[Conspiracy] The George Floyd affair is a hoax

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
The reason all hell is breaking loose right now, all across the US, is because the powers that be, want this to happen.
They are inciting blacks on TV, inciting them through the various networks that organize them, then Antifa goons are sent out, an organization run and financed by George Soros & backed by the FBI, to set off and incite riots.
The police, in all major cities, are in fact standing down, allowing blacks as well as Antifa to destroy everything.

An undercover cop has been busted too:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-29-at-10.18.04-PM.png

Next up, we have what appears to be some sort of Antifa goon spraying graffiti on a building:

Now onto the conspiracy bit, George Floyd was a confirmed freemason

Sounds familiar? In another race hoax that made international headlines, the case of Trayvon Martin, we can see a similar pattern:
Trayvon%27s+father+freemason.png

ec6e1b944a9af4345122d39528e97551.jpg

Turns out the father, Tracy Martin, was ALSO a freemason. Besides, he was not just some amateur who had just joined the ranks recently, no, he was a Grand Master of his district.

It doesn't stop there, George Floyds' attorney, Benjamin Crump, is ALSO a freemason:
EZCawG-XgAAz_vO.png

Besides being a lawyer for Floyd and Martin, Benjamin Crump was ALSO the lawyer for Michael Brown & Tamir Rice.

For those of you who have looked into conspiracies such as the New World Order, the elite, shadow government etc. You will know that the elite LOVE symbolism more than anything else:
george-floyd-ht-jc-200526_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Nothing to see here folks, just George Floyd standing casually in front of CORONA.
The corona hoax has failed, so now another hoax gets put in place. Some timing, isn't it?

Onto more symbolism, how come it's always the police involved in these affairs?
Some of you may be familiar with (Pythagorean) numerology, turns out police is 33 in numerology:
F323VMy.png

Why 33 you may ask? Freemasonry has 33 ranks with 33 being the highest rank, obviously? Why 33? Because Jesus died at the age of 33. In Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, we learn that freemasons worship Lucifer. It's their way of mocking Christ.

Also, the riots started on the 33rd Street.
EZFMTNDXsAA6KUD.jpg

The cop, Chauvin, who killed George Floyd?
dlQAX10.png

Yep, also 33

More proof of the involvement of freemasonry within the George Floyd family:
Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-11.27.45-AM-1.png

@BigBiceps @diggbicc @alexjones @stuckneworleans @LukeGandyDepp

There's probably even more evidence, feel free to add additional information to this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, owlofathena, chaddyboi66 and 26 others
Antifa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, balding17yomanletcel, GrayEyedBarrett and 4 others
It’s crazy bro I remember solluminati talking about shit like this he predicted all this shit a year ago but none of these idiots will believe they would rather cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 7465, MentalistKebab and 5 others
It’s crazy bro I remember solluminati talking about shit like this he predicted all this shit a year ago but none of these idiots will believe they would rather cope
based blackcel

Yep, virtually every major event that has unfolded before our very eyes has been predicted (through predictive programming) in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, autistic_tendencies, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I also heard that Floyd is a lizard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4570, NormieWithBigPP and 3 others
Yep, virtually every major event that has unfolded before our very eyes has been predicted (through predictive programming) in the past.
movies are basically prep for us to prepare for the hunger games and war

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Just believe every conspiracy theory theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6128, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
I think we need more George floyd threats. Fuck George floyd.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Gargantuan
Tenor 13

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5683, turkproducer and 5 others
can someone tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Just believe every conspiracy theory theory
I have always loved a good ol' conspiracy ngl, I've been into them since I was 16. Even though I haven't followed any major conspiracy since late 2017, corona + the George Floyd affair have forced me to re-enter the conspiracy path tbh.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The reason all hell is breaking loose right now, all across the US, is because the powers that be, want this to happen.
They are inciting blacks on TV, inciting them through the various networks that organize them, then Antifa goons are sent out, an organization run and financed by George Soros & backed by the FBI, to set off and incite riots.
The police, in all major cities, are in fact standing down, allowing blacks as well as Antifa to destroy everything.

Next up, we have what appears to be some sort of Antifa goon spraying graffiti on a building:
View attachment 440895

Sounds familiar? In another race hoax that made international headlines, the case of Trayvon Martin, we can see a similar pattern:

Turns out the father, Tracy Martin, was ALSO a freemason. Besides, he was not just some amateur who had just joined the ranks recently, no, he was a Grand Master of his district.

It doesn't stop there, George Floyds' attorney, Benjamin Crump, is ALSO a freemason:
EZCawG-XgAAz_vO.png

Besides being a lawyer for Floyd and Martin, Benjamin Crump was ALSO the lawyer for Michael Brown & Tamir Rice.

