Confidence overlooks any flaw

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
Who cares about looks when confidence is all you need? If you think your appearance matters more than your self-esteem, you’re just insecure. Confidence alone can get you farther in life than any cosmetic enhancement

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, jinnu, bloomercel and 2 others
>Top 5 iq
Spews retarded blue pilled shit

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and gothmog6
My friends and relatives are worse than me in some physical ways, but they have girls after them while I rot here. There is more to confidence and neurotypicality than we think.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
My friends and relatives are worse than me in some physical ways, but they have girls after him while I rot here. There is more to confidence and neurotypicality than we think.
The ragebait is attracting bluepillers this is counterproductive

If you think your appearance matters more than your self-esteem, you’re just insecure.
Confidence alone can get you farther in life than any cosmetic enhancement
Cccc981b07469b02acc256287f6a159bbee3baa762be8da296d6e98808a1ac3c 1

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The ragebait is attracting bluepillers this is counterproductive
You've never seen an uglier guy holding hands with his cute girlfriend when you go out or men you mog receiving indicators of interest while you rot here? Looks are important, but there is something else going on.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and shalomnigga
You've never seen an uglier guy holding hands with his cute girlfriend when you go out or men you mog receiving indicators of interest while you rot here? Looks are important, but there is something else going on.
Pretty girls whove had every pretty guy get bored from unfunny niggas thats why

Confidence is apart of the blackpill, some normies are hardwired to be overly confident especially psychopaths. High confidence is an indicator of narcissism which is an indicator of psychopathy and that gets foids wet. Of course you can’t be a 5’2 Indian manlet expecting confidence to work but this strategy works for well for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Infinite and shalomnigga
Confidence is apart of the blackpill, some normies are hardwired to be overly confident especially psychopaths. High confidence is an indicator of narcissism which is an indicator of psychopathy and that gets foids wet. Of course you can’t be a 5’2 Indian manlet expecting confidence to work but this strategy works for well for blacks.
As a tall 5’6 guy i understand how easy it is for us

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Who cares about looks when confidence is all you need? If you think your appearance matters more than your self-esteem, you’re just insecure. Confidence alone can get you farther in life than any cosmetic enhancement
brutally true Htb liked me and then stopped talked to me once she realized i wasn’t confident at all her friend litterly said if u want to try to talking to her again i gotta drop the “shy act” it’s not not act tho she was bad asl what was i supposed to do

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
this is mega cope

confidence will make you take risks, but genetics determines what your chances are

@Trilogy needs more confidence

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
4024920 1660531885746846

@Trilogy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@ and Trilogy
Just be confident bro!
ltn manlet like me being confident = creepy weird

Just be confident bro!
ltn manlet like me being confident = creepy weird
IMG 8164

Heres what happens when a 5’6 htn attempts trying to ask a girl out, again this is all alleged and I wish the best luck for the girl in life

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu