Considering some of you still make fun of me because of how I look

L

Lebgfinal

User
How would I realistically improve without surgery? No I'm not listening to the clavicular zoomies retards telling me to bonesmash, I'm looking for real advice.
Also this isn't for attention seeking, if you think I'm ugly or anything pass on, I'm just trying to better my life changing what I can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, LegitUser, PsychoDsk and 2 others
This picture is also frauded by the way. But everyone here frauds and squints so I don't give a shit.

Cut mustache get low taper blow hairstyle u can find popular tik tok barber also aajonus vonderplanitz diet if u gonna keep posting more post means u are lazy abd u dont want changes at all

How would I realistically improve without surgery? No I'm not listening to the clavicular zoomies retards telling me to bonesmash, I'm looking for real advice.
Also this isn't for attention seeking, if you think I'm ugly or anything pass on, I'm just trying to better my life changing what I can.

i dont think you're ugly tbh.
workable

No such thing
That is because looksmaxxing is COPE.
I've been on here and I've yet to have received any "gatekeeped" ascending technique.
Everyone here will not reply anything useful to this thread, because guess what: it's all cope.
For the people reading, if you want to better yourself get out of here and realize nobody will ever give you a magical advice to make you chad.

Just get surgery you're old enough

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and SubhumanForever
None of people i see in irl do that u gonna look dumb as fuck
This picture is also frauded by the way. But everyone here frauds and squints so I don't give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
imgur.com/a/PJB9JPz
and aren't you that nigga from TikTok that keeps using filters to make himself look way worse than what he looks for attention

My nigga, I don't think there is a SINGLE user who has received more looksmaxxing advice than you, yet you feel the need to make a thread asking for it?

So sorry for being made fun of due to your looks though. It is what it is.

and aren't you that nigga from TikTok that keeps using filters to make himself look way worse than what he looks for attention
This is an impersonator.
Some guy from brazil has made an account using my face and has been larping as me.
His account has been wiped out like a month ago in my knowledge, but if you see any other retards use my identity for attention. Please let me know.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
This is an impersonator.
Some guy from brazil has made an account using my face and has been larping as me.
His account has been wiped out like a month ago in my knowledge, but if you see any other retards use my identity for attention. Please let me know.
dude just get a surgery softmaxxing aint gonna do shit either you get surgeries and slay for life or keep coping and rope at the end

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
dude just get a surgery softmaxxing aint gonna do shit either you get surgeries and slay for life or keep coping and rope at the end
Surgery is probably the only thing that's gonna actually change my appearance but I'm not rich and I do not believe surgery would change my life.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I'm realistic.
No, you're not. You're such a high inhib cuck anything is better than what you have now. You don't even softmax all you do is complain. For fuck's sake, I'm tired of it. You know what you have to do, but you don't do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and rrm_ss2
Surgery is probably the only thing that's gonna actually change my appearance but I'm not rich and I do not believe surgery would change my life.
take a loan and than scam some teenage girls that think theyre gonna find love for money

Get lean, fix the hair, fix the skin, shave

The basics are enough for you to become pretty decent looking

He won’t be giga ugly after it, his base isn’t terrible, he can probably become like a mtn

Bro asking for surgeries when he ain’t even done the basics

He won’t be a chad or anything after Softmaxxing, but he will be decent looking, he has a passable genetic base

Last edited:
Bro asking for surgeries when he ain’t even done the basics
There is no such thing as "the basics". The only thing that can improve your looks is surgery. Is there ANYTHING about this that is unclear?

There is no such thing as "the basics". The only thing that can improve your looks is surgery. Is there ANYTHING about this that is unclear?
That is true if you talk about bone structure, but you people can't really tell me realistic surgeries I could even get.
Go tell me to change my eyes or something lol.

That is true if you talk about bone structure, but you people can't really tell me realistic surgeries I could even get.
Go tell me to change my eyes or something lol.
Your issue ain’t even your bones, they ain’t chad tier or some, but they aren’t absolute trash

Your issues are your skin, hair, and facial hair, yes, this stuff matters for your looks, as bluepill as it sounds

Your issue ain’t even your bones
a close up of a man 's face with the words `` when the coping is too strong '' written on it .

Your issue ain’t even your bones, they ain’t chad tier or some, but they aren’t absolute trash

Your issues are your skin, hair, and facial hair, yes, this stuff matters for your looks, as bluepill as it sounds
Chad bones is a joke at this point.
I don't know anyone here even who has "chad" bones.
I'll never be sean opry or pneumocytosis or some shit like this, who gives a shit, I just don't want to be alone.

The only thing that can change your bones is surgery, but looks as a whole can be improved (improving hair and skin will help him out a lot, as bluepill as it sounds)

... on opposite day. Looks = bones, no softmaxing for your bones.
That is true to a point, I think hair and other stuff has also importance.
You can't do much about your bones, so always good to do what you can with NON cope advice.
Obviously I'm not retarded enough to bonesmash or drink raw piss or something.
But I need to move on, lives move on.

The only non cope advice is to get surgery
Well see man, surgery is expansive and also unrealistic in a way. I think it's cope in the fact that nobody actually get surgery and that I have no idea of a procedure with a reasonable price that would change my face in a way that would make my life drastically different.
Not saying surgery doesn't work, but right now I'm trying to study something and I don't have the money or anything to do that.
So if you could, understand that some people like me are trying to move on with their life and that if I could get surgery, I'll get it, but no.

Lurk more, little bro.
Tell me a single person that has paid the money and gotten surgery on here.
Not saying it's cope, it's probably the best way to change how you look but it's not a magic solution either. hope you get that.

Tell me a single person that has paid the money and gotten surgery on here.
@Acromegaly_Chad
@CUT ME UP DOC
@CosmicMaxxer
@ZoomerAmerican
@ScramFranklin
And many more

Some softmax actually does make a difference lebg. I promise. I have a decent thread covering everything i tried if you want to check it out.

Devient fit, travail ta posture et met des fringue à ta taille et est une de cheveux d’adultes

Nigga you’ve gotten so much useful tips and you still make threads asking for softmaxxing methods. We give you said methods and all you say is ‘muh won’t change anything’. Fucking kill yourself attention seeking whore. You’re an ugly piece of shit, try getting a haircut and shaving dumb bitch. Maybe get better skin so you won’t complain about there not being a muh surgery for god skin. Do the methods or shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: ASN