For those of you who have looked into conspiracies such as the New World Order, the elite, shadow government etc. You will know that the elite LOVE symbolism more than anything else:

Nothing to see here folks, just George Floyd standing casually in front of CORONA.
The corona hoax has failed, so now another hoax gets put in place. Some timing, isn't it?

Some of you may be familiar with (Pythagorean) numerology, turns out police is 33 in numerology:
F323VMy.png

Why 33 you may ask? Freemasonry has 33 ranks with 33 being the highest rank, obviously? Why 33? Because Jesus died at the age of 33. In Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, we learn that freemasons worship Lucifer. It's their way of mocking Christ.

EZFMTNDXsAA6KUD.jpg

dlQAX10.png

Yep, also 33

There's probably even more evidence, feel free to add additional information to this thread.

Legit
George Floyd is also alive and well

All this goes to show that the higher up the "ladder" or "pyramid" you go the less skin color matters. You don't see high-ranking masons, ss members, or billionaires being racist to each other in fact they work together to keep the masses divided, there is rarely division among them based purely on race or skin color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, TheEndHasNoEnd, Lmao and 6 others
I have always loved a good ol' conspiracy ngl, I've been into them since I was 16. Even though I haven't followed any major conspiracy since late 2017, corona + the George Floyd affair have forced me to re-enter the conspiracy path tbh.
Conspiracy I'm in the middle about them they have some merit but they seem so outlandish.

Legit

All this goes to show that the higher up the "ladder" or "pyramid" you go the less skin color matters. You don't see high-ranking masons, ss members, or billionaires being racist to each other in fact they work together to keep the masses divided, there is rarely division among them based purely on race or skin color.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Kingkellz
can someone tldr?
TL;DR: People on this site are retarded conspiracy theorists with 20 second attention spans. Go read Time Cube if you desire something with similar levels of sanity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, AbandonShip, Nosecel and 3 others
Legit

Spot on, I'm actually convinced George is alive as well.
People rarely ever die in these hoaxes, it's literally theatre a lot of the time.
They weaponize concepts like racism, sexism etc. to keep us divided. Only divided they can keep playing and controlling the masses.
The fact that countries in Europe, that have nothing to do with US affairs, have normies protesting en masse, is the ultimate proof that their plan is working.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, autistic_tendencies, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Spot on, I'm actually convinced George is alive as well.
People rarely ever die in these hoaxes, it's literally theatre a lot of the time.
They weaponize concepts like racism, sexism etc. to keep us divided. Only divided they can keep playing and controlling the masses.
The fact that people in Europe, countries that have nothing to do with US affairs, have normies protesting en masse, is the ultimate proof that their plan is working.
Water.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2597
Caging hard jfl, I've actually made this mistake a few years ago, never telling my family anything about conspiracies again JFL
It's easy to run into danger by trying to swim against the stream. Think as you like, but act the same as others, or you will be quickly ostracised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Fuck the jews tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, OOGABOOGA and Gargantuan
Based tbh
Motive imo:

Left wing willingly trades freedom for supposed security, whereas right wing wants to keep freedom and small government. To trick right wing into voting against their well being they create a menace of left wing rioters so that right wing begs for military enforced curfews and shiet. Same with 9/11. A few sand niggers allegedly attack America so we have give up our privacy and pay for decades of war

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Lmao, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Motive imo:

Left wing willingly trades freedom for supposed security, whereas right wing wants to keep freedom and small government. To trick right wing into voting against their well being they create a menace of left wing rioters so that right wing begs for military enforced curfews and shiet. Same with 9/11. A few sand niggers allegedly attack America so we have give up our privacy and pay for decades of war
High IQ tbh. That's how they could keep the left/right paradigm alive. We might actually see a shift towards right-wing in the years to come with loads of left-wing lunatic moments in the mix. I think the analogy of right-wingers eventually signing their own death warrant to seal the deal, will be legit.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and OOGABOOGA
High IQ tbh. That's how they could keep the left/right paradigm alive. We might actually see a shift towards right-wing in the years to come with loads of left-wing lunatic moments in the mix. I think the analogy of right-wingers eventually signing their own death warrant to seal the deal, will be legit.
America has so much land and so many guns that they can’t force shit on us. So yeah they trick people into begging for it and bc of public school and being raised on tv people actually buy this shit

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Gargantuan
Also an interesting point, in islam there is "massih dajjal" which is said that he'll come out in the end of times and now he's captured , is this freemasonny a movement to normalize what he wants the world to be like?

• +1
I thought everyone knew blm was an astroturfed CIA project like the arab spring based on false media narratives designed to instrumentalize blacks and antifa as establishment footsoldiers.

The CIA can throw faux revolutions using Twitter in the middle east and hong kong and have the whole media glamorize them but they cant do the same shit here for whatever reason?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and ToursOverBoyo2020
Completely lost me when you started linking shit with 33 & George Floyd in front of the corona.

