Consensus on ZSO

P

Phoenix997

Iron
A lot of people say this procedure tends to give low feminine cheekbones. I wonder how much of this is the result of swelling rather than the actual end result.

I haven’t seen any results in person (yet), but What about that guy who had DJS, two chin wings, and fillers at the jaw angle. His cheekbones weren’t feminine from the ZSO.

A recent result from Bruscos ig shows the malar cut can actually be very high up, just under the infraorbital rim (pic attached).

Has anyone here actually done this or seen results in person? Can you elaborate on how they give men a feminine result?

I’m unsure about midface implants tbh I don’t want to look uncanny or plastic.

Attachments

• 218ADBA0-E5E3-446D-8574-6623B3FF4DCB.png
    218ADBA0-E5E3-446D-8574-6623B3FF4DCB.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 171
wtf that woman has become uglier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Zeta ascended, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
Idk man, cheekbones are a very touchy subject. You kinda either have them or you don’t.

They shouldn’t be the #1 thing on your list if you haven’t addressed your other areas; as it should be one of the last things to work on because it really doesn’t play a huge role in looks compared to jaw or eyes.

Not to mention getting good results is uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: zeno, PubertyMaxxer, Kade and 1 other person
zso sucks dick im sick of sayin this shit

every time I tell people there's normies getting mlf3s cus surgeons are smart enough to plaster a normie name on it and market it to them I just get the usual autistic response so tbh

just bonesmash bro

A lot of people say this procedure tends to give low feminine cheekbones. I wonder how much of this is the result of swelling rather than the actual end result.

I haven’t seen any results in person (yet), but What about that guy who had DJS, two chin wings, and fillers at the jaw angle. His cheekbones weren’t feminine from the ZSO.

A recent result from Bruscos ig shows the malar cut can actually be very high up, just under the infraorbital rim (pic attached).

Has anyone here actually done this or seen results in person? Can you elaborate on how they give men a feminine result?

I’m unsure about midface implants tbh I don’t want to look uncanny or plastic.

I think the bigger problem with the zso for people with midface and infraorbital deficiencies is the lack of anteromedial augmentation provided by the procedure, as even if the cut is made high up, the wedge only includes the more lateral aspect of the zygoma to avoid the infraorbital nerve and surrounding area. This may create the appearance of an even more deficient under eye area, despite the improved projection from oblique views.

I think the bigger problem with the zso for people with midface and infraorbital deficiencies is the lack of anteromedial augmentation provided by the procedure, as even if the cut is made high up, the wedge only includes the more lateral aspect of the zygoma to avoid the infraorbital nerve and surrounding area. This may create the appearance of an even more deficient under eye area, despite the improved projection from oblique views.

For a narrow face it may provide improvement though.

I need infraorbital rim implants with a malar and zygo extension for slight width, I’m just so scared of getting a fake looking result.

I need to see more before and afters of guys who have gone to Y or E, your typical run of the mill off the shelf cheek implants don’t count.
Idk man, cheekbones are a very touchy subject. You kinda either have them or you don’t.

They shouldn’t be the #1 thing on your list if you haven’t addressed your other areas; as it should be one of the last things to work on because it really doesn’t play a huge role in looks compared to jaw or eyes.

Not to mention getting good results is uncommon.

It is a touchy subject I know.

PM me I want your thoughts.
wtf that woman has become uglier
Maybe... but surely not from the ZSO. Her jaw was made wider which makes her look more masculine.

For a narrow face it may provide improvement though.

I need infraorbital rim implants with a malar and zygo extension for slight width, I’m just so scared of getting a fake looking result.

I need to see more before and afters of guys who have gone to Y or E, your typical run of the mill off the shelf cheek implants don’t count.

I agree, was just speaking to the dimensional limitations of a zso vs an implant. It's a good procedure for the right person, namely someone who has decent under-eye support and needs augmentation primarily in the lateral malar region. And yes, for men to have a natural midface implant result they need to be more careful than women in terms of both the degree of augmentation, and the precise area being augmented.

Lookism user got good results with eppley zygo implants

Facemaxxed aswell

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Lookism user got good results with eppley zygo implants

Facemaxxed aswell

Thing is Facemaxxed has a big head/face... I’m not sure how the same implants would look on a smaller face.