Connor is teaching us something.

You should enjoy your life with sex,money, during your prime (It's hedonist life)
But after 30,you should consider being religious,having a family,friends,a normal job(wagecuck) ,kids,a wife...
You can't enjoy all your life buddy boyos...

And don't take roids if you don't know risks(hair....)
Even if it give you a god tier body like Connor
It's true. Your 20s are for slaying. You're 30s you can be a family slayer. You go on holidays. Still party obviously but do something that makes you feel amazing

We should not be "slaying" at all. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a KHHV truecel. I'm saying that because it harms us in our mental health and ability pair-bonding, both men and women (women more than men though). Assuming a young is fairly good looking, that ma shouldn't be experimenting beyond one or two partners to determine which kind of girl is best suited for him. The goal should be to build a long term relationship. The philosophy should be about building not consuming.
LOL. Chico route.
He married at young age.
He also once told somewhere, he got quickly bored with slaying. He once had like 3 women in day; and he found it boring. And thus went the route of, pair bond with a Stacy, and saty with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 399
another greycel
You're a pussy who thinks it's acceptable to force your pathetic ass on women because you lack game. You'll get what you have coming bitch.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
LOL. Chico route.
He married at young age.
He also once told somewhere, he got quickly bored with slaying. He once had like 3 women in day; and he found it boring. And thus went the route of, pair bond with a Stacy, and saty with her.
Good decision tbh.

You're a pussy who thinks it's acceptable to force your pathetic ass on women because you lack game. You'll get what you have coming bitch.
Cry more for me lil bitch

rentfree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 399
Aye go easy on @Syobevoli he probably has brain damage. Atleast I really hope he does, otherwise :/

He's teaching us that "ascending" isn't everything. He said he fucks 3 girls a day and is depressed. He's rich, famous and girls wanna fuck him. We need to find purpose in life some other way.
The fuck is wrong with you.
it's kinda funny because he's actually good looking mentalcel

if you plan to have kids after 25 send me your street address so I can beat you to death

You're right, but what you're advocating for is barbarism. Its rooted in appeal to nature fallacy which assumes that what's natural is what's good. Sure you can fuck as much as you want, but you risk incurring STDs (even with protection) and risk ruining your mental health. Monogamy provides stability and support, enabling people to work together long term to build something that lasts. Sure this model may not be gratifying as casual whore sex, but its going to work out better in the long term. Casual whore sex leads to peaking early in life and then burning out. No society can last that way.

And what happens when Chad reproduces and runs away like Tyrones do regularly? Women have to balance the goal of acquiring good physique genes and with the goal of ensuring a stable nurturing environment for themselves and their children, which is why an older more established man is attractive.

mirin your high iq posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Everyone in this thread is acting like a wise old man with a 20 inch long beard who has seen it all jfl

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and diggbicc
He's probably acting and doing this for attention, there was a ig story of him talking about practicing acting with his friends. He still looks shit though norwood reaper is coming for him

I honestly don't think any of this was related to his life overall.. I mean sure, it might've played a partial role but ultimately it was the psychedelics that drove him over the edge. Maybe he was predisposed to a psychotic condition. I think he took ayahuasca which is like a 6 hour DMT trip, you can imagine how intense that would be.
He's probably gonna snap out of it soon and end up regretting it big time

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
We should not be "slaying" at all. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a KHHV truecel. I'm saying that because it harms us in our mental health and ability pair-bonding, both men and women (women more than men though). Assuming a young is fairly good looking, that ma shouldn't be experimenting beyond one or two partners to determine which kind of girl is best suited for him. The goal should be to build a long term relationship. The philosophy should be about building not consuming.

I kind of agree. Going through a high point in my life as far as slaying goes but god damn am i depressed these days. Can feel my soul rotting

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
but god damn am i depressed these days
What specifically is causing your to feel depressed? (Not being snarky and mocking you. I'm genuinely looking to learn because I don't understand this mental process entirely)

He's teaching us that "ascending" isn't everything. He said he fucks 3 girls a day and is depressed. He's rich, famous and girls wanna fuck him. We need to find purpose in life some other way.

it's kinda funny because he's actually good looking mentalcel

He is depressed because of drug-induced psychosis altering his brain chemistry (temporarily), NOT because of those pseudo-philosophical reasons you state.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Bewusst
He had more dopamine release in those few years roidcelling than we all had in our entire lives, some would say it's worth it. (Also look at Zyzz)
Most men end up suicidal after their prime anyway and stop caring about their body/mental health, they might as well be dead. Very few men Jaredletomaxx or have the genes to do it so quality of life goes down the toilet quick.

Total_suicides_in_the_United_States_1981_2016.png

The fall is even harder for Chads because they can go from literal God Slayer to useless trash, femoids experience a similar crash after the wall but at least they have support from other people while most men rot & die alone.

Last edited:
Looks requirements for having a LTR with an attractive wife-material girl are astronomically higher than the looks required to slay sluts.

If you can't even slay sluts, idk why u would bother trying to find a decent girl to LTR.

When the fuck will "being religious" ever make sense?
Looks requirements for having a LTR with an attractive wife-material girl are astronomically higher than the looks required to slay sluts.

If you can't even slay sluts, idk why u would bother trying to find a decent girl to LTR.

this is so fkin blackpilled. Yeah simp idiots can get into LTRs, get cheated on and disrespected for years. But reality is, if you're not slaying random sluts on the weekends, your chances of a happy LTR is ZERO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 275
he was acting on that video bro, look at the end o it.
he wants to be an actor, motherfucker

he was acting on that video bro, look at the end o it.
he wants to be an actor, motherfucker

He said that so youtube keeps the video up but that didn't work for his "goodbye" video.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
When the fuck will "being religious" ever make sense?

this is so fkin blackpilled. Yeah simp idiots can get into LTRs, get cheated on and disrespected for years. But reality is, if you're not slaying random sluts on the weekends, your chances of a happy LTR is ZERO.
Exactly. Maintaining a happy LTR is impossible without strong physical attraction. Women will start making issues of small little bs issues when the attraction is no longer there.

The simp way is to then adjust themselves to every small little complaint she has, which won't fix the underlying issue at all which is the fact that she is starting to resent you for the way you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
What specifically is causing your to feel depressed? (Not being snarky and mocking you. I'm genuinely looking to learn because I don't understand this mental process entirely)

I'm kind of lonely. Only have shallow connections with people in my life. You'd think it's fun hooking up a bunch and obviously to some extent it is but it's also draining in that by nature I'm a high inhib sperg but you need to lock that away and wear the happy extraverted chad mask or you'll just bore everyone's legs shut.

This is kind of the dark side of ascension (not that I'm done yet- plenty more gains to come). You can looksmax and start looking like a fun high status guy but in your head you're always going to be the insecure loser you were getting bullied in high school.

Thanks for giving me platform to vent brah, definitely brightened my day :)