Legit

JFL if you think homo erectus is allowed in the "higher up."

JUST FUCKING LOL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Lmao and Vidyacoper
I doubted this and was sus about this from the beginning. Good thread.

• +1
George floyd ht jc 200526 hpMain 16x9 992

Caged at corona

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, stuckneworleans and Gargantuan
Also an interesting point, in islam there is "massih dajjal" which is said that he'll come out in the end of times and now he's captured , is this freemasonny a movement to normalize what he wants the world to be like?
Yes, from my understanding, freemasonry works to enable the New World Order. Highly-ranked masons are a brotherhood that has tentacles in all places of power. They probably are the most hard-wired and well-connected group of people in this world and breaking their chain of power is virtually impossible since they are so well connected.
Completely lost me when you started linking shit with 33 & George Floyd in front of the corona.
Symbolism can be hard to understand tbh. There used to be a guy on youtube named russianvids but he got banned all the time. I think he's on BitChute these days though and he does a pretty good job of decoding symbolism etc. You should look him up if you want to learn more.

Last edited:
Yes, from my understanding, freemasonry works to enable the New World Order. Highly-ranked masons are a brotherhood that has tentacles in all places of power. They probably are the most hard-wired and well-connected group of people in this world and breaking their chain of power is virtually impossible since they are so well connected.

Symbolism can be hard to understand tbh. There used to be a guy on youtube named russianvids but he got banned all the time. I think he's on BitChute these days though and he does a pretty good job of decoding symbolism etc. You should look him up if you want to learn more.
Nice thread brother. However, russianvids is a shill so caution watching him.

There is also a more sinister symbolism behind George Floyd. It has to do with the next 9/11 "attack/false flag". There is a rare solar eclipse that is happening on 21 June paired with the "buck" full moon on 5 July. The last time this happened was 2001... 9/11. Now George Floyd was a freemason = George Washington was 33 degree freemason = Washington State Seattle. The Space needle is a likely target for a false flag event.(There is way more connections if anyones interested just will take too long to write here). The date for this is predicted as early as 14/6 however I am not sure if it will happened this early.

There's another theory saying Trump will be assassinated on 8/4. This is a very long theory so I'll just summarise it if anyones interested in the details I can go over it in depth. Now Trump is playing "christ", Obama is playing the role of 'antichrist" and Elvis is playing the "holy spirt" Trump is going to be fake assassinated on 8/4 and have "life threatening injuries of some kind". Obama will then see him/say a prayer for him or something of this nature. Trump will then "come back from the dead" 4 days later on 8/8 symbolising how Jesus resurrected Lazarus 4 days later. Now you might think this is fucking insane however Obama has already "saved/healed" 2 people from "death. Neslon Mandela one and Gabriel Gifford's room after she was allegedly shot she was in a coma. After Obama left her room she "Magically" woke up. The "third" time this happens people will the Obama is some type of God. Now the reason the date 8/4 is because that's Obama's birthday and Barrick Hussein Obama in gematria =666. P.S. Obama is a Faggot and Michelle Obama is actually a Man (Michael).
@alligatordude
@Tony
@JackSparrow
@slavcelchinceljawcel
@Janza
@Saturn
@Gaia262
@jackthenerd
@diggbicc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SolidSnake, Saturn, stuckneworleans and 4 others

There is also a more sinister symbolism behind George Floyd. It has to do with the next 9/11 "attack/false flag". There is a rare solar eclipse that is happening on 21 June paired with the "buck" full moon on 5 July. The last time this happened was 2001... 9/11. Now George Floyd was a freemason = George Washington was 33 degree freemason = Washington State Seattle. The Space needle is a likely target for a false flag event.(There is way more connections if anyones interested just will take too long to write here). The date for this is predicted as early as 14/6 however I am not sure if it will happened this early.

There's another theory saying Trump will be assassinated on 8/4. This is a very long theory so I'll just summarise it if anyones interested in the details I can go over it in depth. Now Trump is playing "christ", Obama is playing the role of 'antichrist" and Elvis is playing the "holy spirt" Trump is going to be fake assassinated on 8/4 and have "life threatening injuries of some kind". Obama will then see him/say a prayer for him or something of this nature. Trump will then "come back from the dead" 4 days later on 8/8 symbolising how Jesus resurrected Lazarus 4 days later. Now you might think this is fucking insane however Obama has already "saved/healed" 2 people from "death. Neslon Mandela one and Gabriel Gifford's room after she was allegedly shot she was in a coma. After Obama left her room she "Magically" woke up. The "third" time this happens people will the Obama is some type of God. Now the reason the date 8/4 is because that's Obama's birthday and Barrick Hussein Obama in gematria =666. P.S. Obama is a Faggot and Michelle Obama is actually a Man (Michael).
@alligatordude
@Tony
@JackSparrow
@slavcelchinceljawcel
@Janza
@Saturn
@Gaia262
@jackthenerd

Bro so you say Trump will fake to be assasinated on the 4th August 2020, such as getting a life threatening injury?

