Cons of having wide shoulders

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
As many of you know, having wife clavicles is a W for the most part but there is a down side to it. When woman rest their head on ur shoulder, even if you have muscluar shoulders, which I do, the bone will always stick out on top of ur shoulder and they will feel it. Anyone else had this happen to them?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
you think you are humble bragging but you are revealing your best trait are your shoulders, which are secondary at best for attractiveness compared to face or height which you would be posting about if you possessed those attributes

Conclusion: you look like your profile picture

772F5240 EB38 4CC5 BE79 96A178509362

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, kiyopon, synock21 and 8 others
you think you are humble bragging but you are revealing your best trait are your shoulders, which are secondary in attractiveness at best compared to face or height which you would be posting about if you possessed those attributes

View attachment 2912645
nice one incel194012940 you got him there!

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
you think you are humble bragging but you are revealing your best trait are your shoulders, which are secondary at best for attractiveness compared to face or height which you would be posting about if you possessed those attributes

View attachment 2912645
No he doesn’t, he looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: piec, RealNinja, futureashtray and 5 others

View attachment 2912645
Frame + neck + wrist size is law

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SomaliMax

View attachment 2912645
lol I’m one of the best looking niggas on this entire forum. I don’t need to humble brag, that legit happened to me yesterday and wanted to know if anyone else had the same experience

• JFL
Reactions: Hess

''Cons of having wide shoulders''

nobody gives a fuck about the cons​

cons: I bump into door frames at least a dozen times a day.

20240517 161303

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Htobrother, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
How much bideltoid is considered wide shoulders

it's not your shoulder width that's matters, it's the percentage it is of your height.

the average person has a 1:4 shoulder to length ratio.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I wish I could have sex with my clavicles

it's not your shoulder width that's matters, it's the percentage it is of your height.

the average person has a 1:4 shoulder to length ratio.
So smth like
19 inch bideltoid
67 inches height
Is that good or nah

So smth like
19 inch bideltoid
67 inches height
Is that good or nah
if you're broad you'll be near or below 1:3 instead of 1:4

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Retarded question tbh, you will know if u have wide shoulders or not. It depends on ur height, + shoulder width compared to ur waist/hips

As many of you know, having wife clavicles is a W for the most part but there is a down side to it. When woman rest their head on ur shoulder, even if you have muscluar shoulders, which I do, the bone will always stick out on top of ur shoulder and they will feel it. Anyone else had this happen to them?
I seriously doubt women care.

if you're broad you'll be near or below 1:3 instead of 1:4
Just be 23.3333 bideltoid as 5'10. What a horseload of shit

5'10 = 70/3 = 23.33333

Yes she called me anorexic but rephrased to muscular:forcedsmile:to hide her blatant shot at my starvemaxxing

I could wear a potato sack and it's still going to show my taper.

yes but unironically.
Except majority wont even get past that even with roids. That just is wrong ratio

Except majority wont even get past that even with roids. That just is wrong ratio
majority of people aren't supposed to make it.

not everyone can be broad.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
They really do. They care about it

i already mogged him

View attachment 2926549
They care a lot more if your shoulders are too narrow than too wide. A lot of women are into to the tanky high muscle and high fat football player physique, which is definitely seen a lot in medium/average height dudes with naturally large builds (which includes wide shoulders).

They care a lot more if your shoulders are too narrow than too wide. A lot of women are into to the tanky high muscle and high fat football player physique, which is definitely seen a lot in medium/average height dudes with naturally large builds (which includes wide shoulders).

:lul: