Copenhagen top shotta
But being NT is cope according to the you nigger indios
implying connor murphy is nt
13C2CE91 D6A0 4286 BF27 6AB30D5D816A

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
just be tall, handsome, shredded and white theory
He is just tall and white at the moment half of this forum wouldnt be here if that was enough

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Proof he still does?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

he looks like utter shit only to psl autists like you, yeah he is bad but still mogs
Nigga are you watching his recent videos? He is normie tier now at best

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

hes not low inhib. He acts like a total high inhib aspie even in his videos.
Only time hes low inhib is when hes making yt vids and thats just a character he plays.

if connor slays now it proves NT theory is total bullshit since he is a total autistic retard
How is he not low inhib jfl nigga literally takes off his shirt in front of everyone at public places for no reason at all

6’1cel

6’1cel

Copenhagen top shotta
Jfl he looks like horse shit
We definitely wont agree on this matter bro lets just move on
true he looks bad but he’s fucked in the head atm
he’s talking about spirituality and shit.
He would never have done that fast if he wasn’t mentally ill

6’1cel

6’1cel

Copenhagen top shotta
hes not low inhib. He acts like a total high inhib aspie even in his videos.
Only time hes low inhib is when hes making yt vids and thats just a character he plays.

if connor slays now it proves NT theory is total bullshit since he is a total autistic retard
he’s low inhib and probably schizofrenic or maybe he just had a mental breakdown from stress or whatever

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Zephir
How is he not low inhib jfl nigga literally takes off his shirt in front of everyone at public places for no reason at all
?!? how is it no reason at all when its for a yt video or his instagram.

If this is low inhib then I am prob the lowest inhib guy ever. I've even gone to the gym and multiple lectures with a fucking hitler mustache as a joke with friends.
I've pretended to be a terrorist blowing myself up screaming allah akbar in front of police at a train station.

and more shit like that. Low inhib in 1 scenario doesnt make you low inhib in others. Most incels I know tend to be lower inhib in general than normies/chads because they are social rejects and don't care about following social norms anymore.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Zephir
It's better to be low inhib psycho than high inhib aspiecel who can barely leave his house due to crippling anxiety/depression like some of us. The NTpill is the most brutal of all. Or you can just look like Brad Pitt then it doesn't matter if you're a retard socially and do everything wrong, JBs will break into your house & jump on your cock.

Last edited:
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

If this is low inhib then I am prob the lowest inhib guy ever. I've even gone to the gym and multiple lectures with a fucking hitler mustache as a joke with friends.
I've pretended to be a terrorist blowing myself up screaming allah akbar in front of police at a train station.

and more shit like that. Low inhib in 1 scenario doesnt make you low inhib in others. Most incels I know tend to be lower inhib in general than normies/chads because they are social rejects and don't care about following social norms anymore.
Then in what fucking scenario is he not low inhib? At least we know he definitely is low inhib with girls which is all that matters for the purpose of this thread

onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
because height, body and status

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Zephir
Then in what fucking scenario is he not low inhib? At least we know he definitely is low inhib with girls which is all that matters for the purpose of this thread
You have no idea whether he is low inhib or high inhib based on how he acts in his retarded yt vids. He seems extremely aspie high inhib anyways just my 2 cents believe what u want.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Your oneitis is with a personalitymaxxed 3/10
Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Zephir

This.

Users who are viewing this thread