Connor Murphy vs Brett Maverick who mogs?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
I guess people here will say Brett mogs, but look how girls dont give a fuck about him and only want Connor

connor mogs him to oblivion

Being blond is worse than being ginger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell, 6’1cel, buflek and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, RAITEIII, Hector and 7 others
Connor Murphy is invisible to women. Good steroid body doesn't matter if your face is shitty as his.

Brett is a male model. Enough said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, RAITEIII, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
Connor Murphy is invisible to women. Good steroid body doesn't matter if your face is shitty as his.

Did brett really ascend tho? I know he pushes mewing a lot, but did the guy actually looksmax?

Both are fucking slayers. This is how chads have fun, they pick up and fuck foids together, while loughing at incels.

Good steroid body doesn't matter if your face is shitty as his
Ehh, he's chadlite at least, look at this lower third dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Brett mogs hard imo, and that even though Brett would be mogged hard by guys like Chico. Something is just off about Connor Murphy

Brett mogs hard imo, and that even though Brett would be mogged hard by guys like Chico. Something is just off about Connor Murphy

Brett mogs Sean and Barret?

Jfl at connor murphy. Ever since he went off roids he lost that wow factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brett Maverick looks and sounds like he has a double digit iq.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That pic of him was when he was on cycle. He's now way smaller and less shredded. Brett looks better facially.
not at all tbh I think connor mogs facially easy,.b brett looks like chad had sexwi tth a sloth

It's the eye area.

Did brett really ascend tho? I know he pushes mewing a lot, but did the guy actually looksmax?
He also did a lot of "chewing" and jaw exercises, but I don't think that actually changed anything.
But he is aware of the "squinting" and relaxed eyebrows and he even started a hairloss treatment recently, so I guess thats something

Brett and Connor are the definition of chads, college jocks that mog most of guys

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Anything less than dirty blonde is awful.
Wdym by less? Do you mean darker or lighter? I don't place much importance on hair color so long as your hair isn't abnormally light for you pheno, since that gives off a low T vibe imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
brett mogs connor to death because of his skull vs. connors

Wdym by less? Do you mean darker or lighter? I don't place much importance on hair color so long as your hair isn't abnormally light for you pheno, since that gives off a low T vibe imo.
Lighter. As per actual study gingers get more matches than blonds on average.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 1553
Lighter. As per actual study gingers get more matches than blonds on average.
Yes. The red hair on the bollocks is proven to increase testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Screenshot 2019 11 29 16 21 50

Manlet pajeet in the background

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray, ascendedgeek, RAITEIII and 4 others
wtf is this? I thought connor was 193 cm. So he was frauding all along. they look way more shorter in the video.

they're like two of the most textbook american style chads/jocks you can find, its a bit comical but they are a scary pair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brett mogs him

Connor is a coping baldcel surgerymaxxer who still gets mogged on roids + fin + constantly gym celling + Hair transplants + a ton of other shit

Brett does less and still looks better. He geneticmogs Connor

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 2486
Tbh I look up to Brett looks wise

brett looks/seems like a natural jock

while connor looks like a self-made wannabe jock

Brett is a failed male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Casadonis
Both are fucking slayers. This is how chads have fun, they pick up and fuck foids together, while loughing at incels.

Ehh, he's chadlite at least, look at this lower third dude

he has a dogshit eye area and is balding hard

I guess people here will say Brett mogs, but look how girls dont give a fuck about him and only want Connor

the blonde dude Brett maverick is extremely attractive no homo

connor is a normie in some pics he even looks 4.5/10

Both mog me to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Brett looks good, but i'm saying the videos... girls seems to dont care much about him. On festival him and connor was doing pushups with girls above, the girl who was above Brett quickly goes to compliment Connor and ghosted Brett. lol

Brett especially makes me realize how subhuman I look ffs

Brett looks good, but i'm saying the videos... girls seems to dont care much about him. On festival him and connor was doing pushups with girls above, the girl who was above Brett quickly goes to compliment Connor and ghosted Brett. lol
its over if you're breet tier in 2019

your a fucking idiot JFL

Nigga are u blind ? Connor has a good face even if Brett is better.

whos the girl in the gif??????????