confusedbolivian is an insane slayer

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
he is a chadlite-chad and has hot girls on tinder asking him for sex. meanwhile i have to put effort just for some stupid coffee date and then get ghosted afterwards. its not fair....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, HitAndRun, wollet2 and 2 others
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
IMG 20230718 WA0035

• WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7
How much of a retard do you have to be to not realize that he has it 100 times easier because he lives in a third world shithole where the average height for men is 5'4?? You're beyond delusional if you think it wouldn't be the same for you if you swapped locations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, m0ss26, try2beme and 6 others
I am 19, i lived in Israel and Spain and i still managed to get good looking women, im chadlite in others places tho, in Bolivia Gigaslayer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 21735
How much of a retard do you have to be to not realize that he has it 100 times easier because he lives in a third world shithole where the average height for men is 5'4?? You're beyond delusional if you think it wouldn't be the same for you if you swapped locations
Im 1 foot taller than average

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I am 19, i lived in Israel and Spain and i still managed to get good looking women, im chadlite in others places tho, in Bolivia Gigaslayer
you get every girl while i get nothing

• +1
I’m so close to blocking this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Actually not true my man
greece is very easy to get laid if u got the looks. greek women are extremely slutty and degenerate, they got triple digit lay counts

greece is very easy to get laid if u got the looks. greek women are extremely slutty and degenerate, they got triple digit lay counts
I've been in Bolivia and is easy to get foids even if you're 5'4. Most women are literally 4'11 but you wont get a LTR

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I've been in Bolivia and is easy to get foids even if you're 5'4. Most women are literally 4'11 but you wont get a LTR
I fuck 5 girls in 1 week just by using tinder, no dates no nothing, im just majestic

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Also i love how this gringos have no fucking clue about Oriental Bolivia, here foids are as beatiful has colombian girls they think all bolivians are ethnics

• +1
Also i love how this gringos have no fucking clue about Oriental Bolivia, here foids are as beatiful has colombian girls they think all bolivians are ethnics
Nothing beats Cartagena in Colombia. Many whore there ofc, many plastic too but on average - very fit, great mix of features from different ethnicities.

• +1
Cierto, tienen qué ver a la esposa de Pogba
OP que sería yo en Bolivia Chadlite?
IMG 20230716 141817 377

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Mido 1,80
Cuál es my psl?
Quizas Chadlite bro, no puedo apreciar bien rostro pero no tendrías dificultad en Bolivia oriental (donde estas las laginas blancas y bonitas) con 180 aqui sos considero alto pero no muy alto, yo soy 192cm y muy rara vez hay alguien mas alto que yo, y yo no se el rating psl pero no te ves feo bro

• Love it
:(, you will find a women bro dont worry
but no girl i meet likes ever. im tired of this. i get rejected everyt time, it doesnt even matter what woman i go for

but no girl i meet likes ever. im tired of this. i get rejected everyt time, it doesnt even matter what woman i go for
How you choose the women you hang out with? Where do you meet them?

I would like to help you Crest, you seem like a good soul

• JFL
tinder. this one wanted to go to the beach with me lol
Bro if you know you are chadlite - chad dont use tinder it would be a waste of time, tinder is just for the top elite guys, i dont want to brag but its true, my gf used to get 99+ likes a day, and she just matched with 4 dudes, so from a 1000+ guys she chosed only 4 and ended up with me, now imagine if u are a normie or HTN, tinder is useless for that type of guys you need to socialcircle maxx or softapproach women

• So Sad
u cant do much tbh tbh. because i dont do something wrong, i just have 0 appeal
I can help you with mental health and show you my perspective of the dating market

Tinder is for the elite, deletd that shit, women are choosing the top 0.1% of guys in tinder

• So Sad
this doesnt work for me. i tried social circle maxxign and didnt meet a woman for 3 years
Learn the redpill shit, it can work sometimes for a hookup i used that method when i was fat and uglier

Learn the redpill shit, it can work sometimes for a hookup i used that method when i was fat and uglier
redpill isnt allowed her in greece. here its either social circle or online

Foids online have sooooooo many options is insane, if you make a good first impression and be confident it can really help bro, take care if hygiene, style, u are already gymmaxed so thats really good, use shoe lifts and practice ur social skills. That alone will boost not only ur confidence but also ur chances with women

redpill isnt allowed her in greece. here its either social circle or online
I use to approach women at parks, i got rejected alot but other times i got a number, a date, fucked so it is a numbers game you, the more you approach the highrr the chances of getting a foid

Also if in doubt of ur true smv just go clubbing and approach foids, u will get a true smv check that way

• So Sad
I hope the best for u man, i dont think u are ugly, u are just normie but autistic there is hope

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian