Considering Laser Hair Removal

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Been brutally prettyboypilled after reading @Prettyboy's threads, and have been trimming my body hair down as much as possible to get more of a youthful look.

However there are a few problems with this:

1. It takes a lot of time, as I am very hairy
2. The hairs only get trimmed, and the dark shadow of the hair is still there
3. The hair grows back pretty quickly and in 2-4 days is quite visible

And so I've been thinking of investing in laser hair removal, but I'm worried that I will lose my appeal to older women once I enter my late 20s and onwards.

Should I go through with it anyway?

I do not want to appear unmasculine by not having body hair, but Asian and Black guys don't either and I don't think women are too fussed about it, even as they get older.

And if so, which parts of my body should I get hair removal at? I am quite hairy pretty much everywhere and it has strong contrast with my skin

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer, Xangsane, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
You gotta think long term, laser hair will completely make you clean and smooth for your entire life which I dont think is good.

you need hair when you're older for sure.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and lilhorizontal32
You gotta think long term, laser hair will completely make you clean and smooth for your entire life which I dont think is good.

was thinking the same thing. but:

1. women care less about looks as they get older, so it would be smart to maximise looks while you are young as it matters more now, even if it comes at a cost of a slight looksmin down the line
2. black guys and asian guys dont really get body hair, even as they age, and older black and asian women never complain about that

appreciate your advice though

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17748
Or take 30 mins out of ur day every 2 days to shave it ? Unles u can afford 6 + laser sessions for nuking hair follicles

Or take 30 mins out of ur day every 2 days to shave it ? Unles u can afford 6 + laser sessions for nuking hair follicles
I can afford the laser, but idk if I should get hair permanently removed

For what exactly? To get warmer in winter? :ROFLMAO:

Do not forget, that your body hair gets grey with age... smh... :feelswhy:

For what exactly? To get warmer in winter? :ROFLMAO:
a lot of older women on reddit say they find body hair attractive.

I'm thinking in the long term when I will most likely have a wife, in which case even in an LTR attraction matters, as it means there's a lower chance of getting divorced/cheated on and her going out of her way to please you

a lot of older women on reddit say they find body hair attractive.
Yeah, it is like 60% or sth...

But HOW MANY OF THEM "HATE NO HAIR AT ALL"???

You literally have all the disadvantages with 40% of women, who find body hair disgusting, while for the rest 60%, they do not really care that much if you have NO hair.

Idk, i decided to get rid of mine before it turns grey... going through with these treatments... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Yeah, it is like 60% or sth...

But HOW MANY OF THEM "HATE NO HAIR AT ALL"???

You literally have all the disadvantages with 40% of women, who find body hair disgusting, while for the rest 60%, they do not really care that much if you have NO hair.

Idk, i decided to get rid of mine before it turns grey... going through with these treatments... :unsure:
thanks man. I will most likely go through with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
was thinking the same thing. but:

1. women care less about looks as they get older, so it would be smart to maximise looks while you are young as it matters more now, even if it comes at a cost of a slight looksmin down the line
2. black guys and asian guys dont really get body hair, even as they age, and older black and asian women never complain about that

appreciate your advice though
asians do have body hair, it's just typically light/thin. If you go the laser route you have to go completely smooth which imo looks to feminine/soy.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
asians do have body hair, it's just typically light/thin. If you go the laser route you have to go completely smooth which imo looks to feminine/soy.
good point

and also, caging at your pfp