Confidence is the only thing that matters (hear me out)

K

Kirby7000

Master
Confidence is the only thing that matters. Every single person on this site is not confident. The fact that we are posting on this site seeking approval from others is evidence of that. Even if you come to the conclusion that looks is all that matters, why are you not using every breathe and second focusing on improving your looks instead of typing in this thread for hours.

I am done being afraid and not confident. I understand what I must do. We all have ran circles around looksmaxing techniques that don't work and looking for new copes. If your truly confident then pursue what is 100% correct. I will begin my journey today and won't look back. This will be my final post until I ascend. I will come back to help anyone, but I will not longer seek approval. I worship one God and that is Jesus Christ. I will no longer worship false idols that are you people. Christ is King!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, 5.5psl, shieldzz and 6 others
Confidence is not the only thing that matters, but I'm glad that you'll follow Christ.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, 5.5psl, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Confidence is the only thing that matters. Every single person on this site is not confident. The fact that we are posting on this site seeking approval from others is evidence of that. Even if you come to the conclusion that looks is all that matters, why are you not using every breathe and second focusing on improving your looks instead of typing in this thread for hours.

I am done being afraid and not confident. I understand what I must do. We all have ran circles around looksmaxing techniques that don't work and looking for new copes. If your truly confident then pursue what is 100% correct. I will begin my journey today and won't look back. This will be my final post until I ascend. I will come back to help anyone, but I will not longer seek approval. I worship one God and that is Jesus Christ. I will no longer worship false idols that are you people. Christ is King!
my reaction

Attachments

• stfu.mp4
    2.4 MB
i didnt read shit i just wanted to let you know you are a jewish coper

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
dnrd chad is balls deep in your oneitis rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and roping3264
tales from redpill.org

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Dicktator and Deleted member 47180
False

I used to have x10 confidence when i just started being interested in dating and cold approach,and i wasnt in looksmaxing back then,beside losing weight and i was just skinny fat. i was still getting friendzone and reject doesnt matter how much confidence i had and how many cold approaches i did ,meanwhile my friends which barely can phrase 1 sentence were getting tons of attention from women

confidence is good in other things,not in dating

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski