Consistency is the ONLY Thing That Matters in Looksmaxxing

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Look, you're here because you want to look better (well, maybe not all of you).

You’re reading about fin, dut, minoxidil, peels, microneedling, skincare routines… You’re drowning in information. But I'm going to tell you the brutal truth: none of that shit matters if you're not CONSISTENT.

waterfall-water.gif

"Blah, blah, blah water thread, everybody knows this shit :soy:" GTFO FAGGOT :woke:

Inconsistency is the biggest killer of progress.

Let this be a mantra that rings eternally in your head.

That voice in your head telling you to skip the gym today, to eat that extra slice of pizza, to skip your skincare routine for tonight.

Are you listening?

Lookmaxxing isn't a sprint; it's a goddamn marathon. And the only way to win a marathon is by putting one foot in front of the other, day after fucking day.

CONSISTENCY IS KING.

Every softmax worth your effort takes time. It's the aggregate of your efforts over time that yields results.

Sunscreen

This isn't about avoiding a sunburn today (ofc, don't be a dumbass and fry your skin); it's about preventing cumulative sun damage over years. To illustrate:

Say, a good sunscreen can block 90% of UV radiation. That means for every 10 years you consistently wear sunscreen, you're effectively experiencing only one year's worth of sun damage.

Think about that. One year versus ten.

That’s a 90% reduction in the aging effects of the sun. Missing a day here and there won't kill you, but consistency is key to maximizing that protective effect over the long haul.

Find a decent broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen and slather that shit on every. single. day. No excuses. Once you’ve built that habit, then you can worry about optimizing.

Skincare

Same principle.

Good skincare isn't about pampering. Yes, don't buy any low-quality garbage, and do some initial research, but once you've found what works, don't get distracted by the next shiny thing.

Cleanse, treat, moisturize. Every. Single. Day.

Don't give me that "Muh, I'm too tired :pepefrown: " bullshit. It takes two minutes. Two fucking minutes. Don't be a lazy fuck.

The Gym

"Muh, should I do 3 sets of 8 reps or 5 sets of 5? I'm not sure which will maximize my bicep peak. :feelsuhh: "

Bro, you haven't even picked up a dumbbell yet. Just fucking lift.

Muscle growth is a physiological process that takes time.

Form is important, yes. Nail down the basics to avoid injury (which, by the way, KILLS consistency). Then focus on hitting the gym regularly. Heavy compound lifts are your friend. Don't worry about optimizing every single set and rep. Newbie gains are real.

Weight Loss

Thermodynamics. Calories in, calories out. Simple as that. Yeah, whole foods are better. But if you’re stuffing your face with processed crap and wondering why you’re not losing weight, you're a moron. Consistent calorie deficit. Period.

Hair

Fin, Dut, Min (topical, oral, whatever). Whatever your poison. Start that shit early. And once you start? Forget about it.

Don’t get sucked into the vortex of online horror stories. Block r/tressless, don't click on that "fin ruined my life" thread.

"Oh no, my left pinky toe itches. Must be the finasteride. :feelswhy: "

Call the ambulance.

Everything Else
MT2, eyebrows, beardmaxxing, volufiline, ice-hooding… all of it. It all takes time. Day in, day out. That’s the only way this shit works.

Stop overthinking. Stop procrastinating. Stop being a little bitch. Obsess over consistency. Complexity is the enemy. Build the habit first, then fine-tune that shit later.

MEEKS SAID IT BEST:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, wastedpotential, TechnoBoss and 66 others
just dont eat

and you finish looksmaxxing theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Imretarded?, yyy and 4 others
instead make money to hardmax, the only true way to change your dating pool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Imretarded?, klamus and 4 others
I agree mod

• +1
Reactions: itsover34 and Outerz14
Over for inconsistentcels

• +1
Reactions: itsover34, Outerz14 and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: itsover34 and Outerz14
Sometimes when I'm lazy and unmotivated, I would think about the Stacy's and mtbs I would get if I looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, aboriginalmaxxing, sayi and 3 others
very true but money maxxing to hardmaxx is the best thing you can do because being consistent with sun screen wont fix your eye nose or jaw area.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and bloatmaxxer
Consistency is key but i still don't agree with the tranny drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, aboriginalmaxxing and Outerz14
Everything Else
MT2, eyebrows, beardmaxxing, volufiline, ice-hooding… all of it. It all takes time. Day in, day out. That’s the only way this shit works.
isn't ice-hooding some jewish propaganda made by tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 14yearoldpslmogger
Good thread bro I agree

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Randomly getting jaw surgery > consistently mewing for 5 years

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, NZb6Air, watah and 2 others
Randomly getting jaw surgery > consistently mewing for 5 years
I agree, but no one's randomly getting jaw surgery, that's years of planning, saving, and research in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Messar, NZb6Air, watah and 7 others
isn't ice-hooding some jewish propaganda made by tiktok
No, started on here some years ago, enough anecdotal evidence (success stories) for me to put it on here

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Clavicular and ryuken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, beebeem_, watah and 3 others
Good post☕

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toji. and Outerz14
Unfortunately none of these sunscreens will protect against dreadful UVA

You need SPF + PA to protect against all UV (ik its not the point of the thread but hopefully I save some of you reading this)

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning, NZb6Air, Alexanderr and 2 others
Over for ADHD-cels

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
As a Solbrahcel I am not using sunscreen, instead i will anoint myself on coconut oil.

Other than that, good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
Unfortunately none of these sunscreens will protect against dreadful UVA
View attachment 3210010

You need SPF + PA to protect against all UV (ik its not the point of the thread but hopefully I save some of you reading this)
Doesn’t zinc and titanium in broad spectrum sunscreen do a decent job at protecting against UVA

Don't give me that "Muh, I'm too tired :pepefrown: " bullshit. It takes two minutes. Two fucking minutes. Don't be a lazy fuck.
Takes like 15 mins actually if u have a whole routine and yea I’m lazy to do that considering I have a job n other shit to do

If your growth plates are closed 90% of ur looksmaxing potential already went down the drain. Only thing u can do after that is keep ur hair and work with whatever cards u got (prob dogshit)

This is me. I’ve mastered all of these steps in terms of consistency. Knowing the right skincare to apply is a bitch but I’m now moving onto the next steps.

Last edited:
Weight Loss
View attachment 3209911

Thermodynamics. Calories in, calories out. Simple as that. Yeah, whole foods are better. But if you’re stuffing your face with processed crap and wondering why you’re not losing weight, you're a moron. Consistent calorie deficit. Period.
Stopped reading right here.

Calories are units of heat energy. They can not be consumed. They have no mass.

The energy in food is chemical.

You are incompetent.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Alexanderr

You are incompetent.
Should you be able to measure it in like joules or some shit?

You are incompetent.
As predicted, the calorie police have arrived. Look, I'm simplifying for the sake of clarity, not writing a physics textbook. But thanks for the lesson, Professor.

• JFL
Reactions: lightswinning

You are incompetent.
Calories function as a quantifiable metric of the energy liberated from the chemical bonds inherent in macronutrients within the alimentary substances we consume. Through the intricate processes of digestion and subsequent metabolic pathways, this energy is transmuted into bioavailable forms that power a diverse array of physiological functions, thereby maintaining homeostasis, enabling physical exertion, and underpinning the complex tapestry of metabolic health and biochemical equilibrium.

Calories function as a quantifiable metric of the energy liberated from the chemical bonds inherent in macronutrients within the alimentary substances we consume. Through the intricate processes of digestion and subsequent metabolic pathways, this energy is transmuted into bioavailable forms that power a diverse array of physiological functions, thereby maintaining homeostasis, enabling physical exertion, and underpinning the complex tapestry of metabolic health and biochemical equilibrium.
False

bro ffs he is right this is not a physics textbook we all know what the fuck he means eat less move more holy shit :lul:
Eating less is the stupidest thing you can do.

Less mass intake = less total weight (water, fat, and muscle)

Eat the species specific way for humans known as carnivore and you won’t have to track anything.

View attachment 3209841

You’re reading about fin, dut, minoxidil, peels, microneedling, skincare routines… You’re drowning in information. But I'm going to tell you the brutal truth: none of that shit matters if you're not CONSISTENT.

waterfall-water.gif

"Blah, blah, blah water thread, everybody knows this shit :soy:" GTFO FAGGOT :woke:

That voice in your head telling you to skip the gym today, to eat that extra slice of pizza, to skip your skincare routine for tonight.

Are you listening?

Lookmaxxing isn't a sprint; it's a goddamn marathon. And the only way to win a marathon is by putting one foot in front of the other, day after fucking day.

CONSISTENCY IS KING.

Every softmax worth your effort takes time. It's the aggregate of your efforts over time that yields results.

Sunscreen
View attachment 3209879

This isn't about avoiding a sunburn today (ofc, don't be a dumbass and fry your skin); it's about preventing cumulative sun damage over years. To illustrate:

Say, a good sunscreen can block 90% of UV radiation. That means for every 10 years you consistently wear sunscreen, you're effectively experiencing only one year's worth of sun damage.

That’s a 90% reduction in the aging effects of the sun. Missing a day here and there won't kill you, but consistency is key to maximizing that protective effect over the long haul.

Find a decent broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen and slather that shit on every. single. day. No excuses. Once you’ve built that habit, then you can worry about optimizing.

Skincare
View attachment 3209890

Same principle.

Good skincare isn't about pampering. Yes, don't buy any low-quality garbage, and do some initial research, but once you've found what works, don't get distracted by the next shiny thing.

The Gym
View attachment 3209895

"Muh, should I do 3 sets of 8 reps or 5 sets of 5? I'm not sure which will maximize my bicep peak. :feelsuhh: "

Form is important, yes. Nail down the basics to avoid injury (which, by the way, KILLS consistency). Then focus on hitting the gym regularly. Heavy compound lifts are your friend. Don't worry about optimizing every single set and rep. Newbie gains are real.

Weight Loss
View attachment 3209911

Hair
View attachment 3209914

Fin, Dut, Min (topical, oral, whatever). Whatever your poison. Start that shit early. And once you start? Forget about it.

Don’t get sucked into the vortex of online horror stories. Block r/tressless, don't click on that "fin ruined my life" thread.

Call the ambulance.

Everything Else

Stop overthinking. Stop procrastinating. Stop being a little bitch. Obsess over consistency. Complexity is the enemy. Build the habit first, then fine-tune that shit later.

MEEKS SAID IT BEST:

I agree with everything you say, but maintaining near or single-digit body fat is incredibly challenging for most people, especially when it comes to willpower. I've been there, when you're that lean, food becomes the center of your life. All you think about is the next time you get to eat. It’s obsessive.

Before, I used to eat for purpose, not for pleasure. To get through it, I abused caffeine and stimulants just to stay sane. I maintained single-digit body fat for months, but it wasn’t sustainable in the long run. Now, I'm back at 13-14% body fat. I’m about to try semaglutide (ozempic) to see if it makes a big difference for leanmaxxing.

Over for ADHD-cels
Adhd stimulant drugs like amphetamines and methylphenidate are law for us adhdcels to stay consistent and sane. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Great thread. I needed to read this. Im inconsistent with my hairline and eyebrow treatment. Will apply sar!

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I agree with everything you say, but maintaining near or single-digit body fat is incredibly challenging for most people, especially when it comes to willpower. I've been there, when you're that lean, food becomes the center of your life. All you think about is the next time you get to eat. It’s obsessive.

Before, I used to eat for purpose, not for pleasure. To get through it, I abused caffeine and stimulants just to stay sane. I maintained single-digit body fat for months, but it wasn’t sustainable in the long run. Now, I'm back at 13-14% body fat. I’m about to try semaglutide (ozempic) to see if it makes a big difference for leanmaxxing.
You're right, that's why I made a thread on GLP-1s. It's the way to get lean and stay lean, without going through hell.

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome

View attachment 3209841

waterfall-water.gif

Are you listening?

CONSISTENCY IS KING.

Sunscreen
View attachment 3209879

Skincare
View attachment 3209890

Same principle.

The Gym
View attachment 3209895

Weight Loss
View attachment 3209911

Hair
View attachment 3209914

Call the ambulance.

Everything Else

MEEKS SAID IT BEST:

Sur bud?

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqflpivog65m079tffs0.mp4
    3.3 MB
water but thk u I needed to hear it :feelsyay: