Considering Getting Black Contacts To Increase PFL Ratio - This Would Be What They Would Look Like

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I am trying to see if I can somehow get a more masculine look by making my eyes look more dark. I tried using some light eye color simulators but they look too feminine on me because my eyes are so round.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 151
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, eudaemonic, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Yeah go for it bro, i can assure you a +2psl increase

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, mulattomaxxer, thecel and 3 others
Go slay king 💅

Demonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Chinlet Ascension
why so you can up your match rate to 10 while landwhales get hundreds in a few hours?

Just look like an alien theory if you manage to get your brows longer your pfl gets illusion to look longer

Go for it man, every girl is dying to jump into bed with some kind of weird demon creature

trannymaxxing would be good tbh

Just look like an alien theory if you manage to get your brows longer your pfl gets illusion to look longer
I am trying to get a white version of the XXXtentacion look. I noticed the other day that he has a similar frontal face structure as me - small chin, flat cheekbones, too young looking. I figure if I sort of re create that look I can make a unique looks maxing transformation.

Go for it man, every girl is dying to jump into bed with some kind of weird demon creature

lol yeah. black sclera... looks ridiculous

OP try on some different ones

freshlook make a range of 14mm with 12mm colour diameter - looks realistic

lol yeah. black sclera... looks ridiculous

OP try on some different ones

freshlook make a range of 14mm with 12mm colour diameter - looks realistic
Ok. I definitely don't want to look like a demon so the sclera will not be an option for me. I still want to look natural. Just better than what I look like now. Im just a hair off from having a good PFL ratio. I actually used to have a good ratio when I was a baby oddly enough. Its just that my body grew and my eyeballs didn't.

seriously your face is fine even without contacts

when youre chipping away at the diminishing returns

then you know its time to go talk to girls

at least a few hundred, so see how they really perceive you

coz you know what, even if we had girls on this forum

nothing beats the evaluation of a crowd

Just looked possessed theory

seriously your face is fine even without contacts

when youre chipping away at the diminishing returns

then you know its time to go talk to girls

at least a few hundred, so see how they really perceive you

coz you know what, even if we had girls on this forum

nothing beats the evaluation of a crowd
Bro I am coming from a whole other mentality. You're in left field pal.

im from objective mentality. no reason to blow smoke up your ass

you're not like an adonis but very few guys are. however you look average or maybe slightly above average

that is more than you need to succeed, indeed !

at least talk to 100 girls. if you fuck one or more of them, there's absolutely no reason to improve your looks further

if you don't fuck any then your game needs to be upgraded

all these blue red black pills are easily taken too far, when of course, as always, the truth is somewhere in the middle

all u need is chin height and thicker neck and u will look masculine enough

im from objective mentality. no reason to blow smoke up your ass

you're not like an adonis but very few guys are. however you look average or maybe slightly above average

that is more than you need to succeed, indeed !

at least talk to 100 girls. if you fuck one or more of them, there's absolutely no reason to improve your looks further

if you don't fuck any then your game needs to be upgraded

all these blue red black pills are easily taken too far, when of course, as always, the truth is somewhere in the middle
Average isn't enough if you're not NT. Most normies who get girlfriends have been in the same social circle throughout school and college and able to get girls though those circles. If you're average looking without that, there's no way to ascend unless you become super NT or get lucky. You need to be a Chadlite+ to ascend off cold approaches/clubs/online nowadays.

Trust me, I was 3/10 throughout high school and completely non NT (moved here from Russia as a teen with much different culture). Even though I'm 5/10 now, it's impossible to find anyone to date outside of social circles as an average man. Especially if your social skills are subpar.

Average isn't enough if you're not NT. Most normies who get girlfriends have been in the same social circle throughout school and college and able to get girls though those circles. If you're average looking without that, there's no way to ascend unless you become super NT or get lucky. You need to be a Chadlite+ to ascend off cold approaches/clubs/online nowadays.

Trust me, I was 3/10 throughout high school and completely non NT (moved here from Russia as a teen with much different culture). Even though I'm 5/10 now, it's impossible to find anyone to date outside of social circles as an average man. Especially if your social skills are subpar.

i could address all the issues with your train of thought, but answer me this :

why are most people still able to find a (pslmatch) to settle down with ???

or are you saying that only hot attractive men get to slay lots of girls

if that then, of course, its self-evident and has always been that way

i could address all the issues with your train of thought, but answer me this :

why are most people still able to find a (pslmatch) to settle down with ???

or are you saying that only hot attractive men get to slay lots of girls

if that then, of course, its self-evident and has always been that way
Most men in the newer generation are either settling for a landwhale to marry or incel. I don't know a single person in the zoomer crowd who's settled down with someone close to their looks. Its just land whales or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Most men in the newer generation are either settling for a landwhale to marry or incel. I don't know a single person in the zoomer crowd who's settled down with someone close to their looks. Its just land whales or nothing.

so what of all the average girls

use mathematic, and you'll never be misled by skewed observation

for your statement to be true, either massive numbers of average non-landwhale chicks have :

become celebate permanently

or

roped

so what of all the average girls

use mathematic, and you'll never be misled by skewed observation

for your statement to be true, either massive numbers of average non-landwhale chicks have :

become celebate permanently

or

roped
LOOK AT THE DAMN US WEIGHT STATS! MAJORITY OF US WOMEN ARE 5'4" AND 170 POUNDS! THAT IS A LANDWHALE!

LOOK AT THE DAMN US WEIGHT STATS! MAJORITY OF US WOMEN ARE 5'4" AND 170 POUNDS! THAT IS A LANDWHALE!

so it's not a problem of being unable to find a woman

just that women in your country are overweight

you don't need to look good then, why bother ?

just marry one of the fat women in your country :LOL:

( note : jk to some extent. still maybe 30% of women are not fat. so, still a lot of nonfat. if you're nonfat, easier to get with nonfat. chad status is sufficient and preferred but not necessary )

I'm an aspiring rapist and yeah looking into these too

so it's not a problem of being unable to find a woman

just that women in your country are overweight

you don't need to look good then, why bother ?

just marry one of the fat women in your country :LOL:

( note : jk to some extent. still maybe 30% of women are not fat. so, still a lot of nonfat. if you're nonfat, easier to get with nonfat. chad status is sufficient and preferred but not necessary )
Dude I weigh 105 pounds and I can't even get skinny ugly women. I only get the fat or obese ones.

Dude I weigh 105 pounds and I can't even get skinny ugly women. I only get the fat or obese ones.

so we find that either you :

are born with good looks, or ..

have great outgoing personality

i guess you can improve your looks but best to also have an outgoing personality

black pill has some truth, but if you ignore red pill your life is harder than it needs to be

take both :redpill::blackpill:

so we find that either you :

are born with good looks, or ..

have great outgoing personality

i guess you can improve your looks but best to also have an outgoing personality

black pill has some truth, but if you ignore red pill your life is harder than it needs to be

take both :redpill::blackpill:
So I need to take the shit pill?

So I need to take the shit pill?

reality bro

hot chicks go for guys who are good looking AND have good game

you're not ugly, far from it

but for you to score hot girls

you had better start building some real social groups in person

and/or doing a shitload of daytime approaches

obv easier once corona is over .....

reality bro

hot chicks go for guys who are good looking AND have good game