CONFIDENCE AND SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BANG GIRLS

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Of course looks is important, but it's not everything. It's basically the minimal requirement.
First you need to pass the looks threshold and then you need socials abilities, social intelligence, confidence.

If you are bellow average or completely average, obviously even with top tier social abilities & confidence, you won't have much results, we can all agree about that
But the more you are good looking, the more you will benefit from having good social abilities.

Chadlite with shit social abilities at club will get a few kiss and that's about it
HTN with top tier social abilities will be able to slay everytime

I'm in the HTN Chadlite range 6'1, i used to go the club and wait for girls to approach or give IOI to do something, by doing that i was getting a lay once in a while.
Since i improved my game, i can approach any girls, any groups, even with guys in it, i literally bang a new girl almost every time i go clubbing now

You need to now how to approach, escalate, scan for girls who are dtf or not, have good logistics, appear like you are a fun & cool guy, don't act thirsty etc

If you are good looking and have 0 social abiltiies, the girl will look at you and that's it, she will forget about your existence within seconds.
Again, being GL is a minimal requirement to get a girl interest, you are nothing special, she can get any GL guys of Tinder or IG

Most people on this forum never left their basement in Mumbai and have no IRL experience at all

Having top tier social abilities and confidence is a game changer and will drasticly improve your result with girls

Banged 7 girls in 1 month and half just from clubbing, all of them were HTB or stacylite
I even deleted tinder because girls i can get in club and bar looks a lot better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, squirrelcel, closedplatecel and 10 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Brutal for us mentalcels :feelswah:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 20327 and Deleted member 18840
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax
jestermaxxing cope

Of course looks is important, but it's not everything. It's basically the minimal requirement.
First you need to pass the looks threshold and then you need socials abilities, social intelligence, confidence.

If you are bellow average or completely average, obviously even with top tier social abilities & confidence, you won't have much results, we can all agree about that
But the more you are good looking, the more you will benefit from having good social abilities.

Chadlite with shit social abilities at club will get a few kiss and that's about it

I'm in the HTN Chadlite range 6'1, i used to go the club and wait for girls to approach or give IOI to do something, by doing that i was getting a lay once in a while.
Since i improved my game, i can approach any girls, any groups, even with guys in it, i literally bang a new girl almost every time i go clubbing now

You need to now how to approach, escalate, scan for girls who are dtf or not, have good logistics, appear like you are a fun & cool guy, don't act thirsty etc

If you are good looking and have 0 social abiltiies, the girl will look at you and that's it, she will forget about your existence within seconds.
Again, being GL is a minimal requirement to get a girl interest, you are nothing special, she can get any GL guys of Tinder or IG

Most people on this forum never left their basement in Mumbai and have no IRL experience at all

Having top tier social abilities and confidence is a game changer and will drasticly improve your result with girls

Banged 7 girls in 1 month and half just from clubbing, all of them were HTB or stacylite
I even deleted tinder because girls i can get in club and bar looks a lot better
no it's all about looks

no it's all about looks

no it's all about looks

no it's all about looks

cool humblebrag thread you jew nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

any channels you reccommend to learn game?