Connor McGregor is a warrior and slayer under 6'0

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
Screenshot 2020 04 26 03 48 29 55

The testosterone is flowing through his veins.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and AlexHeally
if you mean by looks then no, but as a fighter maybe yes I don't know him
 
under 5ft9
 
compensating manlet vibe
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and diggbicc
same age and same height, but I look like his dad
 
His big skull is his best feature honestly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
I'm the best
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Disabledcel

Similar threads

the_machinist_786
Replies
7
Views
48
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Oscaridk
Replies
17
Views
130
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
thehand
Replies
4
Views
36
looksmaxer3431413
L
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
72
xye
xye
D69mo
Replies
12
Views
89
prettyboylite
prettyboylite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top