"Confidence" is a dumb concept

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
If you aren't getting laid and time goes by how can you possibly be confident? Me for example, when I was younger, I was super confident and managed to be so until my mid 20s. But after some point I realized that its bs because all i had was rejections. Like, imagine being a 27 yo truecel, you tell yourself yo be confident but when you look at it, what do you have to back it up? NOTHING. It didnt work before, its not going to work now either. You didnt miss any chances, you didnt get rejected cuz you were unconfident, you got rejected cuz of your looks.

Redditors throw this platitude but they dont even consider your situation. They assume that you were never confident and that they are giving you the magic solution to all your problems, savior complex behavior. Other metnal gymnastics they will employ are telling you that your confidence wasnt real and that you have to BeLiEvE it which contrdicts the fake it till you make it advice they also give. Another bs argument is that as a man you shouldnt feel anything and just keep trying and trying as long as you live and rejected over and over again which sounds cool in theory except for the fact that rejection will give you cortisol which builds up over the years and fucks you up. Not to mention that from a statistic viewpoint, its highly unlikely you will sudenly get laid at 25 when most people do so in high school.

There is simply no psych up you can do after a certian age. You cant wake up and tell yourself you are attractive and that some hoe will like you. It didnt work before, its not gonna work now either. You can change yourself all you want, girls WONT change, you werent their type and you wont gonna be now either. How mnay times are you going to do the same thing expecting different results? I have persanlly been confident in every aproach i did NOT a single girl ever liked me back. Meanwhile my friend who was scared to even talk to a girl has a girlfriend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and aBetterMii
by acceptance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Confidence is just the value you think you have
Most people value themselves from approval they get from others, but not always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Exactly this. Its actually worked inversely for me. I used to be confident and never got anyone. Over time i becamr more and more insecure to the point where now i dont even realistically see any girl being attracted me that isnt an ugly pig, but i got girls in recent years with less confidence than i started with. Confidence is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, lilhorizontal32, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Exactly this. Its actually worked inversely for me. I used to be confident and never got anyone. Over time i becamr more and more insecure to the point where now i dont even realistically see any girl being attracted me that isnt an ugly pig, but i got girls in recent years with less confidence than i started with. Confidence is a meme
i will never get anything no matter what i do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
12b.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Guys who have high confidence but low value just look delusional and creepy.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and ropemax
One can only be confident if he's good looking and well dressed

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
One can only be confident if he's good looking and well dressed
I only feel good outside of school once I put my uniform on it’s over

Absolutely no fucking drip

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Confidence means you have had a trend of success over an extended period of time.

I am confident I can tie my shoe laces because I have done it 1000s of time. I am confident I can walk to the shops becuase I have done it 1000s of times.

The way PUA's/Redpillers talk about confidence is retarded. You need courage if you have no confidence.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Confidence means you have had a trend of success over an extended period of time.

I am confident I can tie my shoe laces because I have done it 1000s of time. I am confident I can walk to the shops becuase I have done it 1000s of times.

The way PUA's/Redpillers talk about confidence is retarded. You need courage if you have no confidence.
Yeah. every time a girl is nice to me, if she spends long enough of time with me, I will definitely become confident. unfortunately I can't show this confidence when I first meet her, when it matters the most

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer