Confessions

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
On the quality of this forum,

Lately I've been noticing a lot of people complain about the quality of this forum going down, that there really isn't any looksmaxing going on and its all irrelevant shit being posted.
I don't want to sound conceited, but id like to say I don't really fit in with this forum in the sense that my looks are bad but then again there are a few gl people on here. That only has relevance because I can confidently say I have some actual irl experience with women, and a lot of the stuff discussed here has no positive value for people getting women on this site. The amount of blackpills imo are useless, the site is already prefaced with a coherent worldview regarding lookism that I subscribe to as well. Looks matter, ergo you should looksmax. Its that simple. Seeing a thread talk about how some women don't believe the bbc stigma and that a lot of blacks actually have subpar dickgame? like wtf is that lmao I just imagine someone sitting at the bed critiquing tryones stroke game as he dicks down a Stacy. You can not view yourself as a spectator in this game, you have to actively be participating in maxing your looks, finding new methods, and testing your results in the sexual market. I stay here because without this forum I wouldn't know about tret, dermastamp, all the serums, what ingredients to look for in sunscreen, how to grow thicker eyebrows etc.
So there is a decent amount to salvaged from this forum, I just think its annoying we have to swim through miles of bullshit to find it. Nevertheless its still a good forum and I will try to do my own research so I can add worthwhile stuff to this forum. The lookism worldview is correct, believe it and looksmax brothers.
Feel free to add your own confessions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 5912
its not worth it to post high IQ threads, cuz everyone is degenerate

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
its not worth it to post high IQ threads, cuz everyone is degenerate
to a degree, but its simultaneously for myself. High iq threads garner high iq critiques.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
to a degree, but its simultaneously for myself. High iq threads garner high iq critiques.
I want to, but becuz of the reason i just stated i might not make any. Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
You cant expect mew groundbreaking threads every day bro
You also cant make a chad out of a subhuman, plastic surgery and looksmaxxing in general has limits. Some people here can never hope to live normal life

At some point, after spending enough time here you will lose all connection to all outside world, you will only be able to speak about surgeries and shitposts. Many use this forum as an alternative because they dont have any friends or social circle. And never will.

You cant expect mew groundbreaking threads every day bro
You also cant make a chad out of a subhuman, plastic surgery and looksmaxxing in general has limits. Some people here can never hope to live normal life

At some point, after spending enough time here you will lose all connection to all outside world, you will only be able to speak about surgeries and shitposts. Many use this forum as an alternative because they dont have any friends or social circle. And never will.
tbh I think regardless of face having a built physique should be the goal for everyone that thinks they cant live a normal life. Anyone can workout and take steroids, simply being built will get you a lot more social interactions imo. To keep you NT until you can afford surgeries.

tbh I think regardless of face having a built physique should be the goal for everyone that thinks they cant live a normal life. Anyone can workout and take steroids, simply being built will get you a lot more social interactions imo. To keep you NT until you can afford surgeries.
Yeah bro 100% lol

Forum is shit because

1) Some really good threads got ignored. While dramas and useless off topic stuff in looksmax section gather lot of attention. Hence it demotivate ppl to make a good quality thread.

2) We kind of reach an end point based on the current scientifics data and procedure that we have, looksmaxing procedure and study takes times. We know almost all of the current Blackpill data available online or at least have heard of. So we end up talking about the same things over and over, hence we deviate to other topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back