Confirmed clavicle length discrepancy via X-Ray

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Just got my chest x-rays and confirmed my left clavicle is longer than my right clavicle which explains many discrepancies including a longer left arm which has drastically affected the insertions on that side - they are longer, thicker, fuller, and mog my right side and is a serious insecurity of mine and obvious asymmetry of mine when not frauded.

Why is it that most clavicle lengthening is performed via immediate distraction?

I feel like if it was performed via distraction osteogenesis and physical therapy (and hgh + healing peptides if I was to do it) the risks would drastically be reduced.
Dr. Paley doesn't perform clavicle lengthening due to its associated risks but some surgeons do.
This one is using distraction osteogenesis, if successful, I may end up going to a surgeon that performs distraction for my clavicles

Next I will visit an orthopedic surgeon to see if my legs do indeed have a length discrepancy between them as I also assume. If so, I will likely perform leg lengthening in the future through the Paley institute, not only to have perfect symmetry and be able to walk like a normal human, but also to achieve 6' in height. Will likely do humerus lengthening on both arms for proportions + to fix humerus length discrepancies as well.

THEN and only then, once all my bones are even and symmetrical, I will return to the gym. Because as of now, there are too many limitations in my anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, iblamehamza and NZb6Air
Just got my chest x-rays and confirmed my left clavicle is longer than my right clavicle which explains many discrepancies including a longer left arm which has drastically affected the insertions on that side - they are longer, thicker, fuller, and mog my right side and is a serious insecurity of mine and obvious asymmetry of mine when not frauded.

Why is it that most clavicle lengthening is performed via immediate distraction?

I feel like if it was performed via distraction osteogenesis and physical therapy (and hgh + healing peptides if I was to do it) the risks would drastically be reduced.
Dr. Paley doesn't perform clavicle lengthening due to its associated risks but some surgeons do.
This one is using distraction osteogenesis, if successful, I may end up going to a surgeon that performs distraction for my clavicles

Next I will visit an orthopedic surgeon to see if my legs do indeed have a length discrepancy between them as I also assume. If so, I will likely perform leg lengthening in the future through the Paley institute, not only to have perfect symmetry and be able to walk like a normal human, but also to achieve 6' in height. Will likely do humerus lengthening on both arms for proportions + to fix humerus length discrepancies as well.

THEN and only then, once all my bones are even and symmetrical, I will return to the gym. Because as of now, there are too many limitations in my anatomy.

Is that shit safe ?

why is u fuced up like that ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and iblamehamza
I mean about the HGH and those shit
I think distraction + HGH is the safest because you are actively healing the surrounding ligaments and tissues during SLOW and GRADUAL distraction of the bone as opposed to going to someone like Dr. Eppley who performs immediate distraction and calls it a day jfl (also has reported complaints from patients).

Absolute lifefuel if more patients report success with distraction osteogenesis and then maybe one day scapular lengthening (cope) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I think distraction + HGH is the safest because you are actively healing the surrounding ligaments and tissues during SLOW and GRADUAL distraction of the bone as opposed to going to someone like Dr. Eppley who performs immediate distraction and calls it a day jfl (also has reported complaints from patients).

Absolute lifefuel if more patients report success with distraction osteogenesis and then maybe one day scapular lengthening (cope) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Shit

• +1
Reactions: sexy
why is u fuced up like that ?
because of a uniltatural flat foot -> longer leg length on right -> asymmetric growth upstream
my left side of my body is genuinally god tier perfect symmetrical insertions and bones but right is pretty fucked.
hence why i only take most of my pics from the left side 😕

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
bro is crooked

• +1
Reactions: User28823
because of a uniltatural flat foot -> longer leg length on right -> asymmetric growth upstream
my left side of my body is genuinally god tier perfect symmetrical insertions and bones but right is pretty fucked.
hence why i only take most of my pics from the left side 😕
what happened to spine

what happened to spine
idk, can barely tell if spine is crooked in xray too contrasted, but with the higher hip on the right (due to longer leg on that side), the muscles shortened/tightened on that side, pulled my right shoulder down on that side, and then during puberty i grew "shortened" on that entire side, leading to shorter insertions and bones versus my left side which developed perfectly, extended, stretched

which is why i'd argue u should be stretching, not lifting during puberty
yoga maxxing, lengthening as much as possible

• +1
what happened to spine
the most depressing part i think is my ab insertions, i was genuinally fucked during development

my left abs developed so perfectly, but my right side did not.

and i have posted about this before, had my right side developed correctly i would have a god tier midsection

its a lot of the reason i quit lifting, i obsessed over how good my left side look and then got depressed looking at my right side

i mean just fucking look at the development
7a71bbfe9202564fd8d70e75963fb59e

• So Sad
the most depressing part i think is my ab insertions, i was genuinally fucked during development

my left abs developed so perfectly, but my right side did not.

and i have posted about this before, had my right side developed correctly i would have a god tier midsection

its a lot of the reason i quit lifting, i obsessed over how good my left side look and then got depressed looking at my right side

i mean just fucking look at the development
View attachment 3103582
You wouldn't ve been perfectly symmetrical nigga and there's a lighting diff here, the asymmetry is clear however but not suifuel

You wouldn't ve been perfectly symmetrical nigga and there's a lighting diff here, the asymmetry is clear however but not suifuel
its not about perfect symmetry, its about OBVIOUS asymmetry
which is unfixable - not like anyone is out there performing ab insertion modifications
and the fact that it is clear is suifuel my nigga, u dont understand how suifuel this is brother.
if i was symmetrical and grew to 6'4 i would genuinely mog jon skywalker - and this is not self-delusion, its purely and objectively analyzing my insertions and bones but many do not understand as deeply as i do
POTENTIAL PILL - this is the criminal than the blackpill.

• +1