Conspiracy-cels, explain the high temperatures in europe if global warming isnt real

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Where all the bro scientists who debunk global warming with memes at?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
9b4.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, ballskin, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
Global warming is deffo real but to say its because of CO2 emissions is retarded.

Summers were very much like this in the 1960s due to sunspot activity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and FailedNormieManlet
I can't comprehend why someone would think that climate change is a conspiracy... Who is going to gain anything from it? Big Oil earns trillions of $ and spend billions on anti-climate change campaigns, who have enough to gain from climate change to go against them?

Also, the greenhouse effect can easily be tested for yourself and it should be evident that adding energy to a system will create changes.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19551
it is the middle of summer

• +1
Reactions: Lars
It was invented so normies could do something about it such as recycling etc for muh climate, it's just a self cope to feel better about their shitty lives

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Climate change is real it just isnt caused by humans. Literally idk how many years ago but lets just make it up and say 200,000 years ago the entire planet was covered in snow and ice; the ice age... then— did humans make it warmer? No the north and south poles shifted or something which increased the temperature and so all the snow melted and stuff. Its natural for temperatures to rise, its not caused by humans.

what about this smartass, maybe the planet wants to kill u, u cant escape the pendulum of ice age and warm ages which is a natural phenomena that has been occuring since literally ever

Last edited:
I guess this thread proved useful to reveal that 80% of users here have a sub 90 IQ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Danish_Retard
The sun is shinier

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
I guess this thread proved useful to reveal that 80% of users here have a sub 90 IQ
Lifefuel, at least there's a way in which we resemble Tyler Maher.

I can't comprehend why someone would think that climate change is a conspiracy... Who is going to gain anything from it? Big Oil earns trillions of $ and spend billions on anti-climate change campaigns, who have enough to gain from climate change to go against them?

Also, the greenhouse effect can easily be tested for yourself and it should be evident that adding energy to a system will create changes.

Climate-Change-Causes-Greenhouse-1090x814.jpg

^this?

so it were humans back then with all their giant factories puffing smoke, right?

f5882e6c7906b76e603926ebed3af3a1--milankovitch-cycles-lake-vostok.jpg

It’s not a conspiracy it’s a mass formation psychosis event with confirmation bias so climate change theories naturally get more and more illogical and disassociated with reality the further you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back