znaju moju kulturu i šta se dešava u istoj, nego s ovim zapadnjačkin retardima i indijcima lol
nas trojica vec imamo chat tu je i @Clown Show pa mogu te dodat tu
if you have emo hair you're considered peder here tbh

idk if it's halo or failo for goth girls because my hairstyle looks emo do you think goth girls like it bro?
no shit Sherlock

Romanians are genetically close to South Slavs

but they also have much more gypsies in Romania than in Croatia

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
if you have emo hair you're considered peder here tbh

idk if it's halo or failo for goth girls because my hairstyle looks emo do you think goth girls like it bro?
this was in like 2008 when emo culture was at it's prime, I was extremely successful with girls due to how well I pulled off the style.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
@hopecel @Lost_Soul how can u guys be incel in Eastern Europe I don’t get it

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Lost_Soul
this was in like 2008 when emo culture was at it's prime, I was extremely successful with girls due to how well I pulled off the style.
ok oldcel

mirin slaying emo girls they're goated! sadly I will never do that :hnghn::hnghn:
@hopecel @Lost_Soul how can u guys be incel in Eastern Europe I don’t get it
non-NT = death sentence

on top of that I'm kinda short and kinda ugly so that's how... but if I was NT maybe I wouldn't be an incel

• +1
Reactions: watah
L
I have been thinking about this for a while now. I live in a 99% white society where the avarage height is 6' but 60% of young men I know are still incels because of brutal hypergamy. Because of this our birthrate is collapsing and so our economy is going to shit. They have recently started importing people from the Philippines and holy fuck even the biggest incels in my friendgroup get IOI's from these Filipinas because of JBW and height difference, I know a dude who actually ascended with one as well. I have come to the conclusion that we NEED AS MUCH IMIGRATION FROM SEA AS POSSIBLE, it is the only way to end the incel crisis for my people, our incels will slay filipinas, the immigrant men will have to just work and all their women will be taken by white man, and white foids will have to lower the standards for white men because now we can actually get laid without them. I have never cared for politics, but in the next election I will vote for whatever party supports more SEA migration.
Lucky for you but I’m an ethnic afghan so it’s over for me

real emos went extinct after 2010 so you're too late.
well it's kinda revived in the last few years because of tiktokcels

but yeah modern "emo" girls are just your typical alt/e-girls tbh

Were you a )’5 massive ogre back then as well? I mean if you were then no shit you’d beg pussy have you seen your avi if your incel then it’s game over for every man on the planet

Were you a )’5 massive ogre back then as well? I mean if you were then no shit you’d beg pussy have you seen your avi if your incel then it’s game over for every man on the planet
I was skinny and frail back then.