• +1
Reactions: hattrick, It'snotover, RopeMaxxed and 16 others

Confidence,sense of humour and game are 3 most important things in dating​

Image 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: badamj, BoredPrince, Deleted member 22553 and 5 others
true
that's why pete davidson slays, it's not the jaw + height + status, it's the rizz
ahahah
he's the rizzler :ROFLMAO:

:LOL:

meanwhile my rizz is from OHIO 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei, horsefacin, chawaje and 9 others
Maxresdefault

Just be confident bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and Blackpilled1027
You need to be a pretty boy otherwise over

Confidence and sense of humor are literally just halo effect not even bullshitting you
You can be the most boring insecure fuck in existence and if you look good girls will tell you you’re funny and come across as so sure of yourself and confident

Game is literally just basic social skills, so in a sense it’s important in dating, in that if you’re an autistic piece of shit things are going to be MUCH harder for you than if you weren’t.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 23324, looksseg and 3 others
Confidence and sense of humor are literally just halo effect not even bullshitting you
You can be the most boring insecure fuck in existence and if you look good girls will tell you you’re funny and come across as so sure of yourself and confident

Game is literally just basic social skills, so in a sense it’s important in dating, in that if you’re an autistic piece of shit things are going to be MUCH harder for you than if you weren’t.
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 27472, crimclown63 and 3 others
Only ugly people cope
This is real life we’re talking about here
Stop coping a funny guy who has a good game and social skills and respects women mogs a 6 psl guy to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, crimclown63 and Deleted member 2268
Stop coping a funny guy who has a good game and social skills and respects women mogs a 6 psl guy to oblivion
Oh let me make this clear
I’m aware that you’re shitposting for reacts and shit

I’m talking to all the people who are going to read this who haven’t looksmaxxed yet and don’t know how the world works

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

I’m talking to all the people who are going to read this who haven’t looksmaxxed yet and don’t know how the world works
I'm not shitposting who TF cares about rep ? How would 10k rep affect my life jfl
It's giga over if you think that way

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and crimclown63
I'm not shitposting who TF cares about rep ? How would 10k rep affect my life jfl
It's giga over if you think that way
Yeah I mean I’m not personally a loser but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna pretend losers don’t exist

Yeah I mean I’m not personally a loser but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna pretend losers don’t exist
Keep coping

this happened to me before in class i was just sitting staring at a wall like an autist and a ltb sat in front of me and started a convo and said I was funny even though I literally didn't do anything

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl and loksr
this happened to me before in class i was just sitting staring at a wall like an autist and a ltb sat in front of me and started a convo and said I was funny even though I literally didn't do anything
Yep
Girls will say anything about you even if it doesn’t fit your actual personality at all, they don’t even try to make it match

Retards fall for it and end up thinking they have a “muhh great personality” even though they’re boring as shit, important to not fall for it

Keep a check on your jokes you will realise you actually are funny
Recommend you to leave this forum and become a stand up comedian

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and crimclown63
girls-night-san-diego-oxford.jpg
"omg look at his confidence humor and game, he can totally use me"

"why is this faggot in such tight ass clothes"

true
that's why pete davidson slays, it's not the jaw + height + status, it's the rizz
ahahah
he's the rizzler :ROFLMAO:

:LOL:

meanwhile my rizz is from OHIO 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 :lul:
@looksmaxxer234

Great post. So sad people here waste so much time with looksmax and forget the most important.

And to achieve this is not so complicated

- Do a Vegas bootcamp
- Watch Subliminals (focus on get confident, be an Alfa male, and be magnetic
- Believe in the process, if you don’t believe won’t work
- Drink a lot of water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Great post. So sad people here waste so much time with looksmax and forget the most important.

And to achieve this is not so complicated

- Do a Vegas bootcamp
- Watch Subliminals (focus on get confident, be an Alfa male, and be magnetic
- Believe in the process, if you don’t believe won’t work
- Drink a lot of water
Also buy Richard Coopers tactical soap. Hygiene is key.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
take a shower

haircut

and confidence

And you will slay in 2023 for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Average 3,437 posts user conclusion of blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Keep grinding keep hussling never get up, you just gotta take that first step to actually doing something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, It'snotover, chawaje and 2 others

this guy cares about looksmax reputation