You are black pilled on a lot of things I respect that, but i draw the line on the satanic and biblical stuff.

Now that you have given dates, If this does happen in August I will go through all your posts and try to understand your side of everything with an open mind.

If it doesn't happen and none of this happens, bro i dont know what to say, possibly seek help.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip

View attachment 440895

EZCawG-XgAAz_vO.png

F323VMy.png

EZFMTNDXsAA6KUD.jpg

dlQAX10.png

Yep, also 33

Bro you could've at leased @ the original person that found this broooo I expected better

@alligatordude
@Tony
@JackSparrow
@slavcelchinceljawcel
@Janza
@Saturn
@Gaia262
@jackthenerd
@diggbicc
No this is a copied thread and I haven't even got my recognition

Attachments

• 15911905253188038002331729548467.jpg
    15911905253188038002331729548467.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Bro so you say Trump will fake to be assasinated on the 4th August 2020, such as getting a life threatening injury?

You are black pilled on a lot of things I respect that, but i draw the line on the satanic and biblical stuff.

Now that you have given dates, If this does happen in August I will go through all your posts and try to understand your side of everything with an open mind.

If it doesn't happen and none of this happens, bro i dont know what to say, possibly seek help.
Satanic symbolism is everywhere

• +1

I said it's a theory. This theory is in play when Trump is president. It seems like you don't like the biblical/spiritual parts of the theory however it's an integral part of what, how and why things are happening so you should look into it. Lastly, I won't "seek" help if it doesn't play out like this, everyone gets theories wrong and I'll be the first to admit when/if a theory I say is wrong. That doesn't mean anything else I say is invalid just as "scientist" get things wrong and change their minds all the time yet they are still respected.
Bro you could've at leased @ the original person that found this broooo I expected better

Bro I didn't steal any of your theories. I never saw a thread by you on this but if you said it I am sorry I didn't see it and mention you in it. So I take it you believe in this then?
I forgot to mention Elvis.

Elvis as in Elvis Presley is playing the part of the holy spirt/becuase it's inverse Demon. Now the attack in Seattle will be on the space needle. The theory states that a reflection or imagine using CGI/project blue beam technology of Elvis will be visible above the space needle as it is being destroyed. This sight is to show a "demon", "christ" (Trump) and Antichrist (Obama).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Gaia262, Deleted member 6965 and 1 other person

@alligatordude
@Tony
@JackSparrow
@slavcelchinceljawcel
@Janza
@Saturn
@Gaia262
@jackthenerd
@diggbicc
Interesting times are ahead of us. I've never heard about the Trump assassination theory before honestly if it happens, will he remain in charge afterwards?

lmao sorry jimson bro I compiled this thread in a bit of a hurry but you deserve credit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and JackSparrow
Interesting times are ahead of us. I've never heard about the Trump assassination theory before honestly if it happens, will he remain in charge afterwards?

lmao sorry jimson bro I compiled this thread in a bit of a hurry but you deserve credit tbh.
Ok no problem man good anyway for getting this recognition

• +1

Interesting question. I think with the 9/11 like attack in Seattle, Trump getting fake assassinated, Project zephyr well under way plus so many more theories, I would think this would be a great opportunity to usher in the One World Government.

• +1
Interesting question. I think with the 9/11 like attack in Seattle, Trump getting fake assassinated, Project zephyr well under way plus so many more theories, I would think this would be a great opportunity to usher in the One World Government.
Good opportunity for them. 2020 elections in the mud?

Good opportunity for them. 2020 elections in the mud?
Elections are fake. Your vote doesn't matter. It's rigged for whoever THEY want to be president. Everyone president in the history of the USA has been from the same bloodline, directly from European royalty. 34 of them are descendants of Charlemange the 8th centry king of the franks and 19 of them trace back to king edward the third of England. Obama and Dick Chaney are 8th cousins and the funniest is Trump and Hillary are cousins. These bloodline go all the way back to Alexander the Great and then before that to Egyptian pharaohs such as Amenhotep Ramesses and Thutmose. These bloodline also connect to the fallen angels hence why they've always ruled over us.
@alligatordude
@Tony
@Janza
@diggbicc
@JackSparrow
@slavcelchinceljawcel
@Gaia262
@AbandonShip

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, OOGABOOGA, diggbicc and 4 others
Yeah it’s a perfect storm for riots tbh frustrated people out of work looking to get out what better way to start a race war

Last edited:
  • +1