Connection of teeth protrusion and a fat tounge

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
Its called macroglossia in medical terms

Images   2024 01 28T121445514

Macroglossia may lead to open bite deformities, prognathism, malocclusion, anterior or posterior crossbite, buccal tipping of posterior teeth, accentuated curve of Spee in the maxillary arch, reverse curve of Spee in the mandibular arch, and increased transverse width of mandibular or maxillary arches.

I seem to have this problem but maxillary incisors arent protrusive, I have huge gaps between my canines and premolar

But my lower incisors are protruded just like the pic above

IMG 20230214 153904

IMG 20230214 153927

Would fixing this using braces ascend me? It did ascend a user here who had the same problem @VinnyH

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH and Rabbesol34
bro just sucking cock all day

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mog3D and RAMU KAKA
if your bite and lip seal are fine then face wont change it'll just give you better teeth which is cool

if your bite and lip seal are fine then face wont change it'll just give you better teeth which is cool
How can my bite be fine? I mean my teeth do sit properly but the protrusion of lower incisors has given me sort of a deep bite

View attachment 2705702

Macroglossia may lead to open bite deformities, prognathism, malocclusion, anterior or posterior crossbite, buccal tipping of posterior teeth, accentuated curve of Spee in the maxillary arch, reverse curve of Spee in the mandibular arch, and increased transverse width of mandibular or maxillary arches.

I seem to have this problem but maxillary incisors arent protrusive, I have huge gaps between my canines and premolar

View attachment 2705703
View attachment 2705704

Would fixing this using braces ascend me? It did ascend a user here who had the same problem @VinnyH
Fyi my teeth still looks horrible but it did fix my gap and overbite

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

View attachment 2705702

View attachment 2705703
View attachment 2705704

giga canine mogger

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA