Considering a nose job but having second thoughts

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
I'm booked in to get a nose job in a couple of months. It has taken a while to get a spot and time, and it costs a shit load of money, but I keep getting Instagram reels where foids are saying, "he looked more handsome before" and all, that shit. Please don't say only Chad can get away with it, but I'm not sure now if I should get it because of all the foids in the comments. I don't know. I feel like it goes back to the saying, Don't trust what a woman said. Trust what she does. So I think I should get it lmk what you guys think.

(I also have really bad dark circles under my eyes, and I'm coping that there is a chance that the extra skin on my nose might loosen the skin under my eyes. It has happened before, but its really unlikely)
PM me if you want pics they where not uploading on here

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Wasnt that dude reccesed tho?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Show your pics nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
9/10 times it looks uncanny. only do it to get rid of a hump

Pm pics bro, i'll advise you

I'm booked in to get a nose job in a couple of months. It has taken a while to get a spot and time, and it costs a shit load of money, but I keep getting Instagram reels where foids are saying, "he looked more handsome before" and all, that shit. Please don't say only Chad can get away with it, but I'm not sure now if I should get it because of all the foids in the comments. I don't know. I feel like it goes back to the saying, Don't trust what a woman said. Trust what she does. So I think I should get it lmk what you guys think.

(I also have really bad dark circles under my eyes, and I'm coping that there is a chance that the extra skin on my nose might loosen the skin under my eyes. It has happened before, but its really unlikely)
PM me if you want pics they where not uploading on here

Don't be irrational. There are more than enough people that get rhinoplasty done, and no one can tell. That's because a great rhinoplasty is inherently unnoticeable (to not attract attention).
Those foids might not have noticed any uncanny-ness about the noses of those men, had they not known they'd previously had surgery done. Just knowing someone had surgery done, will have one look different at someone's features, despite them not noticing anything earlier or otherwise.