Connor Murphy's horrible hair transplants

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Connor Murphy has openly admitted to having two hair transplants, yet he still looks like this in his mid-20s:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Lawton88
And here I thought my transplant had low density :lul: Why did the doctor give him a NW3 hairline? He is suppose to have a NW1 hairline at his age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, datboijj, Bitch and 2 others
And here I thought my transplant had low density :lul:
It's not even the low density, it's the fact that it looks like he only had a few follicles transplanted along a NW3 line. What did he even get, two 100 graft FUEs?

It's not even the low density, it's the fact that it looks like he only had a few follicles transplanted along a NW3 line. What did he even get, two 100 graft FUEs?
You'd figure if they went with such a conservative approach, he'd have much better density than that. I can literally count each individual hair.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7098
yet hes still out there slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
he's one of the dumbest person i saw on youtube tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
You'd figure if they went with such a conservative approach, he'd have much better density than that. I can literally count each individual hair.
Have you considered SMP to mimic density?

he has thin hair on the sides of his head so why would his transplant be high density?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
sometimes you just cant stop balding no matter what

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
He should just get an hair system, blast T again and relive his old glory days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Gaia262 and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
plus id just get a hair system if i was him

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
pretty sure he is not taking fin or any anti androgen

It looks decent under dark hair:

I have very blonde hair, it wouldn't work for me. I just hair fibers anyway. I also don't want to look like some shaved fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
He was never really chad facially, as a whole package with hair and being 6’1 and ripped he was though

without hair he’s a dad-chad at best now, he looks like the Gerber baby’s head slapped on a high tier gymcel body

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15305
holy fuck he's barely a normie anymore. his sfs is really showing too

Is this nigga even using minox at least? He seems low IQ, blasting roids while being prone to hair loss, he was probably so bluepilled he didnt even think about chance of him having balding genetics or being informed about mens hair loss in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is this nigga even using minox at least? He seems low IQ, blasting roids while being prone to hair loss, he was probably so bluepilled he didnt even think about chance of him having balding genetics or being informed about mens hair loss in general.
How much is minoxidil really gonna improve hair density?

How much is minoxidil really gonna improve hair density?
Depends on aggressiveness of hair loss but if the balding is mild it can improve it decently and completely stop hair loss if using 5% solution daily. It would be best combined with microneedling but the pain and blood of microneedling might put off some people.