"Conservative, religious" woman complains about OLD race filter, only wants white/Hispanic/MENA/NEA, and excludes curries

What do you think is her ethnicity?

• Latina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northeast Asian/Central Asian/hapa

• Southeast Asian/hapa

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
She has a preference for white, east Asian, MENA or Latino men ONLY. Complains about Indian men still "seeping through her matches even though she filtered out Indians".

I’m on the app looking for a “life partner”. In the past, I’ve been open to dating many races (including White, Asian, Latino, Arab, etc.) and still am, if we meet organically. But I feel like if I’m searching for that via an app, it makes more sense to adjust for the type I will probably be able to marry.

I recently decided to be more restrictive with ethnicity and religion filters. I’m from a very religious, conservative family. While I am neither of those things, I must admit I find it easier to get along with people who had a similar upbringing. My family is also pretty adamant about the type of person they expect me to marry. While I’m willing to step out of that, it’s also not something I’m going to actively seek.

I have also had a long term relationship with someone outside my race which ended terribly when he broke up with me after realizing my family would never accept him. It was extremely painful for both of us and forced me to reevaluate my approach to dating. So, I’ve decided I’m not willing to put myself through that again. Or to put the other person through that potential rejection or humiliation.

I’m a woman. I’ve had my fair share of men being dishonest about their height / age on these apps. But since I’ve changed my ethnicity “dealbreaker” and limited my religion options, I’ve noticed a significant amount of profiles I see and that like me don’t adhere to that.

When I look through the details, I will for example see someone with an obviously Indian name and look, but the ethnicity won’t be visible on their profile. (Indian is one that I’ve filtered out.)

Are people lying about that in their settings just to be able to break through? Or is the Hinge app / algorithm not fine-tuned enough? It’s a little frustrating when more than half the time spend is just X-ing people I’m no longer interested in dating. It’s also a waste of someone’s likes to reach out to a person who’s not going to go out with them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bug_eye_blackcel, n0rthface and 4 others
What race is she?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 28904
Why are women so bad at typing, she typed a wall just to say nothing

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Don't know but she mentions she is "from a conservative and religious background".
Who cares if she is not Indian but if she is Indian she is a race traitor !

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 23218
She is likely black.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, flippasav and Xangsane
Don't know but she mentions she is "from a conservative and religious background".

Muslim curry and jfl at being conservative while suing a dating app

Who cares if she is not Indian but if she is Indian she is a race traitor !
I think she's likely Indian based on the way she wrote the wall of text, if not, then MENA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Corleone and Deleted member 28904
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
indians claiming they're white in order to intrude upon foid's peaceful existence:ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bug_eye_blackcel, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
@Deprived

Either south Asian or a sandnigger foid.

• +1
It's probably a man. Look at the username

What makes you think she's possibly black?

Because she's struggling on a dating app.

Any woman who's not fat, and is not black has near infinite matches. Black pheno is just too overpowered when mixing and generally white men want kids who look like them.

Because she's struggling on a dating app.

Any woman who's not fat, and is not black has near infinite matches. Black pheno is just too overpowered when mixing and generally white men want kids who look like them.
Not pajeeta?

Not pajeeta?

Indian/White mix looks like tanned white. Westernized Pajeeta's have many options, especially if they Mia KhalifaMaxx their aesthetic

• +1
Indian/White mix looks like tanned white. Westernized Pajeeta's have many options, especially if they Mia KhalifaMaxx their aesthetic
Nah I'm talking pure pajeeta.

indians claiming they're white in order to intrude upon foid's peaceful existence:ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:
I want Dravidian bulls to bombard her with a flood of messages

• JFL

Pajeetcels rise up

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Another "white or Hispanic only" curryfoid:

White passing ethnics have a hard time:

Bengali bitch

Zayn Malik looks like your average paki. But his mom is blonde british

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Xangsane