Considering some of you still make fun of me because of how I look

L

Lebgfinal

User
How would I realistically improve without surgery? No I'm not listening to the clavicular zoomies retards telling me to bonesmash, I'm looking for real advice.
Also this isn't for attention seeking, if you think I'm ugly or anything pass on, I'm just trying to better my life changing what I can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, LegitUser, PsychoDsk and 2 others
off topic question , How tf are you able to afford all these surgeries back to back in your early 20's?
Insurance covered Bimax

Im getting Rhino and Hunter Eye surgery in Turkey, hopefully for not more than 5K. I plan on getting a credit card with a 0% intro APR for 12 months and putting the surgery on there and paying the balance off monthly for 12 months. If the surgery in Turkey costs 5K thats around $420 a month. I can come up with $420 a month

Insurance covered Bimax

Im getting Rhino and Hunter Eye surgery in Turkey, hopefully for not more than 5K. I plan on getting a credit card with a 0% intro APR for 12 months and putting the surgery on there and paying the balance off monthly for 12 months. If the surgery in Turkey costs 5K thats around $420 a month. I can come up with $420 a month
Did the insurance cover your gyno surgery too?