Confidence

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I've been given negative reinforcement in every social interaction I've been in since 2016. I have no friends, no family who loves me and no female attention (ever). As such I have 0 self esteem and no confidence at all in any social situation whatsoever. How do I fix this and become a low inhib dark triad badboy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
ever heard of blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Phenibut + slowly increase random social interactions.

Start by just asking someone in public for the time.

Then ask someone where the nearest cafe or supermarket is.

Then ask some old person how their day is. Talk about the weather.

Escalate this until you're cold approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: MartinL
Im a low inhib dark triad bad boy who has no confidence with women.

Im a low inhib dark triad bad boy who has no confidence with women.
You're not really a "bad boy" if you've got no confidence with women.

I'm mean as f*ck to girls, amd they love it. Lol, I've never been inclined to entertain anybody.
Im also mean as fuck to them and nothing happens, no postive no negative, that i know of. You dont have to act pathetic if you know youre not sexually appealing to foids.
You're not really a "bad boy" if you've got no confidence with women.
So, wrong.

Im also mean as fuck to them and nothing happens, no postive no negative, that i know of. You dont have to act pathetic if you know youre not sexually appealing to foids.

So, wrong.
You still must be pretty inhibited. There's a lot of d*ckheads who are inhibited. See, when I'm mean to girls they still find it charming.

You still must be pretty inhibited. There's a lot of d*ckheads who are inhibited. See, when I'm mean to girls they still find it charming.
Its bc of ur looks:blackpill: not because of how you act:redpill: :forcedsmile: jfl "it must be because of how you act bro"

Its bc of ur looks:blackpill: not because of how you act:redpill: :forcedsmile: jfl "it must be because of how you act bro"
IMG 20210909 212708

Sure, I'm the prettiest boy alive.